A new heroes Syndicate

If Super Heroes/Heroines & Super Villains are your game, discuss them here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

RockJock
Knight

A new heroes Syndicate

Unread post by RockJock »

So I like the CS syndicates as badguys. By adding, or subtracting the size of the group you can make them more or less dangerous. I wanted to do a sort of biker gang feel for a syndicate. The CS syndicate members tend to be made up of superhero class (bionics, ancient master, super spy, etc). I figured the magic equipment and tats sort of make up for the lack of a real power class. The magic is not supposed to be obvious. Sort of a stealth cult in a way. This is just a first run of an idea I want to brainstorm.

Syndicate- Wolf Pack Bikers

Class-Use Typical Syndicate Enforcer from Century Station

PF style minor magic weapon in the form of a flail (motorcycle chain), knife, or blunt
(club) with up to three enchantments, usually things like Sure Fingers and extra damage instead of say spit fireball so they don’t seem so “magic”. Weapons are of the equivalent of kobald quality.

PF Leather of Iron-Half suit with and AR of 13, and 200 SDC in the form of jacket, boots, gloves, and pants with leather panels, or chaps.

Full members have 6 TA style Magic Tattoos (Animal: Wolf, Crossed Weapons (usually whatever their magic weapon is), 1 Simple Weapons (usually matching magical weapon choices), 1 Magic Weapons Dripping Blood, Thorns(Protection from Poison), Eyes Three(Supernatural Vision). All are built as elements of regular, not magical tattoos.

Standard modern firearms (pistols, shotguns, submachine guns), along with the availability of specialty ammunition, and heavier weapons (assault rifles, light MG, AP rounds, dum dum bullets etc) similar to a normal syndicate member are common.

Might add a minor PF style ring to each thug, or maybe just leaders after I play around with them.

PPE is a limiting factor for these guys, so the tattoos are not an every day use. The tats do provide a nice boost of SDC, and some special abilities. I’m giving them the 6d6 PPE for a hero character, instead of the lower PPE for a normal person, plus 36 PPE from the 6 tattoos.
RockJock, holder of the mighty Rune Rock Hammer!

Return to “Heroes Unlimited™”