On the topic of Revised to 2nd ed conversions.....

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Cardiac
Adventurer

On the topic of Revised to 2nd ed conversions.....

Unread post by Cardiac »

I think the Villains Unlimited character most needing of a conversion (and one that GREATLY boosts his power) is Chiang-Six.

In order to convert I used the Chiang-Ku dragon stats from Palladium Fanatay's Dragons and Gods book. I increased his PS by 5 points (to his racial maxium) mainly because I had to decrease is PE score by 6 (racial maximum is 22). I maxed a few things like SDC, PPE and such because he is supposed to be badass (and he is still not as tough as some other varieties of dragon out there). I also Increased his level by 3 since it's been a few years since he made his first appearance and has probably been up to a lot of nastiness in the intervening 11 years. As for the rest I basiclaly followed the D&G book and used his stats in VU as a guidline.

And now I present Chiang-Six 2nd ed:

Chiang-Six - Level 15 Adult Chiang-Ku Dragon

Aliases: Chiang Six, Mr. Chiang, and Chi Lin the Serpent.
Alignment: Miscreant
Attributes: IQ 28, ME 30, MA 26, PS 30, PP 21, PE 22, PB 21, Spd 28
Hit Points: 1200 while metamorphed, add 1000 in natural Dragon form
SDC: 2400
Natural AR: 14
PPE: 1022
ISP: 150

Horror Factor: 13
Weight: 1000 lbs in natural form. 155 lbs as his Chiang-Six human disguise.
Size: 20ft long. 5ft, 8 inches as Chiang-Six
Sex: Male

Natural Abilities: Supernatural Strength and Endurance, Impervious to normal poison, toxins, drugs and gases. Nightvision 90ft. See the Invisible. Fire and Cold resistant (half damage). Bio-Regeneration 1D4x10 SDC/HP per 5 minutes. Exceptional Metamorphosis (can mimic any living creature indefinitely, can turn into mist for a limited time, can exactly copy a specific being 85%). Alter size at will (up to a 60% reduction). Natural Dimensional Powers (See and use Ley Lines, Ley Line Phasing, Sense Rifts, Sense Dimensional Warps, Dimensional Teleport 90%.). Magically Speaks and Understands all languages 98%. Adult Dragon's Gaze.

Magic: In addition to the instinctive dimensional magic known to most dragons, he also knows how to create Magic Tatoos and the Elixir of Power and Deceit. He can also intuitively use all types of magic devices without instruction, can read magic, use scrolls, and recognize magic circles, weapons and enchantment.

Spellcasting: Chiang-Six has also studied Wizardry and spell casting; Equivalent to a 15th level Mystic Study character (including all of the special abilities such as astral projection, lore, geomancy and so forth).
Spell Strength = 16
Spells Known: All spells from level 1 to 9, plus Amulet, Banishment, Control/Enslave Entity, Create Magic Scroll, Impenetrable Wall of Force, Mystic Portal, Remove Curse, Restoration, Sanctuary, Sanctum, Summon & Control Entity, Talisman, Teleport, and Teleport-Superior.

Tatoos: Besides the "Marks of Heritage" (Eye of Knowledge and Flaming Sword - 4D6 damage), he also has the following magic tatoos; Bird (Hawk or Falcon), Boar, Scorpion, Spider (poisonous), Snake (Poisonous), Tiger, Heart with Large Wings (Flight)

Psionics: Chiang-Six is a master psi (needs only 10 or higher to save);
Powers: Alter Aura, Detect Psionics, Exorcism, Mask ISP & Psionics, Impervious to Fire, Impervious to Cold, Levitation, Mind Block, Telekinesis, Telekinetic Push, Teleport Object, See Aura, Total Recall, Presence Sense, Telepathy.

Combat: Hand to Hand Assassin
Attacks: 9 physical or psionic attacks. Magic attacks - varies with spell level.
Bonuses: +7 to initiative, +10 to strike, +8 to parry, +8 to dodge, +7 to pull punch, +7 to roll with punch/impact, +4 to disarm.
Damage: Punch/Claw - 4D6+21, Power Punch/Claw - 1D4x10+21, Dragon Bite 5D6, Body Flip/Throw 4D6+21 + Knockdown, Body Block/Tackle 4D6+21, Karate Kick 4D6+21, Roundhouse Kick 1D6x10+21, Tripping Leg Hook (Knockdown), Death Blow, Knockout/Stun on natural 17-20, Critical Strike on natural 18-20.
Other Bonuses: +11 on Perception rolls, +9 vs Psionics, +8 vs Insanity, +12 vs possession, +10 vs Magic, +11 vs Illusionary Magic, +17 vs Horror Factor, 88% Trust/Intimidate, +14% vs Coma/Death, 55% Charm/Impress.

Skills of Note:
Ancient and Racial Skills (15th level): HtoH Assassin, All Domestic 98%, Land Navigation 98%, Wilderness Survival 98%, Interrogaton 98%, Escape Artist 98%, Basic and Advanced Math 98%, Literacy (Dragonese/Elven, Japanese, Chinese, Mongolian) 98%, Art 98%, Writing 98%, Disguise 98%, Hollistic Medicine 98%, Climbing 98%, Streetwise 98%, Astronomy 98%, Botany 98%, Impersonation 98/90%, WP Staff, WP Sword, WP Knife.

Modern Skills
(6th level): Literacy (English and Spanish) 74%, Computer Operation 84%, Photography 79%, Business & Finance 79%, Radio-Basic 89%, Intelligence 70%, Pilot Automobile 86%, WP Revolver, WP Automatic Pistol, WP Energy Pistol, WP Energy Rifle

Other Notes:
Disposition, Appearance, Equipment, Money, and the Elixir of Power and Deceit are all unchanged.
Last edited by Cardiac on Sat Jan 10, 2004 5:00 pm, edited 6 times in total.
"In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection to his own" - Thomas Jefferson

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same god who has endowed us with senses, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo
Uncle Servo
Champion

Re: On the topic of Revised to 2nd ed conversions.....

Unread post by Uncle Servo »

This is pretty sweet, Cardiac. Don't know that I'd have increased his experience level, but it seems to have worked out fairly well.

You know, it would be a great thing if someone, somewhere, posted updated versions of Heroes Unlimited characters (Revised to HU2). What if we were to start a thread here on the HU boards where someone would post their own interpretations? It shouldn't fall into the category of "do not post conversions" as we wouldn't be converting other companies' intellectual property.

What say you all, Hero-heads?
My Artwork Samples Set on Deviant Art
Hi! I'm Danger, but today I'll be Uncle Servo's Sock Puppet. -- Danger
US <Uncle> saves the day again. -- RockJock
And Servo has engineered another good idea. -- Sentinel
Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

Here's another update from VU - this time one of the main Badasses of the HU universe - Voltaic!

I basically made him a mega (as a guy who makes entire hero and villain teams crap their spandex should be, plus he's on the cover of the friggin book!), and upgraded his EE-Electricity to Super EE Electricity. I also gave him a few levels that I figured he may have gained in the 11 years since he was first printed.

I also gave him some nifty equipment - he DOES work for the Fabricator after all. His costume in particular arose from it's mention in his description about how the Fabricator made him a costume that helps him "channel his powers". Never knew what that meant so I made something up (inspired by other magnetism-weilding characters in comics). I was toying around with increasing his electrical damage by 50% as well, but I think that would have been too insane. He does enough with SEE-Electricity anyways.

Anyway - here'e my version.

Voltaic

Aliases: None Known
Group Affiliation: Fabricators Incorporated
Occupation: The Fabricator's chief enforcer and bodyguard. Head of Fabricators Elimination Teams operations.

Alignment: Aberrant
Power Category: Mega Mutant Human
Experience Level: 15th
Hit Points: 195 S.D.C.: 600
P.P.E.: 36
Attributes: IQ 15, ME 18, MA 24, PS 38, PP 21, PE 27, PB 14, Spd 33.

Unusual Physical Characteristic: Stocky Build
Mega Super Abilities: All normal Mega-Abilities, plus Tremendous SDC.
Major Super Abilities: Magnetism, Super Energy Expulsion - Electricity.
Minor Super Abilities: Energy Resistance, Extraordinary PE.

Natural Abilities: Supernatural Strength. Heals at 5 times the normal rate. Fatigues at 1/10 normal rate. Recovers from physically debilitating spells, psionics, drugs, disease, etc., twice as quickly (half duration). Senses are 50% more sensitive than normal. Impervious to Electricity, stun weapons, and magnetism. First 20 points of any energy damage per melee is absorbed, after which he takes only 1/4 damage (Super Energy Expulsion + Energy Resistance). Magnetic sense (Can sense magnetic north, sense the presence of magnetic fields within 1,000 ft, and sense iron within 30ft or up to 15ft underground). Can cause his eyes and/or hands to glow, providing up to 60 watts of light. Can also cover his body with electrical "crackles" to appear more intimidating. Can also fly at speeds of up to 20 mph by using his magnetic powers.

Achilles' Heel: Allergy - Voltaic's Major super abilities will be negated (and his PS reduced to normal levels) if 90% or more of his body is covered in rubber or another synthetic non-conductive, non-porous material.

Combat Training: Hand to Hand: Assassin
Number of Attacks: 8
Combat Bonuses: +7 Initiative, +8 Strike, +9 Automatic Parry, +9 Dodge, +8 Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact, +5 Pull Punch, +29 damage, +4 Disarm.
Saving Throws: +2 vs Psionics, +2 vs Insanity, +4 vs Possession, +4 vs Horror Factor, 80% Trust/Intimidate (mostly intimidate), +24% vs Coma/Death. +7 vs Magic, +6 vs Poison, +6 vs Disease.
Other Combat Info: Auto knockout/stun - natural 20. Called knockout/stun - 17 to 20. Pin/incapacitate - 18 to 20. Holds (all). Deathblow. Critical Strike - 18 to 20. Entangle.
Damages:
Magnetism: Magnetic Manipulation - damage varies per weight of object manipulated - up to hundreds of points of damage. Magnetic Bolt - up to 15D6 (2D4x10+10) points of damage to metallic objects, ignoring A.R.s.

Super Energy Expulsion - Electricity: Normal Blast - up to 18D6 (2D4x10+30) points of damage. Super Blast (2 attacks) - 1D6x10+15D6+30 (2D6x10+60) damage. Energy Aura (2 attacks): 15D6 (1D8x10+10) damage (60% chance of blindness).

Hand to Hand: Restrained Punch - 2D6+31. Full Strength Punch - 1D4x10+29. Power Punch (2A) - 2D4x10+29. Body Block/Tackle - 1D4x10+29. Crush/Squeeze - 1D4x10+29 per attack. Body Flip/Throw - 1D6x10+29. Karate Kick - 2D4x10+29, Tripping/Leg Hook - knockdown, Wheel Kick - 2D6x10+29.

Education Level and Skills: Trade School
Electrical Program: Electrical Engineer (98%), Basic Mechanics (98%), Computer Operation (98%), Robot Electronics (80%)
Physical Program: Boxing, Wrestling, Climbing (98/98%), Swimming (98%)
Secondary Skills: Hand to Hand Assassin, WP Auto Pistol (+8 Aimed, +5 Burst), Running, Athletics, Body Building, Prowl (98%), Advanced Math (98%), First Aid (98%), Radio-Basic (98%), Streetwise (65%), Recognize Weapon Quality (98%), Pilot Motor Boat (98%), Pilot Truck (85%), Pilot Airplane (95%), Business/Finance (98%), Find Contraband (71%)

Money: Voltaic has amassed a personal fortune of 25 million in bank accounts, 20 million in stocks and bonds in various companies worldwide, and has 2D6 x $15,000 in cash on hand at all times. His annual salary is five million dollars, plus bonuses and perks. He also has access to the resources of Fabricators Inc., which is nearly beyond measure.

Weapons: All the weapons made by Fabricators Inc. are at his fingertips, as well as many weapons that aren't. However, he prefers to use his natural powers and strength, using "external" weapons as a last resort.

Vehicles and Other Equipment: Voltaic has all the resources of Fabricator's Inc at his fingertips, including electronics, weapons and vehicles of all kinds, and even teleporters. The Fabricator also personally designed a special costume for Voltaic, which helps him channel his electrical and magnetic abilities, provides physical protection and the following other abilities;

Voltaic's Costume
Electro-Magnetic Channeling: The suit augment's Voltaic's powers, increasing their range by 50%. Note that this is in addition to his Mega-Hero bonus, thus effectively doubling their range.

Advanced Flexi-Steel Construction: An advanced ultra-thin form of flexi-steel - one that does not need hip or shoulder joints - it is as supple as thick rubber, yet as strong as steel. Unfortunately, due to the materials involved and the manufacturing process, this suit does not have the same energy resistance as the normal suits. AR 16. SDC 300. Weight - 14 lbs. No Prowl Penalty.

Force Field: Exactly the same system as on regular Fabricator Armor, except the need for a bulky power system is gone; Voltaic simply charges the unit with his own powers. SDC: 200. Recharges at a rate of 3 per minute.

Strength Enhancement: The suit is designed so that Voltaic can channel his magnetism into the structure of the armor without damaging it, effectively doubling his strength (up to PS 76). However, Voltaic must concentrate to use this, meaning that he cannot use either of his major powers while maintaining the enhanced strength. The enhanced strength provides the following combat abilities; Restrained Punch - 5D6+67. Full Strength Punch - 2D4x10+67. Power Punch (2A) - 3D6x10+67. Body Block/Tackle - 2D4x10+67. Crush/Squeeze - 2D4x10+67 per attack. Body Flip/Throw - 2D6x10+67. Karate Kick - 4D4x10+67, Tripping/Leg Hook - knockdown, Wheel Kick - 4D6x10+67.

Electronics: Has a micro-video communicator built into his suit - looks and talks into a small screen on the top of his left hand and listens to the microphone in his headgear. Also contains a micronized PDA. Both systems are shielded from his powers to avoid damage.
Last edited by Cardiac on Sat Jan 10, 2004 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection to his own" - Thomas Jefferson

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same god who has endowed us with senses, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo
ZEN
Rifter® Contributer

Unread post by ZEN »

Now that's what I call a super villain!
:ok::ok: Two thumbs up for that conversion dude. 8-)
Little Sculptures
Hand crafted fantasy miniatures.
Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

And now for your viewing pleasure, I present the HU World's most powerful Dictator, ruling his own country with an iron fist - The Usurper!

Not much really changed with this guy - just upgraded his power armor with a Robotic-class-like budget (and the combination of two classes kind of make him a Mega according to the unofficial rules).

The Usurper

Aliases: T.D. Dogg, Harrison Ceasar, Lupe Hernandez, Emperor Danilek, The Usurper.
Group Affiliation: None
Occupation: Ruler of a Small South American country, Super Villain, terrorist, dictator, and would-be world-conqueror.

Alignment: Diabolic
Power Category: Experiment/Robotics
Experience Level: 12th
Hit Points: 90 S.D.C.: 184
P.P.E.: 28
Attributes: IQ 23, ME 24, MA 28, PS 25, PP 26, PE 18, PB 3, Spd 24

Side Effects: Facial Deformity, but gained a small boost in fortitude; +2 to save vs poison, toxin, drugs, gasses, disease, pain and magic (bonuses already added).
Major Super Abilities: Create Force Field (1800 SDC).
Minor Super Abilities: Energy Expulsion - Energy, Extraordinary ME, Extraordinary MA.

Natural Abilities:
Only needs a 12 or higher to save vs psionic attack.

