Board index » Traversing the Megaverse® » Megaversal Ambassadors

Unread postPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 12:36 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

Comment: Long Live The Defilers!
Kev has told me to keep pressing with the organization of the MAs! That's great news! So while we're working out all the details, I need to hear from you: What features would you like to see from the Megaversal Ambassadors aside from some of the points which have already been discussed:

-To increase the numbers of individuals playing Palladium titles, recruiting from both traditional and non-traditional groups.

-Increase name & brand recognition of Palladium and her products.

-Help potential customers/players make informed decisions on Palladium material.

by:

FLGS Involvement (demos, Palladium Days), Convention Involvement (including writing up starter adventures for all the games),and Web & Community Presence (including answering questions, supporting one another, possibly using frappr or sme such to help map out our opportunities/coverage).

So what other ideas are out there for the MAs? Now's your chance to throw 'em out there! You can also use the email in my profile if you'd prefer that. Remember, Inclusiveness, Enthusiasm, and Fun!

Mods, can we sticky this, perhaps? Thanks!

'Tis not too late to seek a newer world.
Push off, and sitting well in order smite
The sounding furrows; for my purpose holds
To sail beyond the sunset, and the baths
Of all the western stars, until I die.”
-Tennyson

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:39 pm

Wanderer

I have added a Frappr map.

http://www.frappr.com/palladiumbooksfans

Rog :)

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:59 pm

Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!
I would love to do this. I know that the guy a my local game store though palladium went out of business a while ago. Having megaversal ambassadors is a great idea.

Ninjabunny wrote:
You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote:
The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:
Because DINOSAURS.

Unread postPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:28 pm

Wanderer

Zachary The First wrote:
Convention Involvement (including writing up starter adventures for all the games)

Speaking as someone who runs the RPG section of one of Denver's gaming conventions, I'd love to have a little more involvement from Palladium's games. I think it'd be cool. We've already got an active group pushing for more HERO system games, and that did really well at GenghisCon.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:42 pm

D-Bee

I like the Frapper! Let's keep it going and pushed so we can be able to see the PB fans around us. Let's get everybody in the forums to put themselves up.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:53 pm

Wanderer

Jeshields wrote:
I like the Frapper! Let's keep it going and pushed so we can be able to see the PB fans around us. Let's get everybody in the forums to put themselves up.

Frapper is such an easy idea and if it was sticked with a tagline like show your allegiance it might catch on.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:58 pm

Wanderer

I have sent a PM to admin about making the Frapper a sticky.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:09 pm

D-Bee

Sweet. Maybe I'll be able to find some fans around me for once. :)

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:14 pm

Hero

Speaking of, Sound Off used to have a frappr, I don't see it stickied anymore

"You are wise beyond your years" darkbrandon

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:23 pm

D-Bee

Is there an extant PRPG (or, preferably, a Rifts) Character Generator program out there?

And if not, are there any computer nerds out there that could design one? (With Kev's blessing, of course!)

I only say this because the character generation process, while enjoyable to me, is time consuming, and somewhat off-putting to Palladium newbies who want to get straight to the body count.

A program that could spit out characters at a desired level quickly would be a great boon to help get more people playing (IMHO), and would make it easier on me, since I would not have to worry about generating 10-15 characters for a one time shot or demo.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:51 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

Vestinious wrote:

Coolness. Once we start signing people up for MA, ,aybe we can do one just for them as well, so we can see where the fans are, where the cons/FLGSs are, and where the MAs are to spearhead the charge in that area.

-Tennyson

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:00 pm

Adventurer

If Palladium does get Robotech back then I would suggest looking into getting out to anime conventions, possibly with running starter-adventures of robotech, After the Bomb, or RIFTS. Though you could probably do that already and still be good.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:09 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

Shadow_otm wrote:
If Palladium does get Robotech back then I would suggest looking into getting out to anime conventions, possibly with running starter-adventures of robotech, After the Bomb, or RIFTS. Though you could probably do that already and still be good.

Absolutely, Shadow. That's a great market to bust into. I really hope they get they RT license back.

BTW, NMI just offered that anyone who becomes a MA can have the title "Megaversal Ambassador" as a board title :) Pretty cool, huh?

Just to let you guys know, btw, right now I'm working on the rules of conduct and whatnot, and giving a clearer outline to the mission statement. Then I'm going to get back with Kev, get a thumbs up/down, and determine hosting (either here or the Nexus Point, most likely). I'm also looking for folks who either have or would be willing to donate their time to write up suitable adventures for demos and conventions for all the different games, complete with PreGen characters. They don't have to be fancy, but they should be a good look at what a particular game, such as Rifts or HU, offers.

I'm really excited about this happening, and hopefully, you are, too.

-Tennyson

Last edited by Zachary The First on Thu May 11, 2006 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:13 pm

OLD ONE

Comment: PROUDLY Not a member of the "Cabal of 24"
Yes that is correct. I will do what I can to help get this off the ground.

I will give all Megaversal Ambassadors the rank/ title of "Megaversal Ambassador"

"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
Palladium Books 2015 Robotech RPG Tactics Tournament Rules

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:39 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

Comment: "A monarch's neck should always have a noose around it. It keeps him upright." ~ Heinlein
Zachary The First wrote:
Shadow_otm wrote:

Absolutely, Shadow. That's a great market to bust into. I really hope they get they RT license back.

BTW, NMI just offered that anyone who becomes a MA can have the title "Megaversal Ambassador" as a board title :) Pretty cool, huh?

