Quicky Questions

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

pad300
Wanderer

Quicky Questions

Unread post by pad300 »

I have a couple of quicky questions.
1) Is there a lot of difference between the original villians unlimited and Villians Unlimited 2nd edition - did they add material? How much?
2) Is there an example of a dual specialization hardware character in print? (and where of course).
Nightmask
Palladin

Re: Quicky Questions

Unread post by Nightmask »

I don't know about the first question but the second if memory serves the super-villain in charge of Fabricator's Inc was listed as having all three (since I think it came out before the Hardware: Analytical category was introduced): Mechanical, Electrical, and Weapons.
Fair warning: I consider being called a munchkin a highly offensive slur and do report people when they err in doing so.

'Reality is very disappointing.' - Jonathan Switcher from Mannequin

It's 'canon', not 'cannon'. A cannon is a big gun like on pirate ships, canon is what you mean when referring to something as being contained within one of the books such as how many dice to roll for a stat.
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Comment: "Your inferiority complex might be justified."
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

Unread post by Stone Gargoyle »

They added some material to Villains Unlimited but didn't bother updating the preexisting material to Second Edition.
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD
Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

Hense the creation of the 2nd edition post where Cardiac and myself updated the
Villains Unlimited NPCs to 2nd edition. Just visiting.

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”