Combat Training: Hand to Hand: Martial Arts
Attacks: 7
Combat Bonuses: +3 Initiative, +8 Strike, +14 Automatic Parry, +14 Dodge, +6 Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact, +3 Pull Punch, +14 damage, +4 Disarm.
Saving Throws: +6 to perception rolls, +5 vs Psionics, +7 vs Insanity, +11 vs Possession, +11 vs Horror Factor, 94% Trust/Intimidate, +6% vs Coma/Death. +4 vs Magic, +5 vs Magical Illusions, +4 vs Poison, +10 vs mind-altering drugs, +4 vs Disease, +4 vs Pain.
Other Combat Info: Auto knockout/stun - natural 20. Pin/incapacitate - 18 to 20. Holds (all). Critical Strike - 18 to 20. Entangle. Paired Weapons.

Energy Expulsion - Energy: up to 14D6 (2D4x10+4) points of damage.

Force Bolts: 2D6, or 4D6 for a double blast

Hand to Hand: Karate Punch - 2D4+14. Power Punch (2A) - 4D4+14. Body Block/Tackle - 1D4+14. Crush/Squeeze - 1D4+14 per attack. Body Flip/Throw - 1D6+14. Karate Kick - 2D4+14, Tripping/Leg Hook - knockdown, Roundhouse Kick - 3D6+14, Snap Kick - 1D6+14, Crescent Kick - 2D4+16. Jump Kick 6D6+14. Flying Jump Kick 4D6+14. Leap Attack - X2 damage.

Education Level and Skills: Doctorate/PHD
Electrical Program: Electrical Engineer, Basic Mechanics, Computer Operation, Robot Electronics
Physical Program: Boxing, Wrestling, Acrobatics, Gymnastics
Science Program:Advanced Math, Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Biology, Astrophysics
Mechanical Program: Mechanical Engineer, Locksmith, Robot Mechanics
Special Skill: Pilot Robot Vehicles (Any)

Secondary Skills: Hand to Hand Martial Arts, Running, Athletics, Body Building, Prowl, First Aid, Radio-Basic, Recognize Weapon Quality, Pilot Motor Boat, Read Sensory Equipment, Business/Finance, Language (Spanish, German), WP Auto Pistol, WP Sword, WP Energy Rifle.

Money: Has access to billions of dollars - he runs his own country after all. His personal assets are worth hundreds of millions.

Weapons, Vehicles and Other Equipment: Just about any conventional vehicles and equipent one can get as well as some un-conventional ones, including high-tech energy weapons, super-vehicles, and just about anything made by Fabricators Inc. Plus, he has his own army and builds his own combat robots.

The Usurper's Power Armor
Size: 7ft
Weight: 200lbs
Natural AR: 16
SDC: 900

Attribute Bonuses: +35 to PS (Superhuman), +4 to PP, +50 to SPD (Max 74).
Combat Bonuses (to be added to normal bonuses): +2 attacks, +5 to initiative, +5 to strike with ranged weapons, +2 to strike, parry and dodge, +35 to damage, +1 to pull punch.
Hand to Hand Damage: Restrained Punch - 2D6+45. Karate Punch - 1D4x10+55. Power Punch (2A) - 2D4x10+65. Body Block/Tackle - 4D6+45 + knockdown. Crush/Squeeze - 4D6+45 per attack. Body Flip/Throw - 4D8+45 + Knockdown. Karate Kick - 1D4x10+55, Tripping/Leg Hook - knockdown, Roundhouse Kick - 2D4x10+55, Snap Kick - 5D6+45, Crescent Kick - 1D6x10+55. Jump Kick 3D6x10+45. Flying Jump Kick 2D6x10+45. Leap Attack - X2 damage.

Mobility:
Running - 50mph (spd 74)
Flying - hover to 700 mph (approx Mach 1), max altitude of 30,000 ft
Jet-Assisted Leaps - 100ft up, 200ft across
Underwater - 25 mph, max depth 3000 ft

Equipment/Features:
Nuclear Powered (power pellet has a 10 year life)
Hover Jet System
Jump Jets
Loudspeaker
Combat Computer
On-Board Computer (top-of the line PC)
Wide-Band Radio/Video Transceiver
Radio Scrambler
Voice-Activated Controls
Environmentally Sealed with Life Support System (4 hours)
Radiation and Electro-Magnetic Shielding
Laser-Resistant Armor (Lasers do half damage)
Underwater Capabilities
Electromagnets in the boots and hands allow the armor to "stick" to metal surfaces.

Sensors:
External Audio Pickup
Radar Detector
Advanced Optic System (Nightvision, IR, UV, Telescopic, Thermo-Imager)
Laser Targeting System
Bio-Scan
Medical Survey Unit
Motion Detector
Maxi-Radar (Micronized)

Weapons:
1) Retractable Vibro-Sabre - in right forearm. 1D6x10+45 damage. Made of a special metal alloy that is nearly indestructible.

2) Particle Beam Blaster - in Left Forearm. 1000 ft. 2D4x10. Unlimited Payload. Used as a backup to his own natural powers.

3) Power Focusing Circuitry - in each arm/hand. Allows the Usurper to channel his natural powers through the armor. The range of his EE-Energy Blasts are tripled and do slightly more damage (14D6+16 or 2D4x10+20)
Last edited by Cardiac on Sun Mar 28, 2004 1:48 am, edited 10 times in total.

Borast
Champion

Unread post by Borast »

Cardiac wrote:The Usurper's Power Armor
Natural AR: 15
SDC: 600

I like the conversion...but 200lbs for a suit of power armour? At the very least you should triple if not quadruple it. Even then, it's not really "realistic," since the reactor, sheilding, and assorted gear to produce usable power from the reactor would be (bare bones, and not worrying about long term exposure - ie: minumal sheilding) about 250lbs+. :D However...this is a game, and "realism" is not the point. Still, I'd increase the mass of the suit! (Possibly even to the point of rivalling a small car!)

Other than that, like I said - I like it! Good conversion!
Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

Borast wrote:
Cardiac wrote:The Usurper's Power Armor
Natural AR: 15
SDC: 600

I like the conversion...but 200lbs for a suit of power armour? At the very least you should triple if not quadruple it. Even then, it's not really "realistic," since the reactor, sheilding, and assorted gear to produce usable power from the reactor would be (bare bones, and not worrying about long term exposure - ie: minumal sheilding) about 250lbs+. :D However...this is a game, and "realism" is not the point. Still, I'd increase the mass of the suit! (Possibly even to the point of rivalling a small car!)

Other than that, like I said - I like it! Good conversion!

Dude, the original suit was 100 lbs - I doubled the weight. Plus, the "reactor" is probably about the size of a tv remote control and powered by a small radioactive pellet. Don't ask me how it works - it's comic book superscience.

Plus the power armor isn't exactly big and klunky like a Rifts SAMAS - it's actually light and almost form-fitting. See the illustration on page 204 of VU.

Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

I figured I'd post another one - this time Soundwave. I changed him to Hardware Electronics mainly because it seemed a better fit than Mechanical (that, and there aren't a lot of H-Elec characters out there). I also added a few new gizmos to his arsenal.

Soundwave

Aliases: Zeek Carter, Stuart Dolby, and Soundwave.
Group Affiliation: None.

Power Category: Hardware - Electronics
Experience Level: 6th
Hit Points: 42 S.D.C.: 56
P.P.E.: 8
Attributes: IQ 22, ME 16, MA 9, PS 18, PP 18, PE 15, PB 17, Spd 23

Attacks: 5
Combat Bonuses: +2 Initiative, +4 Strike, +6 Automatic Parry, +6 Dodge, +6 Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact, +3 Pull Punch, +3 damage, +2 Disarm.
Saving Throws: +1 vs Psionics, +1 vs Insanity, +1 vs Possession, +1 vs Horror Factor, 35% Charm/Impress.
Other Combat Info: Called knockout/stun - 20. Holds (all). Critical Strike - 18 to 20. Entangle.
Damage: Karate Punch - 2D4+3. Power Punch (2A) - 4D4+3. Body Block/Tackle - 1D4+3. Karate Kick - 2D4+3, Tripping/Leg Hook - knockdown, Snap Kick - 1D6+3, Crecent Cick 2D4+5, Axe Kick 2D6+3. Jump Kick 6D6+3. Flying Jump Kick 4D6+3.

Education Level and Skills: Special Hardware Training + Doctorate
Special Electrical Skills: Hot Wiring (104%), Computer Hacking (96%), Electronics Construction (102%), Evaluate & Diagnose Electrical Systems (88%)
Electrical Skills: Electrical Engineer, Read Sensory Instruments, Surveilance Systems, Optic Systems, Basic Mechanics, Computer Operation, Computer Programming, Radio-Basic, Math-Advanced.
Physical Program: Swimming, Athletics, Acrobatics, Prowl
Vehicle Mechanics Program: Automotive Mechanics, Aircraft Mechanics, Mechanical Engineering.
Criminal Program: Streetwise, Pick Locks, Safecracking, WP Energy Pistol, WP Knife.

Secondary Skills: Hand to Hand Martial Arts, Running, Body Building, Land Navigation, TV & Video, Pilot Water Scooter, Pilot Motorcycle, Language (Spanish), WP Shield, WP Targeting, Pilot Waveboard (Special - counts as 2 secondary - similar to piloting a water scooter - skill can go over 98% to help negate maneuver penalties only)

Money: Not much - has generally been making small-time hits (generally measured in the thousands to tens-of-thousands per hit), but has been becoming increasingly bold. Also, rumoured to be developing large-scale sonic weaponry to be sold to the highest bidder.

Weapons, Vehicles and Other Equipment: See below, but may carry more "mundane" equipment if the need arises.

Small electronic tool kit.

Sonic Disrupter Pistol - Same, but can also be set to duplicate the effects of a "Sonic Disrupter Rifle" from Aliens Unlimited (using sound waves to knock targets unconscious - AU p 176). It will also self-destruct if someone other than Soundwave attempts to use it or tamper with it (due to a special chip implanted under the skin on each of his palms).

Sonic Disrupter Grenades - Same, but can also be set to duplicate the effects of a "Sonic Disrupter Pistol" from Aliens Unlimited (using sound waves to knock targets unconscious - AU p 176)

Sonic Damper Grenades - Similar to the Sonic Disrpupter Grenades, but instead of creating sound it negates it (cancelling out the sound waves by generating its own counter-waves). Those within the globe can't hear a thing and sound from outside can't be heard (and vice-versa). Also like the Disruptor Grenades, they have a self-destruct mechanism.

Sonic Noise Maker - Effectively the same as Sonic Power #2 - Emit High-Pitched Whine. Victims also suffer -30% to skill performance. Like the other grenade-like devices, it lasts 6 minutes and then explodes.

Sonic Shield Bracelet - Left Armband creates a shield of solid sonic energy - like a mideval shield, and weilded as such. Effectively indestructible - keeps renewing itself as it is powered.

Sonic Blades - basically equal to Vibro-Knives - 2D6+3 damage + PS bonus. Unless de-activated in a certain manner (or they remain activated for more than an hour), the blades self-destruct like the grenades.

Wave Rider - Sonic Surfboard
Size: 8ft long
Weight: 25 lbs
Natural AR: 14
SDC: 150

Combat Bonuses (to be added to normal bonuses while Soundwave is riding it): +2 to initiative, +2 to strike and parry, +6 to dodge, automatic dodge (only PP bonus applies), hand to hand attacks have +1 to damage per 5mph of speed (but generally doesn't go too fast to avoid hurting himself - max bonus usually +4).
Damage: Ram with Board - 1D6 damage per 10mph

Mobility:
Flying - hover to 250 mph, max altitude of 3000 ft.
Skill Bonus: Has incredible maneuverability even going at top speed; turning corners and jinking between obstalces like buildings nearly effortlessly. +30% to pilot skill for trained operators.

Equipment/Features:
Solar Powered (On overcast days, speed and altitude are halved)
Energy Cell: Stores 4 hours worth of power for the board. Can be used to provide partial power at night or in lightless conditions (half spd & alt), or can allow the board to operate at full capacity on overcast days for 4 hours.
Sonic Lift/Propulsion System
Firm-Grip Coating on top of board (so he won't slip or fall off).
Reflective coating - halves any energy damage to the board.

Costume
Weight: 20 lbs
Armor Protection: Equal to a Hard Armor Vest - AR 12, SDC 120. The armor has the same relfective coating as the wave board - energy damage is halved. In addition, the suit's underlayer is equal to a "Kinetic Suit" from AU p 177 - this is in case he is thrown or knocked from his board at high speed (kinetic impacts do half damage - including sonic blasts).
Firm-Grip Coating on boots, gloves and backside (so he won't fall or slip off the wave-board)
On-Board Computer - micronized and equal to a state-of-the art laptop. Keypad on the right forearm. Has a wireless modem allowing him to remotely hack computers. Displays on the goggles' HUD. Special software also allows it to duplicate the effects of a robotic Sound Analysis Computer.
The Headpiece has the following Features:
Sonic Dampers: Takes no damage/feels no adverse effects from loud sounds.
Sound Amplification: Equal to Minor Super Ability Heightened Sense of Hearing (+1 to Parry, +2 to Dodge, +6 on Initiative when on)
Radio Transciever - 20 miles
Optics - Equal to an Optics Band and has a HUD in the Goggles
Motion Detector and Collision Warning System
Loudspeaker (with modulating voice synthesizer and sub-sonic capabilities)
Two Small Pneumatic (compressed-air) Launchers - Used to fire the Sonic Tracer Bugs and/or Radio Wave Disruptors up to 300ft. Each launcher holds 6 STBs or RWDs.

Radio Wave Disrupter - Same, lasts 2 hours. RWD is either magnetic or has a sticky coating to ensure it stays on-target. Same size as the STB.

Sonic Tracer Bug - Same

Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

I'll try another character that might require a dramatic change; Circuit Board. Instead of a Robotic Transferred Intelligence - according to his description he is actually a Brain Transplant Cyborg. I had to fudge a bit and mix up Bionic and Robotic Equipment in order to keep him similar to the revised version, and just passed it of as him being an "advanced" cyborg. Enjoy.

Circuit Board

Aliases: Circuit Board

Power Category: Bionics - Brain Transplant (Advanced)
Experience Level: 9th
Hit Points: 61 S.D.C.: 400 (Full Armor - AR 18, SDC 750, Energy Resistant)
P.P.E.: 2
Attributes: IQ 11, ME 14, MA 8, PS 30, PP 24, PE 18, PB 5, Spd 300

"Natural" Abilites: Is immune to magic and psionics that affect a flesh-and-blood body (but not the mind). Advanced Cyborg limbs provide the equivalent of Superhuman Strength. Bionic Lungs and Oxygen Cell allow him to hold his breath for up to 15 minutes. See Cyborg Body below.

Insanity: Obsession with extermination of "non-humans."

Attacks: 6
Combat Bonuses: +11 Initiative, +7 Strike, +11 Automatic Parry, +12 Dodge, +3 Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact, +3 Pull Punch, +15 damage, +4 Disarm. +5 to hit with weapon systems.
Saving Throws: +4 vs Psionics, +2 vs Possession, +5 vs magic, +6 vs Magic Illusions and mind control.
Other Combat Info: Called knockout/stun - 20. Holds (all). Critical Strike - 18 to 20. Entangle. Paired Weapons.
Damage: Karate Punch - 2D6+15. Power Punch (2A) - 4D6+15. Body Block/Tackle - 3D6+15. Karate Kick - 2D6+15, Tripping/Leg Hook - knockdown, Snap Kick - 1D8+15, Crecent Cick 2D6+17, Axe Kick 2D8+15. Jump Kick 6D8+15. Flying Jump Kick 4D8+15. Leap Attack x2 damage.

