copy physical structure

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Dee
D-Bee

copy physical structure

Unread post by Dee »

He guys it's been a real long time, glad to be playing heroes again, I was wondering did palladium ever get around to expanding the list of materials for the power Copy Physical Structure? I did a search here and didn't find one.
“Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.” — Coco Chanel
Pepsi Jedi
Palladin
Comment: 24 was the start... We are Legion.

Re: copy physical structure

Unread post by Pepsi Jedi »

Palladium? No. HU doesn't get a lot of love. No expansions to powers or what have you. I think two or three got updated at one point *between editions* but nothing for CPS

Lt. Nyota Uhura: I'm impressed. For a moment there, I thought you were just a dumb hick who only has sex with farm animals.

James Tiberius Kirk: Well, not _only_...
Dee
D-Bee

Unread post by Dee »

Pepsi Jedi
Thanks man looks like I'll have to do it myself, that power has so many possibilities.
“Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.” — Coco Chanel
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Comment: "Your inferiority complex might be justified."
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

Unread post by Stone Gargoyle »

If you do come up with an expanded list, please share. I would love to see what you come up with.
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”