What can you get for 183,300 credits…???

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

tsh77769
Dungeon Crawler

Unread post by tsh77769 »

BEST EVER TECHNO BOW!
SC Penetrator III from AU(R) P181
Also functions as a club
According to the description of the SC weapon series it is the bowstring that is solely responsible for acceleration and the “limbs” don’t move as normal.

Made from Kisentite
Kisentite club is listed at AU(R P175
Made by an Ancient Weapon Master PU2 P91
+100% to range
+1D6 to damage

Precision melee weapon bonuses GG P148

“Dwarven Hex made” from Eastern Territories (forgot pg #) applied to precision melee weapon = bonuses doubled but at x4 the cost. Simply apply the Dwarven Hex thing to the HU AU precision melee weapon thing.

All of which gets you…
SC Penetrator III ultra omega Kisentite edition
for the low low price of 183,300 credits.

But hey, the stats and versatility of thing (decent damage melee and projectile weapon with massive bonuses) are totally awesome.
Last edited by tsh77769 on Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
zerombr
Adventurer
Comment: Rifter Contributer 79, 81,82,83,84

Re: What can you get for 183,300 credits…???

Unread post by zerombr »

weeeeeelllll you're not really supposed to combine these things. You're implying that you go to palladium fantasy and have these master craftsmen learn technology and give them special metals to do it

good catch on the hex though
"The Guides to the Megaverse(tm)" Podcast at https://guidesmegaverse.podbean.com/
Author of "Setting the Stage" - Rifter 79, "Hitting the Streets" - Rifter 81, "Hitting the Gym" - Rifter 82
"Saving the World", and "On the Hunt" - Rifter 83
and lastly, my baby, my long term project... The Dark City of Cascade - Rifter 84.
tsh77769
Dungeon Crawler

"weeeeeelllll you're not really supposed to combine these things. You're implying that you go to palladium fantasy and have these master craftsmen learn technology and give them special metals to do it

good catch on the hex though"

Not quite. I'm saying that the Precision Melee Weapon thing from HU Galaxy Guide is clearly a port over from PFRPG Dwarven Craft and that the Eastern Territories says there is an even more elite subset of craftsmen, the Hex. Therefore it seems logical that such a best of the best group, a Hex for the HU GG setting would be possible.

Another way of saying it is that the game designed and author ported the Dwarven craft thing from PFRPG over to AU GG. The only thing I'm porting over is the idea of a Hex of elite craftsmen in the HU GG setting.
tsh77769
Dungeon Crawler

Another point of interest is that if the Snap Cord is, as the description says, soley responsible for acceleration, I can make the main body of the bow be just a straight staff since it doesn't use flexing limbs. Or, in the alternative, I could use both Snap Cord AND flexing limbs for more power.

If I was going to use the straight staff design, I could have a groove that the snap cord could recess into when not drawn that could help reduce the possibility of damage to the cord. I could also have a hollow core that could store spare cords or serve other purposes.

tsh77769
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Comment: "Your inferiority complex might be justified."
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

Unread post by Stone Gargoyle »

tsh77769 wrote:I'm saying that the Precision Melee Weapon thing from HU Galaxy Guide is clearly a port over from PFRPG Dwarven Craft and that the Eastern Territories says there is an even more elite subset of craftsmen, the Hex. Therefore it seems logical that such a best of the best group, a Hex for the HU GG setting would be possible.
That would be pretty much up to the GM if they allowed it. You are making a lot of assumptions as to what you can combine.
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”