Education Level and Skills: Military Specialist
Basic Military Program: Climbing, Military Ettiquette, Radio-Basic, WP Rifle
Military Demolitions Program: Basic Electronics, Basic Mechanics, Demolitions, Demolitions Disposal, Underwater Demolitions.
WP Modern Program: Heavy Energy Weapons, Energy Rifle, Heavy Weapons.
Espionage Program: HtoH Martial Arts, Detect Ambush, Intelligence, Wilderness Survival, Sniper, Interrogation.
Robot Program: Computer Operation, Computer Programming, Robot Electronics, Robot Mechanics.

Secondary Skills: Land Navigation, TV & Video, Pilot Jet Pack, Pilot Truck, Pilot Motorcycle, WP Submachinegun, WP Automatic Rifle, WP Auto Pistol, WP Knife, WP Sword, WP Energy Pistol.

Money: Average cash at any one time is in the high tens-of-thousands. Steals what he needs to keep his personal war going.

Weapons, Vehicles and Other Equipment: He is a weapon - See below, but may carry external weaponry if the need arises.

Circuit Board's Cyborg Body v2.0

Bionic Components: All.
His entire body, except for his central nervous system, is artificial. Main Body SDC: 400
Bionic Arms and Hands; PS 30, PP 24. Strength is considered Superhuman. Arm SDC: 96
Bionic Legs: PS 28, Spd 300. Can run at approximately 200 mph and can leap 60ft high and 90ft long. Leg SDC: 96

Armor: Full Armor (AR 18, SDC 750, plus is energy resistant - 1/2 damage)

Power: Micro-Fusion Power System

Propulsion Systems:
Hover Jet Back Pack - allows Circuit Board to fly; hover to 400 mph or travel underwater at speeds of up to 20 mph. Max altitude is 2500ft. Max Depth is 1500 ft. 100 SDC. +2 to dodge whie flying. +4 to damage per 20mph.

Sensors:
Amplified Hearing (equal to Heightened Sense of Hearing)
Advanced Optics (IR, UV, Thermo-Imager, Nightsight, Telescopic, Targeting Sight, Polarized Vision, Video Camera)
Laser Targeting
Motion Detector
Advanced Sensory Suite (equivalent to a Portable Scan Dihilator - p346 HU)
Aberrant Bio-Signature Detector (AU p 181, but works through the Advanced sensory suite)

Communications:
Radio Transceiver - 150 miles
Radio Scrambler
Loudspeaker
Audio Recorder

Other Systems:
Sound Filtration System
On-Board Computer (equal to a top-of-the-line PC)
Combat Computer
Sound Analysis Computer
Chemical Analysis System
Gyro-Compass
Independent Oxygen Supply and Gas Filtration System.
Interchangeable Interlocking Unit for Detachable Limbs (both arms can be replaced).
Underwater Capabilities
Locking Joints
Headjack, Headjack Filter (Military-Grade) and Hacking Computer (in Galaxy Guide)
Self-Repair Micro-Robots (5 systems - in Galaxy Guide)
Spike and Towline
Secret Compartments (in chest and legs)
Psionic Dampeners

Weapons Systems:

Laser Weaopon Eyes (2) - 3D6 damage each.
Electrical Discharge in both hands. 4D6 damage each + stun
Exterior Forearm Weapon (Ion) - one on each arm - 6D6 each
Exterior Forearm Weapon (Rifle) - one on each arm (w/ ammo clip) - normally uses Armor Peircing rounds - 5D6 per round (can burst).
Mini-Missile Launchers (2) - one on each shoulder. 3 missiles each.
Retractable Forerarm Blades (2 in each arm) - 4D6+17 damage per arm
Flamethrower on Right Hip - 3D6 damage + combustion
Chemical Spray - CO2 foam on Left Hip
Gun Pod/Rifle: Contains an "over-and-under" Particle Beam Rifle (2D4x10) and 40mm Grenade Launcher. Typically only used when heavy combat/tough opponents are expected.

Note: Can also replace one or both arms with the Bionic Military Weapons listed on p111 HU or the Giant Robot Weapons (p208). Also, all energy weapons have unlimited payload.

Remote Probe: Also has a small remote probe that can detach from his back and hover and fly at a speed of 50mph. Contains a video camera and microphone (has nightsight and telescopic capability), as well as a transmitter to send the sound and images back to Circuit Board (range - 2 miles). It can either be directly controlled by Circuit Board or it's AI can follow simple commands. It can even be ordered to defend Circuit Board and comes equipped with a Ion Blaster (equal to an Ion Rod). 4 attacks, +4 to strike with the Ion Rod, +6 to dodge. SDC is 100.
Last edited by Cardiac on Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

This time I think I'll try someone that I've never used in any of my campaigns - Nightwalker. As an experiment, I kept his 2 major and added 2 minor (using the unnofficial swap rule - 2 minor for 1 major). I also made him mega to make him more "supernatural."

Nightwalker

Aliases: Robert Blood, Robert Smith, D. Night, Count Nosfer, Mr Dirk Nightwalker, Nightwalker
Group Affiliation: Works for the US government.
Occupation: Special Operative, Paranormal Investigations Division.

Alignment: Anarchist
Power Category: Mega Experiment
Hit Points: 189 S.D.C.: 385 (+75 at night).
P.P.E.: 25
Attributes: IQ 16, ME 28, MA 21, PS 24, PP 24, PE 19, PB 24, Spd 17
Horror Factor: 13

Unusual Physical Characteristic: Pale Skin Color, Red Eyes (Iris), Large Canine Teeth
Mega Super Abilities: All normal Mega-Abilities, plus Impervious to Disease.
Major Super Abilities: Animal Metamorphosis - Bat, Invulnerability.
Minor Super Abilities: Nightstalking, Extraordinary ME.

Natural Abilities: Supernatural Strength. Immune to most forms of attack (Radiation has half effect, Poisins/Toxins have 1/4 effect, and cannot kill the character. Supernatural Strength does half damage. Magic and Psionics have full effect). Nightvision 1000ft. Senses are 50% more acute than normal. Can sense the exact moment of the rising and setting of the sun. Can see those cloaked in unnatural or magical darkness, or magically hidden in shadow. Recognizes vampires and sees Shadow Beasts even when they are in shadow. Heals at an accelerated rate - 4D6 SDC per 10 minutes (Invulnerability). Fatigues at 1/10 normal rate. Recovers from physically debilitating spells, psionics, drugs, etc., twice as quickly (half duration). Needs only a 12 or higher to save vs psionic attack. Hide in Shadows/Darkness 91%. Cannot be turned into an undead. Considered a Supernatural Being.

Natural Abilities In Bat Form: In addition to the above abilities, he han fly at a Spd of 22 (15mph) and gains an echo-location/sonar sense, enabling him to "see" everything with physical mass within 25ft (including invisible creatures/objects but not intangible ones). Also, his PS is significantly lower as a bat (PS 2). Opponents are -6 to strike due to his small size.

Achilles' Heel: Allergy - Vulnerable to Light

Insanities: He believes he is a vampire, and as such has to fight the urge to drink blood (he can and does live on normal food, as well as a "special serum" placebo the government gives him). He also has phobias of the sun, religious symbols, and garlic. He also fears, and psychosomatically feels pain from "holy water", sunlight, wooden weapons and silver weapons, even though they cause no actual damage to him.

Combat Bonuses: +3 Initiative, +7 Strike, +11 Automatic Parry, +11 Dodge, +5 Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact, +3 Pull Punch, +9 damage (with an additional +1D6 at night), +2 Disarm.
Saving Throws: +7 vs Psionics, +11 vs Insanity, +15 vs Possession, +15 vs Horror Factor, 65% Charm/Impress, +28% vs Coma/Death, +3 vs Magic, +4 vs Magical Illusions, +4 vs Poison/Toxins, +10 vs mind-altering drugs, +2 vs Pain, 70% charm/impress.
Other Combat Info: Called knockout/stun - 20. Holds (all). Critical Strike - 18 to 20. Entangle.
Hand to Hand Damage (does +1D6 at night): Restrained Punch - 2D4+9, Karate Punch - 6D6+9. Power Punch (2A) - 1D6x10+20. Body Block/Tackle - 6D6+9. Karate Kick - 6D6+9, Tripping/Leg Hook - knockdown, Snap Kick - 5D6+9, Crecent Cick 6D6+13, Axe Kick 6D8+9. Jump Kick 4D4x10+9. Flying Jump Kick 2D10x5+9.

Education Level and Skills: Batchelor's Degree
Domestic Program: Sing (Pro), Dance (Pro), Play Musical Instrument (Guitar - Pro)
Technical Program: Art, Computer Operation, Photography, Writing.
Physical Program: HtoH Martial Arts, Boxing
WP Ancient: WP Sword, WP Archery & Targeting, WP Blunt

Secondary Skills: Radio-Basic, TV/Video, Athletics, Climbing, Pilot Motorcycle, Seduction, Streetwise, Prowl, Astronomy, Research, Language (Latin), Land Navigation, WP Revolver, WP Submachinegun.

Money: Gets a salary of $1500 per week, plus an apartment, operating expenses and equipment.

Weapons, Vehicles and Other Equipment: The government supplies Nightwalker with vehicles, weapons, gimmicks and equipment as he needs it. He can also call on Secret Agent and Police Back-up, but typically works alone or with his "chauffeur." The equipment listed below is his "standard" gear.

Federal Agent Identification/Badge

Sunglasses

Digital Camera with Passive Nightsight and Telescopic lens (Sometimes he will "Tail" a potential target and collect as much info as possible before making his move. If the target creature is unknown to him, he can take a picture, bring the camera back to his limo, and either upload the image to an online database or research the creature himself on various little-known occult websites).

Compound Bow with varoius tips for the arrows; Silver, explosive (6D6 damage), flares, tracer bug, tear gas, and sleeping gas (would love to get his hands on some magic arrows if he could).

Small Hand Crossbow (Pistol-style) and bolts (with the same options as the arrows above).

Cane with Concealed Sword. Sword is silver-plated and the "scabbard/cane" is iron-reinforced and can be used to parry. The head of the cane can be detached and used as a frag grenade (with silver fragments).

Two silver-plated daggers balanced for throwing.

Six wooden throwing knives.

12 Wooden Stakes & Mallet

Mini-Uzi - carries clips containing Silver-Tipped Glaser Rounds (filled with silver shot) and Armor-Peircing Ammunition.

Limousine - Driven by his Level 4 Secret Operative "chaufeur." Has a Souped-up engine, Lightly Armored, Bulletproof Windshields, Retractable rear seat dividing wall, Knockout gas system in rear of passenger compartment, GPS and Navigation Computer, Long-Range Communications, Personal Computer (connected to communications for remote network access). An arsenal of weapons is also located in the vehicle.
Last edited by Cardiac on Fri Apr 16, 2004 8:46 am, edited 12 times in total.

Yukon
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by Yukon »

very good, just wanted to let you know, its appreciated.

keep up the good work! :ok:
Tyciol wrote:In fact, many of these powers seem pretty useless except for neat ways of thinking of killing civilians.
Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

Yukon wrote:very good, just wanted to let you know, its appreciated.

keep up the good work! :ok:

Thanks - I'm kind of shying away from many of the super-powered characters mainly because I don't have Powers Unlimited YET......but I should be getting PU1 and PU2 at the same time in a few weeks, that's IF PU2 comes out on time (or at least the latest "on time") *snicker*

Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

Jaegermeister wrote:Would any of y'all give Animal Metamorphosis - Bat the Sonar Sense minor power in PU?

Nah - the regular animal sonar sense would work just fine - it's basically just another way of seeing, and I don't think it would be as elaborate as a whole new super-power.

Uncle Servo
Champion

Good job so far, Cardiac. You're really doing your Uncle Servo proud. :ok:
Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

Next I will convert the criminal with a heart - Psike-Out

Psike-Out

Aliases: Nick Slayton, Nick "The Brain", Psike, the Boy-Scout Bandit, Psike-Out.

Power Category: Natural Psionic
Experience Level: 8th
Hit Points: 49 S.D.C.: 54
I.S.P.: 204
Attributes: IQ 14, ME 27, MA 22, PS 14, PP 15, PE 13, PB 12, Spd 24

Super Psionics: Electrokinesis, TK Force Field, Hypnotic Suggestion, Invisible Haze, Mental Illusion, Mind Bolt.
Healing Psionics: Bio-Regeneration, Detect Psionics, Resist Fatigue, Healing Touch.
Sensitive Psionics: Astral Projection, Empathy, Mind Block, Object Read, Presence Sense, See Aura, See the Invisible, Sense Time, Sixth Sense, Speed Reading, Telepathy, Total Recall.
Physical Psionics: Alter Aura, Ectoplasm, Ectoplasmic Disguise, Impervious to Cold, Impervious to Fire, Nightvision, Summon Inner Strength, Telekinesis.

Natural Abilities: Needs only a 10 or higher to save vs psionic attack.

Combat Training: Hand to Hand: Basic
Attacks: 5 physical and/or psionic
Combat Bonuses: +1 Initiative, +1 Strike, +3 Automatic Parry, +3 Dodge, +3 Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact, +2 Pull Punch, +2 damage, +1 Disarm.
Saving Throws: +6 vs Psionics, +10 vs Insanity, +6 vs Possession, +6 vs Horror Factor, 70% Trust/Intimidate.
Other Combat Info: Called knockout/stun - 20. Holds (all). Critical Strike - 19 to 20. Entangle.
Hand to Hand Damage: Punch - 1D4+2. Power Punch (2A) - 2D4+2. Body Block/Tackle - 1D4+2. Snap Kick - 1D6+2, Body Throw/Flip 1D6+2 + knockdown.

Education Level and Skills: Batchelor's Degree
Computer Program: Basic Electronics, Computer Operation, Computer Programming, Surveillance Systems
Electronics Program: Electrical Engineer, Basic Mechanics, Computer Repair.
Criminal Program: Streetwise, Pick Locks, Safecracking, Prowl, Computer Hacking.
Physical Program: H2H Basic, Running, Athletics, Swimming

Secondary Skills: Radio-Basic, Body Building, Climbing, Pilot Motorcycle, Pilot Race Car, Pilot Motorboat, Math-Advanced, Pick Pockets, Card Sharp, Palming, TV/Video, Language (French), Land Navigation, WP Auto-Pistol

Money: As a high roller who likes to gamble, he loses his money alost as fast as he gets it, but always seems to have a lot on hand at any given time (mid to high tens of thousands). While he does have his "retirement fund" that he contributes to after every new hit, he wants to live his life now as well, and is not afraid to throw money around (especially when he can always get more from the "fat cats" of society).

Weapons, Vehicles and Other Equipment:

Occasionally uses handguns, but tends to rely on his powers by far.

He rents, buys or steals expensive sports cars and luxury cars, or any other vehicle as he needs it.

He also possesses the best in lock-picking tools (for when he can't convince his "new best buddy" to open the safe), surveillance/bugging equipment, and mini video cameras (with nightvision capability). He always "cases a joint" before he robs it or uses the equipment to gather information on something/someone.

In addition, he has a state-of-the-art PC in his current residence for remote hacking purposes (and several of his powers come in quite handy - see p 208 AU Galaxy Guide for rules on Superpowered Hacking).
Last edited by Cardiac on Sat Jan 31, 2004 2:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

All that glitters.......I present Golden Rod

Golden Rod

Aliases: Vicky Romano, Vicky Gold, Golden Rod

Power Category: Enchanted Object
Hit Points: 43 S.D.C.: 55
P.P.E.: 10
Attributes: IQ 15, ME 7, MA 17, PS 16, PP 17, PE 13, PB 21, Spd 18

Combat Training: Hand to Hand: Expert
Attacks: 5 physical. Magical - varies with spell level.
Combat Bonuses: +2 Initiative, +3 Strike, +5 Automatic Parry, +5 Dodge, +3 Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact, +1 damage, +2 Pull Punch.
Saving Throws: 45% Trust/Intimidate, 65% Charm/Impress.
Hand to Hand Damage: Punch - 1D4+1. Power Punch (2A) - 2D4+1. Body Block/Tackle - 1D4+1. Karate Kick 2D4+1, Snap Kick - 1D6+1, Axe Kick - 2D6+1.

