Board index » SDC Worlds » Heroes Unlimited™

Post subject: Random Thoughts.
Unread postPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Hero

Comment: I am the explorer Extreme. Searcher of all things mysterious and interesting. FEAR ME.
Currently, I'm reading/going through the Justice Machine Book and I'm on the portion talking about New Haven. It got me to thinking: would it be possible for the TMNT to meet up with anyone from New Haven?

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger.

It is well documented that for every minute you excercise, you add a minute to your life. This enables you, at 85 years of age, to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5,000 per month-An anonymous family member of Rathorc Lemenger.

Post subject: Re: Random Thoughts.
Unread postPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:55 am

Dungeon Crawler

Comment: If I could go back in time, I would join the cast of "The Thrilling Adventure Hour"
In the Multiverse, the only limit on what is "possible" is determined by the gm. If you see a story, flesh it out.

Hey, you came up with a novel, attention-getting idea, you did the legwork, you worked it through, you made it fit the setting, even though initial thought might be 'nah, it can't work, it's too silly/stupid/lame', and you posted something that only required a little adjustment, yet can be added to, without diluting its original concept. How can we not give you due support and credit?