pricing miniature gatling styled gun ammo question

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Knight_General
Wanderer

pricing miniature gatling styled gun ammo question

Unread post by Knight_General »

first question, i am building a nanobot hive mega character and it says that i can purchase large weapons to incorporate into the body. can i get the miniature gatling styled gun?

second question, when it says 300% ammunition does that mean i have 300% of ammunition or it costs 300% more for ammunition?

third question, what caliber of ammunition does it take?
taalismn
Priest

Re: pricing miniature gatling styled gun ammo question

Unread post by taalismn »

Knight_General wrote:first question, i am building a nanobot hive mega character and it says that i can purchase large weapons to incorporate into the body. can i get the miniature gatling styled gun?

second question, when it says 300% ammunition does that mean i have 300% of ammunition or it costs 300% more for ammunition?

third question, what caliber of ammunition does it take?

What book/supplement are you referring to?
Are you referring to something in Aliens Unlimited, in their equipment section? Or Powers Unlimited Two?
The modern existing M134 Mini-Gun uses 7.62x51mm NATO, the XM-214 fires 5.56mm, but these are rifle rounds.
I figure the cyborg forearm machine gun depicted in Rifts as having multiple barrels probably fires 5.56mm so more ammo can be carried.
-------------
"Trouble rather the Tiger in his Lair,
Than the Sage among his Books,
For all the Empires and Kingdoms,
The Armies and Works that you hold Dear,
Are to him but the Playthings of the Moment,
To be turned over with the Flick of a Finger,
And the Turning of a Page"

--------Rudyard Kipling
------------
Knight_General
Wanderer

Re: pricing miniature gatling styled gun ammo question

Unread post by Knight_General »

i was referring to the miniature Gatling styled gun listed in the vehicle section of robotics in heroes unlimited 2nd edition core rule book pg. 209 no. 9
i have since moved to a .50 caliber rifle embedded into the body (with GM approval) so this thread can now be closed as i don't think it is going to help anyone else.

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”