Education Level and Skills: High School Graduate
Domestic Program: Basic Math, Cook (Pro), Dance (Pro), Sing (Pro)
Technical Program: Art, Languages (English, French and German - native language is Itallian)

Secondary Skills: Athletics, Body Building, H2H Expert, Running, Swimming, SCUBA, Pilot Motorcycle, Pilot Motorboat, Pilot Waterscooter, Pilot Sailboats, Computer Operation, WP Staff, WP Auto-Pistol.

Money: She spends money freely and enjpoys the good life, but has a few million stached away in a swiss bank account.

Occasionally uses handguns and knives.

Loves expensive sports cars - rents, buys or steals them.

The Golden Staff - Enchanted Object
P.P.E.: 180 - regenerates fully within 24 hours.
Power Level: 6th
Special Abilities:
- SDC: Is Indestructible
- Damage: Inflicts 2D6 damage when used as a weapon (or 2D6+1 in Golden Rod's hands)
- Flight: User can Fly at will (same as a Fly as the Eagle Spell - +1 to parry, +2 to dodge and +2 to damage while flying)
- Spellcasting: Blinding Flash (1), Globe of Daylight (2), Armor of Ithan (10), Breathe Without Air (5), Energy Bolt (5), Invisibility - Simple (6), See the Invisible (4), Charm (12), Telekinesis (8 ), Immobilize (25), Globe of Silence (20), Invulnerability-Limited (25), Wind Rush (20), Firestorm (30), Teleport - Lesser (15), Anti-Magic Cloud (140).
- Turn to Gold; The intended victim must be touched by the staff and make a save vs magic at -3 (must get 13 or higher). If the saving throw is failed, the character is transformed into gold. The character is immobilized and unconscious. This lasts 6D4 minutes (1D4 per level of the weilder), during which the character has a natural AR of 19 and +100 SDC. PPE cost of this ability is 15, and is spent wether the attempt was successful or not.
Last edited by Cardiac on Sun Mar 28, 2004 1:12 am, edited 5 times in total.

Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

Hellhound

Aliases: Hellhound
Occupation: Protector of the Homeless and people who live in the inner city. Petty Criminal. Social Outcast.

Alignment: Anarchist, but leans strongly toward Unprincipled
Power Category: Experiment
Hit Points: 63 S.D.C.: 136
P.P.E.: 66
Attributes: IQ 11, ME 18, MA 8, PS 26, PP 21, PE 23, PB 5, Spd 56
Horror Factor: 12 (Optional)

Unusual Physical Characteristics/Side Effects: Odd Face - Animal Features (Wolf), Red Glowing Eyes, Reddish-brown fur covers his body, Sharp Fangs and Powerful Jaws, Small Retractable Claws, 2 goat-like horns protruding from the top of his head.
Major Super Abilities: Animal Abilities - Canine, Control Elemental Force - Fire.
Minor Super Abilities: Multiple Limbs (Arms), Supervision - Nightvision.

Natural Abilities: Nightvision (range equal to normal vision). Keen Hearing (Twice as sensitive as a human's). Extraordinary Sense of Smell (Tracking by smell - 82%, Recognize Common Scents - 94%, Recognize person by scent 72%). Can control 10D4 dogs. Invulnerable to fire, smoke & heat (including magic fire/smoke/heat). Can accurately sense air temperature above freezing within 1D6 degrees, as well as the temerature of fire and hot objects.

Physical Disability: His vocal cords were removed while he was experimented upon by the Freakmaker - combined with his poor literacy, this could make communication with him difficult.

Power Note: For some odd reason (a side effect due to his unusually high PPE?), his CEF-Fire power can affect supernatural creatures as if it were a magical or psionic attack. Thus, creatures that are normally invulnerable to flame like Vampires and Werewolves are still damaged as if it were a magical fire attack. Creatures immune to both normal and magical flame are still not affected by his fire powers however.

Combat Bonuses: +2 Initiative, +5 Strike, +10 Automatic Parry, +9 Dodge, +5 Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact, +2 Pull Punch, +11 damage, +2 Disarm.
Saving Throws: +2 vs psionics, +2 vs insanity, +10 vs Horror Factor (after being through what he has, nothing much frightens him anymore), +16% vs coma/death, +4 vs magic/disease/poison, +10 vs Pain (again, due to his experieneces)
Other Combat Info: Auto knockout/stun - 20. Holds (all). Critical Strike - 18 to 20. Entangle. Paired Weapons.

Hand to Hand Damage: Punch - 1D4+11. Power Punch (2A) - 2D4+11. Claw Slash - 2D4+11, Bite - 2D6+11, Head Butt with horns - 1D6+11, Crush/Squeeze - 1D4+11 (2D4+11 if both pairs of arms are used), Body Block/Tackle - 1D4+11. Karate Kick - 2D4+11, Axe Kick 2D6+11, Roundhouse Kick - 3D6+11.

Fire Blast: 4D6+16 damage

Flame Wall: 4D6 damage

Education Level and Skills: High School Grad
Literacy (English) 70% (Could increase if somone tutors him)
Domestic Program: Basic Math, Play Musical Instrument (Guitar), Cook, Fishing.
Physical Program: Athletics, Boxing, Wrestling, Running.

Secondary Skills: Hand to Hand Expert (2), Land Navigation, Wilderness Survival, Prowl, First Aid, Streetwise, Carpentry, Body Building, Swimming, Basic Mechanics, Art, Pilot Motorcycle, Climbing.

Money: Generaly none. Tends to steal what he or others need.

Weapons, Vehicles, Other Equipment:
Rarely uses weapons of any kind, but does have a pair of silver-plated daggers he found in a dark alley (probably accidentally left by somebody). He uses these only when he faces supernatural creatures that prey on the homeless and poor.

He also occasionally uses a motorcycle he "aquired" from a local gang member who was terrorizing the people under his protection.

Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

Note - I bumped this guy's level up to 15th due to the fact he has been doing what he does for a very long time, and 9th level didn't seem to cut it.

Freak Maker

Aliases: Henry Voss, Freak Maker
Group Affiliation: Currently None, but is a former Nazi SS Scientist
Occupation: Mad Scientist, Bionic Specialist, Genetic Engineer.

Power Category: Bionics - Full Conversion
Hit Points: 113 S.D.C.: 365 (Armor: AR 11, SDC 250)
P.P.E.: 4
Attributes: IQ 22, ME 15, MA 6, PS 23, PP 22, PE 18, PB 3, Spd 50

"Natural" Abilites: Is immune to magic and psionics that affect a flesh-and-blood body (but not the mind). Cyborg limbs provide the equivalent of Extraordinary Strength. Bionic Lungs and Oxygen Cell allow him to hold his breath for up to 15 minutes. See Cyborg Body below.

Insanities: Has no sense of compassion for his fellow human beings. An extremely cruel sadist - loves to inflict pain and suffering. Loves creating horrific monsters - the more horrific - the more beautiful they are. Thus- this guy is practically immune to horror factor (or it could be turned around into an "Awe Factor" for the really disturbing-looking creatures).

Combat Bonuses: +1 Initiative, +6 Strike, +7 Automatic Parry, +7 Dodge, +9 Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact, +4 Pull Punch, +12 damage, +1 Disarm.
Saving Throws: +4 vs Psionics, +2 vs Possession, +6% vs coma/death, +6 vs gasses, +5 vs Magic, +6 vs Magic Illusions and mind control.
Other Combat Info: Called knockout/stun - 20. Holds (all). Critical Strike - 19 to 20. Entangle. Critical Strike or Knockout from Behind.

Hand to Hand Damage: Punch - 1D6+12. Power Punch (2A) - 2D6+12. Claw Strike - 3D6+12. Body Block/Tackle - 2D4+12. Karate Kick - 2D6+12. Body Throw/Flip - 2D4+12

Education Level and Skills: Doctorate/Special Nazi SS Training
Robot Program: Computer Operation, Computer Programming, Robot Electronics, Robot Mechanics.
Medical Doctor Program: Biology, Chemistry, Pathology, Medical Doctor
Electrical Program: Electrical Engineer, Basic Mechanics, Compuer Repair
Professional Thief Program: Locksmith, Prowl, Climbing, Surveillance Systems.

Secondary Skills: Radio-Basic, Cryptography, TV/Video, Intelligence, Interrogation, Mechanical Engineer, Criminal Sciences/Forensics, Military Etiquette, Hand to Hand Basic, Swimming, Pilot Helicopter, Navigation, Read Sensory Equipment, Chemisrty - Analytical, Botany, Business & Finance, Language (English - native language is German), Research, WP Revolver, WP Submachinegun.

Money: Has access to a fortune worth tens of millions of dollars, and has an annual income of several million. However, he does occasionally need to steal rare and expensive bionic components and gene-engineering supplies/equipment, as well as stealing gems and other valuables for resale (his work is expensive).

Weapons, Vehicles and Other Equipment: He has a great deal of equipment built into his cyborg body - see below.

His home/labratory is stocked with medical supplies and some of the best Bionic and Genetic engineering equipment to be found. It is also filled with security and surveillance systems to prevent anyone from breaking in - or out.

Owns several vehicles, including;

Black, armored limousine; Heavy Vehicle, Fuel Compartment and Passenger Armor w/ Plexiglass Windows. Theft Alarm System. Theif-Proof Locks. Armored/Self-Sealing Tires. Top-of-the-line Computer System. Cell Phone. Refreshment Dispenser. Built-in Portable Labratory and Portable Scan Dihilator.

Unmarked Cargo Van (for picking up victims and any escaped experiments); Theft Alarm System, Theif Proof Locks. Cell Phone. Built-In portable Lab and Scan Dihilator. Medical Supplies and Drugs. Restraints. Cattle Prods. Tranquilizer Rifles. Stun Guns/Tazers.

Freak Maker's Cyborg Body

Bionic Components: 2 Arms, 2 Legs, Bionic Chest, Bionic Skull, Full Body Exoskeleton, Bionic Lungs, Bionic Heart, 1 Bionic eye (left). Total SDC Bonus: 315
Bionic Arms and Hands; PS 23, PP 22. Strength is considered Extraordinary. Arm SDC: 66
Bionic Legs: PS 23, Spd 50. Can run at approximately 38mph and can leap 10ft high and 15ft long. Leg SDC: 66

Armor: Half Suit (AR 11, SDC 250)

Power: Bio-Energy Conversion Power System

Sensors:
Amplified Hearing (equal to Heightened Sense of Hearing when active)
Left-Eye Optics (IR, Thermo-Imager, Nightsight, Telescopic, Macro-Eye, Macro-eye Laser)
Motion Detector (+1 to initiative, +1 parry, +2 dodge when active)
Radiation Detector
Bio-Scan

Communications:
Ear Radio Transceiver
Radio Scrambler
Modulating Voice Synthesizer
Loudspeaker

Other Systems:
Sound Filtration System
Chemical Analysis System
State of the art internal mini-computer
Gyro-Compass
Independent Oxygen Supply and Gas Filtration System.
Psionic Dampeners
Extendable Hydraulic Hands/Arms
Large Secret compartment in each thigh.

Weapons Systems:
Electrical Discharge in left hand. 1D6 to 3D6 damage + stun
Concealed Arm Gun (SMG) in right arm.
Retractable Claws in both hands.
Knuckle Spike Launchers in both hands.
Chemical Excretion Systems in both arms (Can be used with claws or spike launchers)
Chemical Spray in left arm.
Flamethrower in right arm.
Last edited by Cardiac on Fri Feb 20, 2004 5:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

The Iron Golem

Aliases: Gilbert Heydon, Gottleib Vossen, The Iron Golem
Occupation: The Freak Maker's cheif lab assistant, bodyguard, friend, freak-wrangler, and troubleshooter.

Hit Points: 65 S.D.C.: 156 (Plus AR 17 and 800 SDC in metal form)
P.P.E.: 18
Attributes: IQ 15, ME 11, MA 15, PS 27/55, PP 14, PE 26, PB 5, Spd 34/17
Horror Factor (Optional): 14 (15 in metal form)
Age: 51 Sex: Male Height: 6ft 7 in. Weight: 380 / 1,520 lbs.

Unusual Physical Characteristics/Side Effects: Increased Mass , Yellow Glowing Eyes, Dark Red Skin, Reverse-articulated legs, Cloven Hooves, Small Claws and Fangs, Small Black Spikes on Shoulders, and a Crown of Black Goat/Ram Horns.
Major Super Abilities: APS - Metal, Control Others.
Minor Super Abilities: Horror Factor, Supervision - IR & UV.

Natural Abilities: Can see into the Infrared and Ultraviolet spectrums (provides a form of Nightvision - 300ft).

Natural Abilites in Metal Form: In addition to above, his Strength is considered Superhuman. Can hold his breath for twice as long. Can endure underwater pressure of depths up to 1200ft. Body can withstand a vaccum. Impervious to Cold. Resistant to Heat. Resistant to many forms of damage. Metal SDC Regenerates at a rate of 4D6 SDC per 10 minutes.

Insanities: Has no sense of compassion for his fellow human beings and their suffering. Thoroughly enjoys his horrific mutated form.

Combat Bonuses: +2 Initiative, +2 Strike, +6 Automatic Parry, +6 Dodge, +6 Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact, +3 Pull Punch, +18/+46 damage, +4 Disarm.
Saving Throws: +6 vs mind control, +6 vs possession, +9 vs Horror Factor, +22% vs coma/death, +6 vs magic/disease/poison/pain.
Other Combat Info: Auto knockout/stun - 20. Holds (all). Critical Strike - 18 to 20. Entangle. Paired Weapons.

Hand to Hand Damage - Normal: Karate Punch - 2D4+18. Power Punch (2A) - 4D4+18. Head Butt with horns - 2D4+18, Crush/Squeeze - 1D4+18, Body Block/Tackle - 1D6+20. Karate Kick - 2D4+18, Axe Kick 2D6+18, Roundhouse Kick - 3D6+18, Tripping Leg Hook, Snap Kick 1D6+18. Jump Kick - 6D6+18. Flying Jump Kick - 4D6+18. Leap Attack - double normal damage.

Hand to Hand Damage - Metal Form: Restrained Punch - 2D4+46. Karate Punch - 6D6+46. Power Punch (2A) - 1D6x10+56. Head Butt with horns - 4D6+46, Crush/Squeeze - 3D6+46, Body Block/Tackle - 4D6+46. Karate Kick - 6D6+46, Axe Kick 9D6+46, Roundhouse Kick - 1D6x10+56, Tripping Leg Hook, Snap Kick 5D6+46. Jump Kick - 3D4x10+66. Flying Jump Kick - 2D4x10+46. Leap Attack - double normal damage.

Education Level and Skills: Master's Degree
Mechanical Program: Mechanical Engineer, Basic Electronics, Locksmith.
Science Program: Advanced Math, Chemistry, Chemistry-Analytical, Biology, Botany.
Physical Program: Boxing, Wrestling, Body Building, Running.

Secondary Skills: Hand to Hand Martial Arts (3), Land Navigation, Athletics, Language (English, Portugese - native language is German), Climbing, Pilot Truck, Radio-Basic, Interrogation, Tracking, WP Blunt, WP Rifle.

