Strongest SN strength NPC

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Baron mugwort
Dungeon Crawler

Strongest SN strength NPC

Unread post by Baron mugwort »

Hi Guys,

Probably already covered here somewhere but the search function just aint working for me right now.

I was hoping someone could tell me which NPC has the highest Supernatural strength, I am sure I remember a female character with 83 SN PS or something like that in one of the HU source books.

Also which book gives us the stats for SN PS above 50? Ideally for RIFTS and SDC worlds.

"Baron Mugwort, I think you are the official representative of the intrests of Giants in Rifts. Its a great job (full benefits!)." Argos.

http://www.kingsofrpg.com For all things RPG!
Contribute to the website with your own RPG advice, stories and adventures! barnonmugwort@ding-irl.com
The Beast
Demon Lord Extraordinaire
Comment: You probably think this comment is about you, don't you?

Re: Strongest SN strength NPC

Unread post by The Beast »

Baron mugwort wrote:Hi Guys,

Probably already covered here somewhere but the search function just aint working for me right now.

I was hoping someone could tell me which NPC has the highest Supernatural strength, I am sure I remember a female character with 83 SN PS or something like that in one of the HU source books.

Also which book gives us the stats for SN PS above 50? Ideally for RIFTS and SDC worlds.

In this game there's the one alien NPC in Gramercy Island that has their SNPS maxed out. I'm not sure which NPC has the highest in any of the other games.

Petty tyrants thrive when they have authority backed by vague regulations.
Last edited by The Beast on Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
say652
Palladin
Comment: Avid Cyborg and Braka Braka enthusiast.

Unread post by say652 »

Magni has double lift for Supernatural Strength in the Pantheons book
Razorwing
Hero

Unread post by Razorwing »

The Denizen from Gramercy Isle has a SNPS of 132.

I've created a Mega Hero that can get even higher; major powers of SNPS and Growth, plus the Tremendous Strength Mega Power and a high PE (thanks to good rolls and the Extraordinary PE minor power). Neither his PS nor PE was maxed out (either by the normal rolls or by physical skill selection... which don't add to SNPS anyways).

If I remember correctly, he started out with a SNPS or around 70 at normal height and could grow to almost 100 ft tall... giving him a SNPS of about 160 at maximum height. Of course I also modified the SNPS damage chart to continue increasing damage output (the damage dice rolled with punches and such) so that it doesn't max out at SNPS 70, but closer to 200 (of course the higher one gets, the greater the distance in damage brackets becomes as it takes more strength to do significantly more base damage with punches and such).
There are three types of people in the world; those who can count and those who can't.
Axelmania
Knight

Unread post by Axelmania »

Can't you use that one power to consume other beings and add their strength to yours to get pretty high if you absorb the superhuman PS of a Physical Training?

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”