What art would you choose?

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Glistam
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: The silent thief of Rozrehxeson.

What art would you choose?

Unread post by Glistam »

Palladium has a lot of really cool art available in their store, but only one piece is for Heroes Unlimited and while it's a great picture (and usable for more than Heroes Unlimited), it's not enough. I want to request some nice Heroes Unlimited art from them that I can use in my GM Screen in my next grab bag. I like the multiple-character action shots more than the group poses or any single character ones. The cover of Rifter 55 is one such pic I really like. I couldn't really think of 3 other pictures though that would compliment it. So I thought I'd ask for other's thoughts on the matter.

If you were going to ask Palladium for any of the Heroes Unlimited themed art from their books, specifically to put in a GM's Screen, which art would you choose and why?

The last time I tried to use specific HU-related art I liked the following pictures: The two page spread on the inside covers of the HU2 special hardcover edition (a smaller, cropped version is in PU1 on page 1), the picture from page 25 of PU3, and the picture from page 64 of HU2. I like those pictures but I'm hoping to get some ideas for color images that would work well on a GM screen.
Zerebus: "I like MDC. MDC is a hundred times better than SDC."

kiralon: "...the best way to kill an old one is to crash a moon into it."

Temporal Wizard O.C.C. update 0.8 | Rifts random encounters
New Fire magic | New Temporal magic
Grim Gulf, the Nightlands version of Century Station

Let Chaos Magic flow in your campaigns.
Hell knight
Explorer

Re: What art would you choose?

Unread post by Hell knight »

hard to say i have hired Freddie E Williams , to do some of my hero and fantasy npc but what you shown looks good.
Razorwing
Hero

Re: What art would you choose?

Unread post by Razorwing »

John Zeleznik has done some amazing artwork for Palladium... including 3 covers for HU books (GM Guide, Century Station and Gramercy Isle). There is a lot of artwork in the Skraypers book that could fit into a more futuristic version of HU. The covers for all these books are in color too (and some of the interior artwork, such as the Blhaze Alien full page picture, was originally done in color).
There are three types of people in the world; those who can count and those who can't.

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”