Money: Has access to the Vossen fortune, but rarely needs money for anything.

Will occasionally use weapons to help subdue opponents; commonly conventional weapons, stun batons/catle prods and tranquilizer rifles, but may include energy weapons.

Black, Armored Cadillac Sports Sedan: Heavy Vehicle, Fuel Compartment and Passenger Armor w/ Plexiglass Windows. Theft Alarm System. Theif-Proof Locks. Armored/Self-Sealing Tires. Cell Phone. Medical Supplies and Drugs. Restraints. Cattle Prods. Tranquilizer Rifles. Stun Guns/Tazers.
Last edited by Cardiac on Sat Feb 21, 2004 2:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Zenvis
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator

Unread post by Zenvis »

This has to be some of the coolest conversions I have ever seen! Ill have to take a stab at one of the characters one day.
Everything you can imagine is real. - Pablo Picasso
Imagination is more important than knowledge." but knowledge does help. - Albert Einstein
The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. - Albert Einstein
My Blog and My Other Blog
Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

Angryjack wrote:I thought these were ok, but most of the characters were characters i'd never actually use. I mean. c'mon Golden Rod? ..

There are heroes and Villians for any type of game you want to run. Golden Rod is more of a "four-color" villian (but then again it all depends on how you play her). Hellhound would be more of a "modern horror" hero, what with the whole Freakmaker backstory.

Besides - I'm just getting warmed up - when PU2 eventually gets released I'll get both PU books - and then there will be much converting...oh yes.

Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

Jaegermeister wrote:
Angryjack wrote:I thought these were ok, but most of the characters were characters i'd never actually use. I mean. c'mon Golden Rod? ..

Me thinks Golden Rod is one of the better ones. Kinda reminds me of Moonglow, Star Sapphire, the Green Lanterns, etc. Almost all of the Rod's powers is based on an energy manipulation of some superdudes item-users in the comics.

Blinding Flash
Globe of Daylight
Armor of Ithan (energy field)
Breathe Without Air (Green Lantern has done this in his "Armor of Ithan")
Energy Bolt
Invisibility (Simple) (deflection of light)
See the Invisible (energy manipulation again) or Green Lantern "flashlight" in the cartoon.
Charm (look at the pretty lights, she's glowing like an angel)
Agony (an energy conflageration around the victim)
Immobilize (energy bands)
Globe of Silence
Invulnerability-Limited (force-field imbued)
Wind Rush (a "heavy" golden energy mass attack)
Firestorm (a golden energy storm instead of a normal fire looking thingy)
Teleport (change to energy and move at the speed of light)
Anti-Magic Cloud

Well done, that's just how I envisioned her powers working!

Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

The Devil's Knight

Aliases: The Devil's Knight
Occupation: Supernatural Warrior of Darkness, Possessing Entity.

Power Category: Supernatural Being/Possessing Entity
Experience Level: Not applicable - abilites equivalent to 6th level
Hit Points: 110 (40+2D6x10) S.D.C. of mutated body: 350 (100 + 2D4x50) +50 from sword
P.P.E.: 20 (1D4x10) I.S.P.: 70 (6d4x5)
Attributes: IQ 17, ME 20 (2D6+9), MA 7 (2D6), PS 30 (3D6+20), PP 14 (2D6+8 ), PE 20 (2D6+12), PB 3 (1D6+1), Spd 30 (2D4x5+10) Note: If the host has a higher PS, PP, PE or Spd - use those numbers.
Horror Factor (Optional): 12
Age: Unknown Sex: As per host - masculine in this case Height: 8ft. (plus a 3ft long tail) Weight: Three times the hosts's normal weight - 480lbs in this case).

Psionic Powers: Empathy (automatic and costs no ISP), Empathic Transfer, Bio-Manipulation, Levitation, Telekiesis, See the Invisible, Sixth Sense, Impervious to Fire, Death Trance, Mind Block, Telepathy.

Natural Abilities in a possessed body: In addition to any natural abilities of the host body, the creature has nightvision - 120ft. Strength and Endurance are considered to be Supernatural. Immune to (further) possession. Impervious to non-magical disease. Resistant to non-magical poison/toxin - half effects. Mental Link with Weapon of Chaos - can sense it's exact location at all times.

Natural Abilites in Energy Form: Nightvision - 120ft. The ability to possess flesh-and-blood humanoids and animals (cannot possess supernatural beings). Can hover and fly at a speed of up to 50mph. It's natural state is ethereal; it can pass through solid matter, is impervious to physical and energy attacks, and is invisible. Only those who can see the invisible can see the entity, and only magic and psionic attacks can harm it (only has HP in energy form). Impervious to possession itself.

Combat Training: Equal to Hand to Hand: Expert
Note: Bonuses derived from current attributes - may be different for other possessed humanoids.
Attacks: 6 physical and psionic
Combat Bonuses: +2 Initiative, +2 Strike, +5 Automatic Parry, +5 Dodge, +4 Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact, +2 Pull Punch, +15 damage, +0 Disarm.
Saving Throws: +5 vs psionics and insanity (ME bonus +2), +5 vs Psionic Exocism (Add +2 while inside the host), +17 vs Horror Factor (ME bonus +10 +weapon bonus), +5 vs Magic, +3 vs poison/pain, +5 vs Magic exorcism (Add +2 while inside the host).
Other Combat Info: Called Knockout/stun - 20. Holds (all). Critical Strike - 18 to 20. Entangle. Pin/Incapacitate - 18 to 20.

Hand to Hand Damagel: Restrained Punch - 2D6+15. Punch - 4D6+15. Power Punch (2A) - 1D4x10+15. Head Butt with horns - 4D6+18, Crush/Squeeze - 4D6+15, Body Block/Tackle - 4D6+15. Karate Kick - 1D4x10+15, Roundhouse Kick - 2D4x10+30, Tripping Leg Hook.

Education Level and Skills: Not Applicable - but displays great skill and cunning as a warrior. Cannot access the skills or memories of a host.
Skills of Note: Land Navigation, Wilderness Survival, Military Ettiquette, Interrogation, Tracking, Hand to Hand Expert, Boxing, Wrestling, WP Blunt, WP Knife, WP Sword, WP Shield, Paired Weapons.
Modern Skills: These creatures may pick up some additional skills if they are able to survive in a world for any length of time; select five. Note that the skills will usually be WPs, Languages and Piloting Skills, or other skills that will help them as a warrior (like Radio-Basic). In this case, the "local skills" are; WP Auto Pistol, WP Automatic Rifle, Radio-Basic, Pilot Automobile, and Language-English. The entity loses these skills if it is ever banished from this dimension.

Money: Has little need for money - only when he needs to bribe and pay human henchmen, and buy weapons.

Once the transformation is complete, it summons a magical suit of armor and a Sword of Chaos from another dimension. Will also use conventional weapons and equipment when appropriate.

Magic Armor: Weightless Plate Armor, AR 17, SDC 250. SDC magically regenerates at a rate of 5 SDC per hour, even if reduced to zero.

Weapon of Chaos - Sword (although other varieties are possible - change the appropriate WP Skill and select different powers for different wepons).
Damage: 6D6+4D6+15 (or 1D6x10+15)
SDC Increase: Adds 2D4x10 SDC to weilder (In this case 50).
Bonuses: Standard bonuses - already factored in.
See The Invisible
Super Powers: Energy Expulsion - Fire and Healing Factor
Weapon Powers: Animate and Control Dead, Create Unnatural Darkness, Fly, Circle of Flame, Mystic Shield, Tongues.

How to defeat the entity:
A: Psionic or Magical Exorcism gets it out of the host body.

B: Depleting the SDC and Hit Points of the creature will send it back to its home plane of existence. As the creature takes damage - it starts getting smaller - closer to the host's natural size. The tricky part is not killing the unlucky host. Any damage beyond the monster's hit points goes directly to the host (average human adult having 30 to 40 HP and SDC combined.

C: Losing possession of its Weapon of Chaos for over 72 hours. It can sense the sword's location at all times and will do anything to retrieve it. If it cannot, the entity looses its link to this dimension and return to its home plane.

D: Incapacitating or restraining the body may convince it to leave and find a more suitable vessel.

It would be virtually impossible to convince it to leave the host willingly.

In all cases the host does not remember what transpired while he was possessed, but otherwise returns to normal.

The Artist Formerly
Champion
Comment: Time Magazine's person of the year, 2006.

Unread post by The Artist Formerly »

Just mix in a SCRET update, bring their Power Armor levels up to date and you have enough for a Rifter Submission.
When I look in the dictionary and see the word Cool...I see Taffy's picture...-Shady Slug
Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. -Abraham Lincoln
Tinker Dragoon
Supreme Being

Unread post by Tinker Dragoon »

Which might just be your best bet since Villains Unlimited 2e seems to have dropped off the schedule... :-?
There you go man, keep as cool as you can.
Face piles of trials with smiles. It riles
them to believe that you perceive the web they weave
and keep on thinking free.

-- The Moody Blues, In the Beginning
Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

Tinker Dragoon wrote:Which might just be your best bet since Villains Unlimited 2e seems to have dropped off the schedule... :-?

I didn't realize it was even being considered....

Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

The Fabricator

Aliases: The Fabricator
Occupation: Founder and Leader of the criminal organization/empire known as Fabricators Inc. He is also an Engineering genius and still comes up with new technology and gadgets.

Power Category: Hardware - Electrical, Mechanical, Weapons
Hit Points: 87 S.D.C.: 35
Attributes: IQ 26, ME 22, MA 20, PS 11, PP 10, PE 14, PB 11, Spd 8
Reputation & Horror Factor (Special): 16

Attacks: 7 physical ( 8 attacks with a modern weapon/gun)
Combat Bonuses: +1 Initiative, +2 Strike, +3 Automatic Parry, +3 Dodge, +4 Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact, +4 damage, +4 Pull Punch, +1 Disarm (+4 on a called shot with a gun)
Saving Throws: +4 vs psionics, +5 vs insanity, +10 vs horror factor, 60% Trust/Intimidate.
Other Combat Info: Called knockout/stun - 20. Holds (all). Critical Strike - 19 to 20. Entangle. Critical Strike or Knockout from behind.
Hand to Hand Damage: Punch - 1D4+4. Body Block/Tackle - 1D4+4. Body Throw/Flip - 1D6+4, Snap Kick - 1D6+4.

Education Level and Skills: Special Hardware Training + Doctorate

Special Harware Skills: Hot Wiring (117%), Computer Hacking (109%), Electronics Construction (115%), Evaluate & Diagnose Electrical Systems (137%), Building Super-Vehicles (126%), Recognize Vehicle Quality (137%), Make and Modify Weapons (126%), Recognize Weapon Quality by sight (112%), Recognize Weapon Quality by personal examination (137%), Gunfighter Paired Weapons, Quick-Draw Initiative, WP Sharpshooting

Electrical Skills: Electrical Engineer, Read Sensory Instruments, Surveilance Systems, Optic Systems, Computer Operation, Computer Programming, Radio-Basic, Math-Advanced.

Mechanical Skills: Mechanical Engineer, Automotive Mechanics, Locksmith, Aircraft Mechanics, Pilot Race Cars, Pilot Jet Pack.

Weapon Skills: Demolitions, Demolitions - Disposal, Find Contraband, WP - Revolver, Auto Pistol, Auto Rifle, Bolt Action Rifle, Energy Rifle, Energy Pistol, Submachinegun, Knife, Sword.

Communications Program: Radio-Scrambler, TV/Video, Optic Systems
Robot Program: Robot Mechanics, Robot Electronics
Science Program: Chemistry, Chemistry-Analytical, Astrophysics, Astronomy.

Secondary Skills: Hand to Hand Basic, Cryptography, Radio-Sattelite, Laser Communications, Cook, Intelligence, Sniper, First Aid, Camouflage, Swimming, Pilot Helicopter, Pilot Hovercraft, Navigation, Weapon Systems, Concealment, Streetwise, Business & Finance, Law, WP Heavy, WP Heavy Energy Weapons.

Money: Has a personal fortune of hundreds of millions of dollars. If this wasn't enough, he has all the resources of Fabricators Inc at his fingertips - worth billions.

Weapons, Vehicles and Other Equipment: He has all the resources of Fabricators Inc at his fingertps - robots, advanced weponry, force field generators, teleporters, super vehicles, powerful and skilled henchmen, contacts, and so on.

He does have a special suit of personal body armor however;

FA-00FF-X Flexi-Steel Armor; AR 18, SDC 300, Weight 10 lbs. This armor is extremely thin and lightweight, providing maximum protection, concealability and maneuverability. It can be worn under most normal clothes without being obvious. Features Include;

Force Field Emitters (2): SDC 200 each - when the first one is overloaded, a backup springs into place while the first recharges. SDC is recharged at a rate of 5 per minute. 12 hours of constant use before power cells need to be recharged.

Retractable Helmet; At the press of a button, a fully sealed helmet slides into place (anyone who has seen the Lost in Space Movie knows how it should look like). The helmet is equal to a Multi-Optics Helmet with the addition of a Passive Nightvision system (1600 ft)

Air Filter and Independent Oxygen Supply: 1 hour of stored air.

Radio/Video Transceiver and Scrambler - 20 miles. Video is routed to either a small wrist screen or the helmet's HUD. Can also be set up to emit a homing signal. This link also allows him to command the central computer in the Fabricator's HQ (voice activated controls).

Environmantal Systems: Radiation Sheilded, Insulated, and Temperature-Controlled Interior

Energy Resistant: All energy does half damage
Last edited by Cardiac on Sun Feb 22, 2004 2:04 pm, edited 6 times in total.

NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

I had always pictured the Fabricator as a Hardware Analytical.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

Jaegermeister wrote:
Cardiac wrote:The Fabricator

Hand to Hand Damage: Punch - 1D4+4. Body Block/Tackle - 1D4+4. Body Throw/Flip - 1D6+4, Snap Kick - 1D6+4,

Is that all of his damage category?

Well, he's a 60-year old normal human. He's not much of a warrior - more of a tinkerer. His real skills would be with guns anyway.

Besides, it's very unlikely any PC would even be able to engage in fisiticuffs with the fabricator - they would have to get throuugh a virtual army of high-tech and powered henchmen, and of course, his bodyguard Voltaic.

I actually had my players meet the Fabricator once in a game...they just thought he was a kindly rich old man kidnapped by a powerful criminal empire (a rival to Fabricators) and rescued him. I don't know if I will ever tell them the truth, or how I can get the Fabricator to repay the debt he feels he owes the PCs. :lol:

The Defic NMI wrote:I had always pictured the Fabricator as a Hardware Analytical.

Hmmm.....I just did a straight conversion from VU. I don't think so - the fabricator would lose all of his special skills. Besisdes - I really dislike the idea of the Analytical category being the "catchall harware category" - why take any others when you can do anything with analytical? The analytical is not a master of all trades - it is a dabbler, while the Fabricator is supposed to be an expert in all 3 feilds. But that's just my opinion.

NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

True dat.
The way I do it with Analytical's is that let's say they are souping up an gun of some sort, I have them roll under weapons engineer, but unlike the Weapons Expert, the Analytical skill in weapons engineering is stopped at 98%, where as a Hardware Weapons can go beyond that. But I do see where you are cominh from. Good conversion.

Heck I would say put all of these character conversions together and place them on a website would be really cool. Heck my site is back up and running.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

The Deific NMI wrote:True dat.
The way I do it with Analytical's is that let's say they are souping up an gun of some sort, I have them roll under weapons engineer, but unlike the Weapons Expert, the Analytical skill in weapons engineering is stopped at 98%, where as a Hardware Weapons can go beyond that. But I do see where you are cominh from. Good conversion.

Heck I would say put all of these character conversions together and place them on a website would be really cool. Heck my site is back up and running.

Yup - I am in the process of creating a personal site as we speak. I definately will put up these conversions and all my other RPG stuff.

Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

Jaegermeister wrote:
Cardiac wrote:
Jaegermeister wrote:
Cardiac wrote:The Fabricator

Hand to Hand Damage: Punch - 1D4+4. Body Block/Tackle - 1D4+4. Body Throw/Flip - 1D6+4, Snap Kick - 1D6+4,

Is that all of his damage category?

Well, he's a 60-year old normal human. He's not much of a warrior - more of a tinkerer. His real skills would be with guns anyway.

Well, usually when you have a comma, there is something following it.

Oopsie....changed :D . Picky piccky picky. :lol:

Uncle Servo
Champion

First Freak Maker, now Fabricator... my players are just gonna looooooovvvveeeeeeee you. :demon: :lol:
Zenvis

Unread post by Zenvis »

Cardiac,
What keeps you from redoing the Villians Unlimited? At this speed you are a eigth there already.
Imagination is more important than knowledge." but knowledge does help. - Albert Einstein
The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. - Albert Einstein
Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

Zenvis wrote:Cardiac,
What keeps you from redoing the Villians Unlimited? At this speed you are a eigth there already.

LOL - I should - I'll have to think about that :D

Uncle Servo
Champion

Cardiac wrote:

LOL - I should - I'll have to think about that :D

Actually, I'd say you were further along than that... the only parts that really needed updating IMO were the NPCs. The organizations (and creation tables) still are pretty valid.
Zenvis

Unread post by Zenvis »

I would like to see the Sentinels
Zenvis

Unread post by Zenvis »

besides here, where on the web is your revised VU?
Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

Glorioso - The Iron Eagle

Aliases: Scott "Flyboy" Pharma, S.P. Wings, Scott P. Eagle, Iron Eagle, Glorioso ("Glorious")
Occupation: Professional Smuggler. Petty Criminal. Protector of the people living around his villa and smuggling operation in Mexico.

Alignment: Anarchist (with leanings toward unprincipled - could become a "good guy" with some work)
Hit Points: 184 S.D.C.: 290 (Wings: 330 each, Natural AR: 16)
P.P.E.: 23
Attributes: IQ 13, ME 15, MA 15, PS 17, PP 20, PE 18, PB 14, Spd 12
Age: 21 Sex: Male Height: 6ft 2 in. Weight: 195 lbs. Wingspan: 18 ft.

Unusual Physical Characteristics/Side Effects: Hair grows at an accelerated rate.
Major Super Abilities: Invulnerability, Mega-Wings
Minor Super Abilities: Supervision - Advanced Sight, Supervision - Nightvision.

Natural Abilities: Superhuman Strength. Can hover and fly at speeds of up to 600mph with a max altitude of 30,000ft (reaching top speed takes one melee). Nightvision - range equal to normal vision. Advanced Sight - can recognize a face at a range of 6 miles. Immune to most forms of attack (Poisons/Toxins, Disease and Radiation have half effect and cannot kill the character. Supernatural Strength does half damage. Magic and Psionics have full effect). SDC of body and wings regenerates at a rate of 4D6 per 10 minutes. Can hold his breath and survive without sustenance for 4 times longer than normal, and is unaffected by thin air, high altitudes or low G-forces.

Power Note: His wings fold up against his arms and extend past his elbows, making them next to impossible to conceal.

Combat Bonuses: +1 Initiative, +4 Strike, +6 Automatic Parry, +6 Dodge, +3 Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact, +2 Pull Punch, +2 Damage, +0 Disarm.

Bonuses while flying; +1 attack. +2 to initiative. +2 to parry. +2 to dodge at speeds under 90mph, +6 to dodge when flying faster. +4 to damage for every 20mph of flying speed.

Saving Throws: +26% vs coma/death, +2 vs magic/disease/poison/pain.

Other Combat Info: Called knockout/stun - 20. Holds (all). Critical Strike - 19 or 20. Entangle.

Hand to Hand Damage: Punch - 2D4+2. Power Punch (2A) - 4D4+2. Body Block/Tackle - 2D4+2. Karate Kick - 4D4+2. Wing Strike - 3D4+4.

Pilot - Advanced Program: Navigation (Air, Land, Water), Read Sensory Equipment, Weapon Systems, Pilot Motorboat, Pilot Airplane, Pilot Helicopter, Pilot Jet.
Criminal Program: Streetwise, Pick Locks, Concealment, Find Contraband, Prowl.

Secondary Skills: Hand to Hand Basic, Radio-Basic, Detect Concealment, General Athletics, Business & Finance, Basic Electronics, Basic Mechanics, Aircraft Mechanics, Pilot Truck, Pilot Motorcycle, WP Auto-Pistol, Language - English (Native is Spanish).

Money: Through his personal endeavors he has access to several million dollars. He has over 20 million dollars tied up in investments, such as his very profitable smuggling business in Mexico (employers include the Usurper, Fabricators Inc., the CIA, as well as several other intelligence agencies, criminal cartels, local and foreign governments).

Sometimes carries a dozen grenades on a bandoleer (usually a mix of non-lethal smoke and gas grenades, but may carry a few explosive to discorage pursuit).

Also had a headset radio he can use while keeping his hands free, as well as a compass/wristwatch on his left wrist, and a GPS system on his right.

Through his smuggling business, airfield and villa in Mexico, he has access to a variety of ordinary vehicles (cars, trucks, vans, flatbeds, 18-wheelers, motorboats, etc), as well as a variety of aircraft; single engine prop planes, twin engine cargo planes, 2 commuter jets and several helicopters (some of which can be mounted with military hardware). Many of these vehicles will have secret compartments for smuggling goods. He also employs several dozen locals as pilots, guards and maintenance people.

His favorite vehicle by far is his 1965 Jaguar, fully loaded.
Last edited by Cardiac on Fri Mar 26, 2004 4:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

Damon Lazaris

Aliases: None known.
Occupation: Criminal Kingpin. Second in command of Fabricators Inc. (with aspirations to take over)

Power Category: Natural Psionic
Experience Level: 12th
Hit Points: 59 S.D.C.: 30
P.P.E.: 12
I.S.P.: 290
Attributes: IQ 16, ME 25, MA 24, PS 8, PP 8, PE 9, PB 10, Spd 12

Super Psionics: Bio-Alteration, Invisible Haze, Steal Memory, Bio-Manipulation, Empathic Transmission, Hypnotic Suggestion, Insert Memory, Mental Illusion.
Healing Psionics: Calm Rage, Detect Psionics, Exorcism, Increased Healing.
Sensitive Psionics: Astral Projection, Empathy, Mask ISP & Psionics, Mimic Skils, Sensory Link, Mind Block, Object Read, Presence Sence, See Aura, See the Invisible, Sense Magic, Speed Reding, Telepathy, Total Recall.
Physical Psionics: Alter Aura, Deaden Senses, Float, Levitation.

Natural Abilities: Needs only a 10 or higher to save vs psionic attack.

Attacks: 6 physical or psionic
Combat Bonuses: +1 Initiative, +2 Strike, +3 Automatic Parry, +3 Dodge, +4 Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact, +4 Pull Punch, +2 damage, +1 Disarm.

Saving Throws: +5 vs Psionics, +8 vs Insanity, +5 vs Possession, +5 vs Horror Factor, 92% Trust/Intimidate.

Other Combat Info: Called knockout/stun - 20. Holds (all). Critical Strike - 19 to 20. Entangle.

Hand to Hand Damage: Punch - 1D4+2. Body Block/Tackle - 1D4+2. Snap Kick - 1D6+2, Body Throw/Flip 1D6+2 + knockdown.

Education Level and Skills: Two Years of College
Business Program: Business & Finance, Computer Operation, Law, Research.
Language Program: French, Spanish, Japanese, Russian.

Secondary Skills: Hand to Hand Basic, Radio-Basic, Crypyography, Surveillance Systems, Radio-Scrambler, Read Sensory Equipment, Basic Electronics, Intelligence, Interrogation, Forgery, Basic Mechanics, Chemistry, Math - Advanced, Language - German, Writing, WP Auto Pistol, WP Energy Pistol, WP Revolver.

Money: Has amassed personal fortune of tens of millions of dollars. If this wasn't enough, he has approximately half a billion dollars at his disposal for management of the business (with more available upon authorization by the Fabricator.

He has all the resources of Fabricators Inc at his fingertps - robots, advanced weponry, force field generators, teleporters, super vehicles, powerful and skilled henchmen, contacts, and so on.

He does have a special suit of personal body armor however (Identical to the Fabricator's special suit);

FA-00FF-X Flexi-Steel Armor; AR 18, SDC 300, Weight 10 lbs. This armor is extremely thin and lightweight, providing maximum protection, concealability and maneuverability. It can be worn under most normal clothes without being obvious. Features Include;

Force Field Emitters (2): SDC 200 each - when the first one is overloaded, a backup springs into place while the first recharges. SDC is recharged at a rate of 5 per minute. 12 hours of constant use before power cells need to be recharged.

Retractable Helmet; At the press of a button, a fully sealed helmet slides into place (anyone who has seen the Lost in Space Movie knows how it should look like). The helmet is equal to a Multi-Optics Helmet with the addition of a Passive Nightvision system (1600 ft)

Air Filter and Independent Oxygen Supply: 1 hour of stored air.

Radio/Video Transceiver and Scrambler - 20 miles. Video is routed to either a small wrist screen or the helmet's HUD. Can also be set up to emit a homing signal. This link also allows him to command the central computer in the Fabricator's HQ (voice activated controls).

Environmantal Systems: Radiation Sheilded, Insulated, and Temperature-Controlled Interior

Energy Resistant: All energy does half damage

Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

Bellicose

Aliases: Bellicose
Occupation: Personal bodyguard and assassin of Damon Lazaris. Also frequently leads E-Teams against difficult foes.

Hit Points: 168 S.D.C.: 362
P.P.E.: 17
Attributes: IQ 8, ME 11, MA 8, PS 60, PP 24, PE 42, PB 8, Spd 56

Unusual Physical Characteristics/Side Effects: Increased Mass and Red Eyes.
Major Super Abilities: None
Minor Super Abilities: Superhuman Strength, Extrordinary PE, Lightning Reflexes, Healing Factor, Enhanced Leaping.

Natural Abilities: Superhuman Strength. Immune to Fatigue. Accelerated healing; Heals self at a rate of 3 SDC/10 min and 1 HP/15 min (leaving no scarring). Superhealing; 4D6 HP instantly up to twice per day. Resistant to Fire/Heat - 1/2 damage. Resistant to Cold/Freezing - 1/2 damage. Resistant to Drugs/Toxins - 1/3 effects. Can leap 1500ft horizontally, 750ft vertically, and can fall 3000ft without taking damage if he lands on his feet.

Weakness: After years of service with Damon Lazaris (and after many subtle psychic manipulations), he has no bonuses whatsoever to save against Lazaris' psionic powers.

Attacks: 8
Combat Bonuses: +5 Initiative, +7 Strike, +11 Automatic Parry, +11 Dodge, +8 Automatic Dodge, +9 Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact, +6 Pull Punch, +51 Damage, +5 Disarm.

Saving Throws: +3 vs psionics, +62% vs coma/death, +11 vs magic/disease/poison/pain.

Other Combat Info: Auto knockout/stun - 20. Holds (all). Critical Strike - 18 to 20. Entangle. Paired Weapons. Pin/Incapacitate 18 to 20.

Hand to Hand Damage:
Restrained Punch - 2D6+51, Karate Punch - 1D4x10+51. Power Punch (2A) - 2D4x10+51. Body Block/Tackle - 4D6+51 + knockdown. Crush/Squeeze - 4D6+51. Karate Kick - 1D4x10+51+1D6, Snap Kick -6D6+51, Roundhouse Kick - 4D4x10+51+1D6, Tripping Leg Hook. Jump Kick - 6D6x5+51+1D6. Flying Jump Kick - 4D6x5+51+1D6. Leap Attack (x2 damage with attack).

Espionage Program: Hand to Hand Martial Arts, Detect Ambush, Intelligence, Wilderness Survival, Sniper, Interrogation.
Physical Program: Boxing, Wrestling, Acrobatics, Prowl.

Secondary Skills: Radio-Basic, Optic Systems, Athletics, Body Building, Running, Swimming, SCUBA, Climbing, Pilot Jet Pack, Demolitions, WP Energy Rifle, WP Heavy Energy Weapons, WP Auto/Semi-Auto Rifles.

Money: Belllicose has amassed a personal fortune of 2 million in bank accounts, 4 million in stocks and bonds in various companies worldwide, and has 2D4 x $10,000 in cash on hand at all times. His annual salary is three million dollars, plus bonuses and perks.

Weapons: All the weapons made by Fabricators Inc. are at his fingertips, as well as many weapons that aren't. While he enjoys using his fighting ability and strength, he does use "external" weapons when the situation warrants it. He is particularly fond of Laser Rifles (good sniping weapons) and Particle Beam Weaponry (loves the "punch" they have).

Vehicles and Other Equipment: Bellicose has most of the resources of Fabricator's Inc at his fingertips, including electronics, weapons and vehicles of all kinds, and even teleporters. He has often been known to employ jet packs for certain missions, especially if it's a solo one. He also has access to one or two E-Teams, as long as Lazaris or Voltaic approves it. The Fabricator also personally designed Bellicos' costume, providing physical protection and other abilities.

Multi-Optic Goggles: Basically look like swimming goggles but are actually equivalent to a Multi-Optic Helmet (but with all optics ranges halved).

Bellicose's Costume

Advanced Flexi-Steel Construction: An advanced ultra-thin form of flexi-steel - one that does not need hip or shoulder joints - it is as supple as thick rubber, yet as strong as steel. Unfortunately, due to the materials involved and the manufacturing process, this suit does not have the same energy resistance as the normal suits. AR 16. SDC 300. Weight - 14 lbs. No Prowl Penalty.

Force Field: Exactly the same system as on regular Fabricator Armor. SDC: 200. Recharges at a rate of 3 per minute.

Electronics: Has a micro-video communicator built into his suit - looks and talks into a small screen on the top of his left hand and listens to the microphone in his headgear. Also has a Radio Detector (for tracking tracer bugs) and a Raddiation Detector.

Tracer Bugs: Housed in the left shoulder pad are 16 small tracer bugs - about the size of a quarter but twice as thick. Both flat sides are magnetic and is coated with an adhesive substance for easy placement.

Breath Mask: The left shoulder pad houses a small mouthpiece that Bellicose can use to breath underwater (or when assaulted by toxic gas). A small pressurized tank and re-breather provides 30 minutes of air.

Locator Chip: Unknown to Bellicose, Damon Lazaris had this installed so he could keep track of Bellicose's whereabouts at all times.
Last edited by Cardiac on Fri Mar 26, 2004 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

Aviatrix

Aliases: Patricia Rost, Lynna Wilkinson, Aviatrix

Power Category: Mega-Experiment
Hit Points: 46 S.D.C.: 414 Natural AR: 14
P.P.E.: 19
Attributes: IQ 13, ME 8, MA 13, PS 15, PP 24, PE 25, PB 7, Spd 25

Insanity: Obsession - Hates authority figures, especially the military and police.

Unusual Physical Characteristics/Side Effects: Facial deformity - no facial features. Pale skin.
Mega Powers: Doesn't Need Air to Breathe and Doesn't Need to Eat or Drink for Nourishment.
Major Super Abilities: Sonic Flight
Minor Super Abilities: Energy Expulsion - Energy, Extraordinary PP, Hardened Skin.

Natural Abilities: Supernatural Strength. Can hover and fly at speeds of up to Mach 1 (700mph - max altitude is 45,000 ft - takes 4 seconds to reach max speed, creating a small sonic boom). Fatigues at 1/10 the normal rate. Enhanced Healing - 4 times faster than normal. Recovers from physically debilitating magic spells, drugs, disease, etc, twice as fast (1/2 duration). All senses 50% more accute. IR/UV Vision - 900ft. Extraordinary Vision - 15 times greater than normal (can recognize a face from 3 miles away). Nightvision - 1500ft. Unaffected by high altitudes and G-forces under 10. Resistant to Cold - 1/2 damage, and can tolerate temperatures as low as freezing with no discomfort. Considered a Supernatural Being.

Weakness: Heightened senses leave her vulnerable - any attack that targets a particular sense (Blinding Flash, High-Pitched Whine, even Skunk Spray) has double duration/effect/penalty.

Combat Bonuses: +6 Initiative, +7 Strike, +9 Automatic Parry, +9 Dodge, +8 Automatic Dodge, +5 Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact, +4 Pull Punch, +0 Damage, +0 Disarm.

Bonuses While Flying: +1 Strike, +2 Automatic Parry, +6 Dodge.

Saving Throws: +2 vs Possession and Horror Factor, +20% vs coma/death, +6 vs Magic, +5 vs disease/poison/pain.

Hand to Hand Damage:
Restrained Punch - 1D4, Full Strength Punch - 2D4. Power Punch (2A) - 3D6. Body Block/Tackle - 2D4 + knockdown. Karate Kick - 4D4, Snap Kick - 2D6, Wheel Kick - 4D6. Sonic Two-Fisted Punch (2A, 400mph or greater) - 2D4x10. Sonic Flying Body Block/Ram (3A, 400mph or greater) - 4D4x10 + knockback.

Energy Expulsion - Energy: 900ft, 8D6 or 1D4x10+8 damage.

Mechanical Program: Mechanical Engineer, Basic Electronics, Locksmith.
Criminal Program: Streetwise, Pick Locks, Safecracking, Prowl, Find Contaband.

Secondary Skills: Hand to Hand Expert, Radio-Basic, Surveillance Systems, Forgery, Athletics, Body Building, Gymnastics, Computer Operation, Language English (Native is Russian), Land Navigation, WP Knife.

Money: Generally only has, at most, a few tens of thousands dollars in between the "big hits" or the next ransom.

Besides her costume, none, However, she has been known to use knives in the past.

Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

Glaciator

Aliases: Stephen Lundstrum, Kevin Reed, the Living Glacier, Glaciator

Power Category: Mega-Mutant
Hit Points: 62 S.D.C.: 96 (Plus 635 SDC and Natural AR: 14 in ice form)*
P.P.E.: 24
Attributes: IQ 15, ME 11, MA 7, PS 23*, PP 12, PE 24, PB 11, Spd 17*
Age: 22 Sex: Male Height: 6ft 6in.* Weight: 235 lbs. (470 lbs in Ice Form)*
Horror Factor (Optional): 12 in ice form.*
* Note: These stats change when he uses his growth power; see below.

Insanity: Extremely Antisocial. Sees other people as whimpering, trecherous scum.

Unusual Physical Characteristics/Side Effects: No body hair at all. Unstable Powers - Grows in Power with Experience and Age
Mega Powers: Tremendous SDC
Major Super Abilities: APS - Ice, Growth
Minor Super Abilities: Energy Expulsion - Cold, Energy Expulsion - Icy Mist, Healing Factor.

Power Note: All powers (except for Healing Factor) only usable in his APS-Ice form.

Natural Abilities: Enhanced Healing - 2x faster; Healing Factor - 6 SDC /10 min and 2 HP/15 min (no scarring). Superhealing - instantly regenerate 4D6 HP twice per day. Recovers from physically debilitating magic spells, disease, etc, twice as fast (1/2 duration). Immune to Fatigue. Impervious to Cold. Resistant to Fire/Heat - 1/2 damage. Resistant to Poisons/Toxins - 1/4 effects. All senses 50% more accute. Can estimate temperature within 1D4 degrees. Exceptional Balance on Ice - can skate or slide at 2x running speed. Considered a Supernatural Being.

Natural Abilities in Ice Form: In addition to the abilities above; Supernatural Strength. Is extremely resistant to many forms of attack (Normal PS - no damage. Extaordinary PS/Superhuman PS/Melee Weapons/Projectile Weapons over AR - 1/2 damage. Falls/Explosions - Half damage. Supernatural Strength/Armor Peircing bullets - full damage. Impervious to Lasers). SDC from Ice Form regenerates at a rate of 4D6 per 10 minutes.

Growth Abilities: Can increase height by a maximum of 48ft. At max height, he weighs 240,640 lbs (or 120 tons). Add 30 SDC, and 1 PS per every additional foot of height. Add 1 to Spd per additional 2ft of height. Add 1 to horror factor per 6ft of additional height.

Weakness: Must transform into his Ice form in order to actively use his powers. Some passive aspects are still present in his "human" form.

Combat Bonuses: +2 Initiative, +2 Strike, +5 Automatic Parry, +5 Dodge, +4 Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact, +4 Pull Punch, +8 Damage, +0 Disarm.

Bonuses/Penalties from Growth: -2 to dodge when over 10ft, -4 over 20ft, -6 over 30ft, etc. +1 to damage per additional foot of height.

Saving Throws: +3 vs Psionics, +2 vs Possession and Horror Factor, +36% vs coma/death, +9 vs Magic, +8 vs disease/poison/pain.

Other Combat Info: Auto knockout/stun - 20. Holds (all). Critical Strike - 18 to 20. Pin/Incapacitate 18 to 20. Entangle.

Hand to Hand Damage - Human Form:
Full Strength Punch - 1D4+8. Power Punch (2A) - 2D4+8. Body Block/Tackle - 1D4+8 + knockdown. Karate Kick - 2D4+8, Axe Kick - 2D6+8, Wheel Kick - 2D6+8. Crush/Squeeze - 1D4+8

Hand to Hand Damage - APS Ice - Normal Height:
Restrained Punch - 2D4+8. Full Strength Punch - 3D6+8. Power Punch (2A) - 6D6+8. Body Block/Tackle - 3D6+8 + knockdown. Karate Kick - 6D6+8, Axe Kick - 6D8+8, Wheel Kick - 6D8+8. Crush/Squeeze - 3D6+8.

Hand to Hand Damage - APS Ice - Full Growth Height:
Restrained Punch - 5D6+56. Full Strength Punch - 2D4x10+56. Power Punch (2A) - 3D6x10+56. Body Block/Tackle - 2D4x10+56 + knockdown. Karate Kick - 4D4x10+56, Axe Kick - 4D6x10+56, Wheel Kick - 4D6x10+56. Crush/Squeeze - 2D4x10+56.

Ice Shards: 240ft, 2D6 to 6D6 damage.

Ice Mace: Likes to create a spiked mace out of pure ice. Genrally adds +2D6 damage to hand to hand damage.

Energy Expulsion - Cold: 450ft, 8D6 damage (or 1D4x10+8 ).

Energy Expulsion - Icy Mist: 15/18ft radius. 3D6 per 5 seconds of exposure.

Vehicle Mechanics Program: Mechanical Engineer, Basic Electronics, Automotive Mechanics, Aircraft Mechanics.
Physical Program: Boxing, Wrestling, Hand to Hand Expert.

Secondary Skills: WP Blunt, Language - English (Native is Scandanavian), Cook, Forgery, Detect Ambush, Body Building, Swimming, Navigation, Safecracking, Demolitions, Chemistry, Computer Operation.

Money: Has over 1 million hidden in an ice vault he keeps in his current lair. He has several hundred thousand dollars stashed in his safehouses across North America (Pittsburgh, Detroit, Cleveland, Minneapolis, Buffalo, Windsor, Toronto, and possibly other places as well).

Besides his costume, he generally needs no equipment.

If he needs a vehicle, he will either buy an old clunker or steal a newer car.
Last edited by Cardiac on Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

Black Scorpion

Aliases: He has dozens, but the most common are Sean O'Donnel, Patrick Donald, Johnny Parks, Petrov Stolinski, and Black Scorpion.

Alignment: Anarchist with leanings toward evil.
Power Category: Mutant
Hit Points: 54 S.D.C.: 70
P.P.E.: 26
Attributes: IQ 13, ME 18, MA 19, PS 21, PP 20, PE 15, PB 23, Spd 31

Unusual Physical Characteristics/Side Effects: Ambidexterous, Double-Jointed, Angelc/Beautiful Face, Small Retractable Claws (2D4)
Major Super Abilities: Chameleon
Minor Super Abilities: Energy Expulsion - Light, Enhanced Leaping, Heightened Sense of Awareness.

Natural Abilities: Can leap 210ft horizontally, 105ft vertically, and can fall 420ft without taking damage if he lands on his feet. Usually cannot be surprised. Can change appearance to blend into background - camouflaging himself (See Chameleon). Can stick to surfaces and can climb even sheer vertical surfaces (see Adhesion). Can hold his breath for up to 10 minutes. Can feign death by lowering his body temperature and respiration rate. Naturally stealthy; Prowl 98%. Natural Climb Skill 98%. Can Radiate Light - equal to 275 watts.

Combat Bonuses: +4 Initiative, +5 Strike, +10 Automatic Parry, +9 Dodge, +3 Automatic Dodge, +11 Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact, +3 Pull Punch, +6 Damage, +4 Disarm.
Saving Throws: +2 vs psionics/insanity/possession, +4 vs Horror Factor, 55% Trust/Intimidate, 65% Charm/Impress.

Hand to Hand Damage:
Karate Punch - 2D4+6. Claw Slash - 2D4+6. Power Punch (2A) - 4D4+6. Body Block/Tackle - 1D4+6 + knockdown. Karate Kick - 2D4+6+1D6, Snap Kick - 2D6+6, Roundhouse Kick - 4D6+6, Tripping Leg Hook, Backward Sweep. Jump Kick - 7D6+6. Flying Jump Kick - 5D6+6. Leap Attack (x2 damage with attack).

Energy Expulsion - Light (his "sting"): 600ft, 11D6 (or 1D6x10+6) or Blinding Flash.

Education Level and Skills: Military Specialist/Spy
Espionage Program: Hand to Hand Martial Arts, Detect Ambush, Intelligence, Wilderness Survival, Sniper, Interrogation.
Espionage Program: Escape Artist, Forgery, Impersonation, Pick Pockets.
Basic Military Program: Running, Military Ettiquette, Radio-Basic, WP Rifle
WP Modern: Auto Pistol, Submachinegun, Revolver.
Communications Program: Basic Electronics, Radio-Scrambler, TV/Video, Surveillance Systems.

Secondary Skills: Cryptography, Read Sensory Equipment, Acrobatics, Athletics, Boxing, Swimming, Pilot Helicopter, Computer Operation, Locksmith, Languages - Russian, Spanish.

Money: Is independently wealthy - total assets estimated to be roughly 50 million and owns estates in Ireland, Spain and Northern California. frequently employed by Fabricators Inc as well as by various world governments.

Weapons: Typically none - likes to rely on powers. But may use weapons if the situation calls for it (a scilenced, flash-suppressed pistol is not as flashy as his light powers).

Vehicles and Other Equipment:
Has access to a wide array of espionage gear, including surveillance equipment, lock-picking equipment, forgery tools, etc.

He also has access to (buys or steals) almost any vehicle he needs, but is quite fond of a small one-man helicopter he commissioned from Fabricator's Inc. (See stats below). He uses this only in certain circumstances (has to get to or from a remote location or if it's the easiest way to get where he's going).

His costume is also special as well; and experimental prototype from Fabricators Inc.

Black Scorpion's Costume
Padded, insulated costume covered with a lightweight flexi-steel mesh.
AR 14. SDC 100.
Damage from large impacts and heat/cold/electricity are halved.
Optics equal to an Optics Band built in (p343 HU 2nd ed.).
Numerous concealed pockets for hiding lock picks, pen lights, utility lasers and other small tools.
Weight - 10 lbs. No Prowl Penalty.

One-Man Gyrocopter
Resembles little more than a seat with motor, rotors and stabilizing tail. Painted black to make it difficult to see at night.
AR 8. SDC 160.
Max Speed: 180 mph. Max Altitude: 8,000 ft. Max Range: 400 miles.
Combat Bonuses: +4 to dodge.
Special Features: Night Sight Camera/Monitor, Radio Locator, Fuel Efficiency Modification, Micro-Radar, Fabricator's "Whisper Silent" Noise Reduction modification, Fabricator's Engine Heat Dampening (low IR signature) modification, Fabricator's FV-220 Smoke Screen Dispenser.

Zenvis

Unread post by Zenvis »

Cardiac,
Where are you puting the VU2 characters? The reason why is I'd like to put them into a place on my site.
Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

Where are you puting the VU2 characters? The reason why is I'd like to put them into a place on my site.

Well, I should have my website up soon - that's where they're going to be posted. I just have to find the time to put the finishing touches on it.

Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

The Aggressor

Aliases: Otto Franton, The Aggressor
Group Affiliation: Partner to Onslaught the Unstoppable
Occupation: Professional Criminal, Terrorist, Freelance Hitman/Troubleshooter (literally), Mercenary

Power Category: Hardware - Weapons
Experience Level: 7th
Hit Points: 48 S.D.C.: 59
P.P.E.: 10
Attributes: IQ 12, ME 16, MA 8, PS 20, PP 10, PE 21, PB 8, Spd 25
Reputation & Horror Factor (Special): 11

Attacks: 5 physical (6 attacks with a modern weapon/gun)

Combat Bonuses: +2 Initiative, +2 Strike, +4 Automatic Parry, +4 Dodge, +3 Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact, +5 damage, +2 Pull Punch, +0 Disarm (+3 on a called shot with a gun)

Saving Throws: +1 vs psionics/insanity/possession, +5 vs horror factor, +12% vs coma/death, +3 vs magic/poison/pain/disease.

Other Combat Info: Called knockout/stun - 20. Holds (all). Critical Strike - 18 to 20. Entangle. Paired Weapons.

Hand to Hand Damage: Punch - 1D4+5. Elbow - 1D6+5, Power Punch (2a) - 2D4+5, Body Block/Tackle - 1D4+5 + knockdown. Karate Kick - 2D4+5, Roundhouse Kick - 3D6+5, Snap Kick - 1D6+5.

Education Level and Skills:
Special Hardware Training + Military

Special Harware Skills: Make and Modify Weapons, Recognize Weapon Quality by sight, Recognize Weapon Quality by personal examination, Gunfighter Paired Weapons, Quick-Draw Initiative, WP Sharpshooting

Weapon Skills: Basic Mechanics, Demolitions, Demolitions - Disposal, Find Contraband, Sniper, WP - Revolver, Auto Pistol, Auto/Semi-Auto Rifle, Bolt Action Rifle, Energy Rifle, Energy Pistol, Submachinegun, Knife, Blunt.

Basic Military Program: Running, Climbing, Military Ettiquette, Radio-Basic, WP Heavy Weapons.
Communications Program: Radio-Scrambler, T.V. Video, Optic Systems, Surveillance Systems, Read Sensory Equipment.
Electrical Program: Electrical Engineer, Computer Operation, Computer Repair, Robot Electronics.

Secondary Skills: Hand to Hand Expert, Detect Ambush, Wilderness Survival, Body Building, Athletics, Swimming, Scuba, Pilot Jet Pack, Pilot Helicopter, Navigation, Chemistry, WP Heavy Energy Weapons.

Money: Tends to live an extravagant lifestyle, but still has over half-a-million dollars saved.

Weapons, Vehicles and Other Equipment: If he needs a wepaon, he can get his hands on it (or just create it outright).

Uses a variety of conventional vehicles (has a large cargo van when he and onslaught need to get somewhere).

Aggressor's Combat Armor
Weight: 120 lbs. The armor is Black with Red trim.
Armor Protection: Modified Triton Industries Class 4 hard suit - AR 19, SDC 310.
Equipment:
Built-In Fanning Recoil Diminishing Exo-Skeleton (FRDE): +4 to PS, +10 to Spd, doubles leaping distance, almost completely negates the effects of the suit's weight, halves normal rate of fatigue. Provides combat bonuses (see below).
Customized WS-12MC Jet Pack (Fabricators Inc): Whisper silent, mentally controlled, heat dampening/IR signature reducing tech. Max Speed: 350 mph. 5,000ft max altitude. 1 hour maximum flight per fuel pellet (can hold 2 pellets). SDC of Jet Pack: 150.
Environmental Systems: Insulated from radiation and hot and cold environments (temperature-controlled). Air filters. Independent oxygen suppy (2 hours).
Built-In Radio Transceiver and Radio Signal Locator in helmet.
Optics Systems built into helmet: Polarized/Light Sensitive filters, Nightvision 2000ft, IR/Thermo-Imager 2000ft, Telescopic - 2 miles. Laser Rangefinder, Laser Targeting.
Weapon Systems:
1) Shoulder-Mounted Mini-Missile Launchers - Payload: 8 missiles each. RoF: one from each per attack. All of the Aggressor's mini-missiles are custom-made, and inflict double damage (double blast radius as well). However, he can use standard types as well as the following 2 types he designed himself:
Tear Gas Missile: As per a smoke missile but releases tear gas instead.
Concussion Missile: 1D6 force damage (plus knockdown) and releases a huge booming sound and shock waves that shatter glass and temporarily deafens and dazes it's victim. The target cannot hear for 2D4 melees, lose 1 attack per melee, and see the psi power Bio-Manipulation - Deafness for additional penalties while they are deafened.
2) Wrist Shuriken Ejectors: Range: 200ft. Payload: 8 shurikens per wrist device. Rate of Fire Single shot but the Aggressor can fire them both at the same or different targets.
Normal Shuriken: 1D6+2 damage (could be coated with a toxin)
Explosive Shuriken: 4D6 damage to the target only.
Tracer Shuriken: 1D4 damage - transmits radio signal for 4 days.
3) Retractable Boot Knives - add 2D4 damage to a kick attack.
4) Hand Stunners: The suit's gloves contain electrical contacts that allow him to stun people he touches. Useful while held or grappled. Effects identical to a stun gun/blaster, but range is touch and they are a bit more powerful - inflicts 1D4 damage.
5) Mace/Pepper Spray in Helmet: Range: 4 to 6ft. Most often used to surprise an opponent and while grappled. Helmet holds 2 charges.
Combat Bonuses: these bonuses are added to his regular bonuses while the armor is worn; Laser Targeting adds +3 to all attacks with ranged weapons. The exoskeleton adds +2 to strike with bursts. +1 to strike while firing wild. +4 to hand to hand damage. The jet pack adds +1 initiative, +1 strike, +3 parry and dodge while flying.

Aggressor's Multi-Rifle: An "over-and-under" combo.
The "over" is a Heavy Pulse Laser Rifle (2,000ft, 4D6 single shot, 1D6x10+10 per 3-shot pulse, RoF: Single shot or pulse fire, Payload: connected to armor power pack - 150 blasts - recharges by itself in 12 hours, or 1 hour if connected to a power source).
The "under" is interchangable, and can include one of the following;
Mini-Missile Launcher: Payload - four - can use his own custom missles or standard ones. RoF: single shot.
Shotgun: 120ft, Payload - 10 shots. RoF: single shot. Damages: 4D6 buckshot, 5D6 regular slugs, 6D6 armor peircing slugs (-4 to target AR), 7D6 explosive slugs, flechette rounds; 7D6 to "soft" targets, 1D6 to "hard" targets.
Heavy Ion Blaster: 200ft, 5D6 damage, RoF: Semi-Auto, 30 blasts per E-cell).

Dual Calico Machine Pistols: Range: 150ft, RoF: Fully Automatic. Payload: 100 rounds each. Recoil Diminishers added (+1 to burst fire). Damage varies according to ammo:
Standard Rounds: 3D6 damage.
Armor Peircing: 4D6 damage, -4 to target's AR rating.
Glaser Rounds: 5D6 vs "soft" targets, 1D6 vs "hard" targets.

Hand Grenades (6) - usually carries 6 grenades of various types (lethal and non-lethal).

Vibro-Knife: 2D6 damage + damage bonus.
Last edited by Cardiac on Fri Mar 26, 2004 8:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

Onslaught the Unstoppable

Aliases: Onslaught the Unstoppable
Group Affiliation: Partnered with the Aggressor

Experience Level: 5th
Hit Points: 286 S.D.C.: 756 Natural AR: 10
P.P.E.: 34
Attributes: IQ 5, ME 11, MA 7, PS 96, PP 24, PE 36, PB 8, Spd 44

Unusual Physical Characteristics/Side Effects: Increased Mass and Chemical Resistance.
Major Super Abilities: Invulnerability, Supernatural Strength
Minor Super Abilities: Extraordinary PP, Extraordinary PE, Giant.

Natural Abilities: Supernatural Strength. Immune to most forms of attack (Disease and Radiation have half effect, Poisins/Toxins have 1/4 effect, and cannot kill the character. Supernatural Strength does half damage. Magic and Psionics have full effect). SDC of body regenerates at a rate of 4D6 per 10 minutes. Can hold his breath and survive without sustenance for 4 times longer than normal. Effectively Immune to Fatigue.

Combat Bonuses: +1 Initiative, +6 Strike, +10 Automatic Parry, +5 Dodge, +4 Automatic Dodge, +5 Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact, +6 Pull Punch, +87 Damage, + Disarm.

Saving Throws: +56% vs coma/death, +8 vs magic/disease/pain, +13 vs poisons/toxins, +10 vs Magic Potions/Poisons.

Other Combat Info: Auto knockout/stun - 20. Holds (all). Critical Strike - 19 or 20. Entangle. Pin/Incapacitate 18-20.

Hand to Hand Damage: Restrained Punch - 5D6+87, Full Strength Punch - 2D4x10+87. Power Punch (2A) - 3D6x10+87. Body Block/Tackle - 2D4x10+87. Crush/Squeeze - 2D4x10+87. Snap Kick - 2D6x10+87.

Education Level and Skills: No Formal Education
Basic Skills: Read and Write English, Basic Math, Language - French (cannot read or write), Cook, Sing.

Secondary Skills: Hand to Hand Basic, WP Blunt, Land Navigation, Wilderness Survival, General Athletics, Swimming, Climbing, Running, Body Building, Boxing, Wrestling, Radio-Basic.

Money: Doesn't really need any - he lets the Aggressor handle all of his expenses. He'd probably blow it all on candy, toys and games anyway.

The Aggressor has a large cargo van he uses to transport Onslaught inconspicuously.

As for weapons - aside from the occasional tree, lamp post, city bus, or hurled car, he really doesn't need any.

The Aggressor did, however, commission Fabricators Inc. to fashion a giant-sized suit armor for him (Red with Black trim). This is to make him "look more imposing", and also to further protect him against the things that can actually harm him.

Onslaught's Body Armor
Weight: 140 lbs.
AR: 16 SDC: 400.
Features: Made of Flexi-Steel - partially deflects energy attacks (half damage). Radio Transceiver in helmet. Radio locator beacon (so the Aggressor can find him should he get lost).

Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

The Beseiger

Aliases: Mike Wilder, Wild Man, Besieger

Power Category: Physical Training (Focus on Strength & Endurance)
Hit Points: 98 S.D.C.: 210
P.P.E.: 31
Attributes: IQ 9, ME 10, MA 16, PS 35, PP 20, PE 27, PB 12, Spd 32

Insanity: Frenzy - triggered by intense frustration. Bonuses from frenzy: +1 attack, +30 SDC, +1D6 damage to all attacks, +1 to strike/parry/dodge/roll with impact, Spd increases to 42 (+30%). Frenzy lasts up to 27 melees.

Natural Abilites: Character fatigues at one-half the normal rate. Force of Will (can function until HP go below -60). Chi Focus - power punches and power kicks are considered magical attacks.

Combat Training: Special - Aggressive and Deadly Combat

Combat Bonuses: +5 Initiative, +6 Strike, +8 Automatic Parry, +6 Dodge, +9 Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact, +6 Pull Punch, +20 damage, +4 Disarm.

Saving Throws: 40% Trust/Intimidate, +44% vs coma/death, +8 vs disease/toxin/pain, +6 vs Magic.

Other Combat Info: Paired Weapons, Entangle, Holds (All), Back Flip, Critical Strike 18-20, Auto KO on natural 20, Pin/Incapacitate 18-20.

Hand to Hand Damage: Karate Punch - 2D4+20. Power Punch (2A) - 4D4+20. Body Block/Tackle - 1D4+20 + knockdown. Crush/Squeeze - 1D4+20 . Karate Kick - 2D6+20. Power Kick (2A) - 4D6+20. Snap Kick - 1D6+20. Roundhouse Kick - 3D6+20. Axe Kick - 2D6+20. Crescent Kick - 2D4+22. Backward Sweep - knockdown. Tripping Leg Hook - knockdown. Body Throw/Flip - 2D6+20 + knockdown.

Education Level and Skills: High School Graduate
Special Physical Skills: Athletics, Body Building, Running, Gymnastics, Acrobatics, Wrestling.
Special Espionage/Rogue Skills: Escape Artist, Detect Ambush, Pick Pockets, Detect Concealment.

Professional Theif Program: Locksmith, Prowl, Climbing, Surveillance Systems.

Secondary Skills: Swimming, Computer Operation, Pilot Motorcycle, Radio-Basic, First Aid, Basic Electronics, Pilot Water Scooter, Concealment, WPs - Sword, Knife, Chain, Blunt, Targeting, Archery.

Money: In addition to the remains of his earnings as a professional fighter, he is doing fairly well as a criminal; has saved a few hundred thousand dollars in between his wild lifestyle and love of gambling on sports.

Regular Arsenal: Typically carries a Katana (authentic - 3D6 damage), 2 Nunchaku (2D4 damage, +1 to disarm), a Manriki-Kusari (2D4 damage), a Kusari-Gama (2D6 blade, 2D4 chain, +2 disarm), 12 Shuriken (on his chest and arms - 1D6 damage), 2 daggers balanced for throwing (1D6 damage, one on each leg), and a bag of Tetsubishi (Ninja Caltrops).

Compound Bow (can add strength bonus to arrow damage) and mixed quiver of 30 normal and specialty arrows;
Regular Arrows: 2D6 damage
Silver-Tipped Arrows: 2D6 damage (just because you never know...)
Armor Peircing Arrows: 3D6 damage (-4 to target's AC).
Explosive Arrows: 4D6 damage.
Canister Arrows: Tip is actually a container that collapses on impact - 1D4 damage plus releases whatever was inside (smoke, tear gas, liquid, etc. - gasses spread 10ft around target, while liquids generally only splash the target).

Motorcycle: Loves driving a slightly souped-up Heavy Motorcycle - top speed is 250 mph. Has a Fuel Efficiency Modification, Armored Tires, Smoke Screen and Vehicle Caltrop system installed.
Last edited by Cardiac on Sat Mar 27, 2004 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cardiac
Adventurer

Unread post by Cardiac »

The Cremator

Aliases: The Cremator

Power Category: Mutant
Hit Points: 55 S.D.C.: 70
P.P.E.: 29
Attributes: IQ 13, ME 8, MA 14, PS 21, PP 18, PE 15, PB 7, Spd 26
Horror Factor (Optional): 14

Insanities: Pyromaniac - has an obsession with starting fires. Psychopath - obsessed with killing people and collecting their skeletons. Phobia - afraid of large bodies of water.

Unusual Physical Characteristics/Side Effects: Stocky, exceptionally broad. Continuous Mutation.
Major Super Abilities: Control Elemental Force - Fire, Super Energy Expulsion - Fire.
Minor Super Abilities: Energy Expulsion - Flame Ring, Heightened Sense of Smell, Horror Factor.

Natural Abilities: Superhuman Strength. Invulnerable to Fire/Heat (even magic ones) and the effects of smoke. Takes half damage from all other types of energy. Can make eyes or hands glow like a torch - equal to 60 watts of light. Can absorb large amounts of energy and channel it to fire energy blasts (but in doing so harms himself). Can make his fire blasts ricochet off of solid objects. Can accurately sense air temperature within 1D6 degrees, as well as the temperatures of hot items. Enhanced Olfactory Sense (Recognize Specific Odors - 98%, Recognize chemicals by scent - 82%, Recognize inividual being by scent alone - 74%, Track by scent 64%). Difficult to surprise him as he is likely to smell you before you even see him (especially if you are up-wind - 100ft to 300ft range).

Power Note - Flame Ring: While the flame ring is up, projectiles, bullets and thrown objects are destroyed if they enter the flaming ring, but energy attacks, psionics and magic are unimpeded. However, outside attackers aiming at targets within the ring are -4 to hit - the flames partially obscure them.

Combat Bonuses: +2 Initiative, +3 Strike, +5 Automatic Parry, +6 Dodge, +3 Roll with Punch/Fall/Impact, +2 Pull Punch, +8 Damage, +1 Disarm.

Saving Throws: +9 vs Horror Factor.

Other Combat Info: Called knockout/stun - 20. Holds (all). Critical Strike - 19 or 20. Entangle.

Hand to Hand Damage: Restrained Punch - 1D4+8, Full Strength Punch - 2D4+8. Power Punch (2A) - 4D4+8. Body Block/Tackle - 2D4+8 + knockdown. Karate Kick - 4D4+8. Body Throw/Flip - 2D6 + knockdown

CEF Fire Blast - 180ft, 4D6+16 damage
CEF Flame Wall - 60ft, 4D6 damage + combustion.

SEE Fire Blast - 760ft, 11D6 damage (or 1D6x10+6).
SEE Super Fire Blast - 760ft, 1D6x10+8D6+30 damage (or 2D6x10+40).
SEE Aura Effect - 10ft radius, 8D6 damage (or 1D4x10+8 )

EE Flame Ring - up to 22ft area, 5D6 damage + combustion.

Education Level and Skills: 4 years of college
Medical Investidation Program: Criminal Scinces/Forensics, Biology, Chemistry, Pathology, Advanced Math.
Science Program: Computer Operation, Chemistry, Chemistry - Analytical, Botany, Anthropology, Archaology.
Physical: HtoH Basic, Body Building, Athletics, Running

Secondary Skills: Cook, Detect Ambush, Detect Concealment, Interrogation, Wilderness Survival, Paramedic, Prowl, Land Navigation, Art, General Repair/Maintenance, Hunting, Skin & Prepare Animal Hides, Preserve Food, WP Knife.

Money: Has little need for money - sledom has more than one thousand dollars on him - ususally has just enough to eke out a meager existence. If he needs anything he just steals it.

Weapons: Usually none - relies on his powers. But he is pretty good with a knife if it comes down to it.

Vehicle and Equipment: Steals whatever he needs. However, the Dark Tribunal has recently given him a small personal force field projector out of appreciation of his "handiwork":

Force Field Projector (equal to SuperSoldier Equipment):
SDC: 120. Natural AR 14.
Regenrates 10 SDC per hour.

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”