Just to let you guys know, btw, right now I'm working on the rules of conduct and whatnot, and giving a clearer outline to the mission statement. Then I'm going to get back with Kev, get a thumbs up/down, and determine hosting (either here or the Nexus Point, most likely). I'm also looking for folks who either have or would be willing to donate their time to write up suitable adventures for demos and conventions for all the different games, complete with PreGen characters. They don't have to be fancy, but they should be a good look at what a particular game, such as Rifts or HU, offers.

I'm really excited about this happening, and hopefully, you are, too.
Keep us informed Zach!
I'm down for running some Robotech (hopefully) or Rifts...

Join me in Descent into Madness! <- now with actual updates!

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:14 am

D-Bee

thud wrote:
Is there an extant PRPG (or, preferably, a Rifts) Character Generator program out there?

And if not, are there any computer nerds out there that could design one? (With Kev's blessing, of course!)

I only say this because the character generation process, while enjoyable to me, is time consuming, and somewhat off-putting to Palladium newbies who want to get straight to the body count.

A program that could spit out characters at a desired level quickly would be a great boon to help get more people playing (IMHO), and would make it easier on me, since I would not have to worry about generating 10-15 characters for a one time shot or demo.

Actually, I am working on an Excel CharGen right now. Don't know if I will be able to share it... but am hoping to offer to Palladium for their disbursing as they choose.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:43 am

D-Bee

Jeshields wrote:
thud wrote:

Actually, I am working on an Excel CharGen right now. Don't know if I will be able to share it... but am hoping to offer to Palladium for their disbursing as they choose.

coolness! Keep me posted!

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:59 am

D-Bee

Will do. I have the same problem when creating Rifts chars. My gaming group teases me about how long it takes whenever I make a character. For that reason, I have little hope of GMing. That's the whole reason behind making the CharGen so that I can introduce others to Rifts.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:09 pm

Hero

Well, I'm dilegently working on the NEXUS Registry to get it updated so people can locate people in their area.

If you haven't registered for the NEXUS Registry, you can do so through the NEXUS Registry form.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:14 pm

Wanderer

WorldofRifts wrote:
Well, I'm dilegently working on the NEXUS Registry to get it updated so people can locate people in their area.

If you haven't registered for the NEXUS Registry, you can do so through the NEXUS Registry form.

I have just joined your registry.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:19 pm

Champion

Vestinious wrote:

Beat me to it. :)

If you need help with administration let me know, I'm a co-administrator for the Sound off people map, so one more wouldn't be a problem.

Personally, I think that we have a duty as role-players to try to anchor each other to reality a bit. To keep other gamers from being complete freaks and weirdos, or even psychopaths, if we can. Killer Cyborg
283 geek points. 42 McGeekpoints.
:lol: 50 Smartass Points! :lol: Slag.
60 DaDa points.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:32 am

Wanderer

Kalinda wrote:
Vestinious wrote:

Beat me to it. :)

If you need help with administration let me know, I'm a co-administrator for the Sound off people map, so one more wouldn't be a problem.

Thanks I will take a look at adding you as an admin thanks for the offer.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 1:13 am

Megaversal® Ambassador

One of the things we're looking to provide is ready-to-run adventures and demos for FLGS and Con use. These will be complete with pre-generated characters, and should be readily available for download.

All Palladium lines should be represented for the MAs, and so I'm going to be posting in the game sub-forums to begin soliciting these ready-to-go adventures. If you guys have a scenario or adventure you've used with great success before at a demo or convention, please, click on my profile and email 'em my way. If not, feel free to start working on them. It's a great chance to write something that can be used and played by a wide audience. Hopefully, we'll have enough for at least a few different available downloads for each game line.

-Tennyson

Last edited by Zachary The First on Mon May 15, 2006 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 1:18 am

D-Bee

Zachary The First wrote:
One of the things we're looking to provide is ready-to-run adventures and demos for FLGS and Con use. These will be complete with pre-generated characters, and should be readily available for download.

All Palladium lines should be represented for the MAs, and so I'm going to be posting in the of the game sub-forums to begin soliciting these ready-to-go adventures. If you guys have a scenario or adventure you've used with great success before at a demo or convention, please, click on my profile and email 'em my way. If not, feel free to start working on them. It's a great chance to write something that can be used and played by a wide audience. Hopefully, we'll have enough for at least a few different available downloads for each game line.

I ran BTS2 The Whitebridge Estate, and Rifts Coalition Impossible and Juicer Nation Vol. 1: The Last Call at GenCon last summer, and they seemed to go pretty well. I could get those prepped and up if anyone is interested. :D

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 1:24 am

Megaversal® Ambassador

Please do! If you can get your notes into some sort of typed format and send 'em our way, that would be fantastic! Thanks!

-Tennyson

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:42 am

Knight

Personally, I'd rather a name change. I don't like the sound of Megaversal Ambassadors.

Something like Megaversal Wanderers or something would be better. Sure, it has to reflect Palladium, but Ambassadors just sounds to pompous.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:34 am

Hero

Any chance of getting Palladium posters to help promote the MA program at local game stores? Something with a white space to list day(s) and time(s) of MA events? Even PDF printable sheets with the cover art of the different main books.

That's REAL LIFE. I'm talking PALLADIUM. Confuse the two at your own peril :)
~Nekira Sudacne

Last edited by Rali on Mon May 15, 2006 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 12:10 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

Rali wrote:
Any chance of getting Palladium posters to help promote the MA program at local game stores? Something with a white space to list day(s) and time(s) of MA events? Even PDF printable sheets with the cover art of the different main books.

Absolutely. Hopefully, we can get a few different designs folks can use Adobe or what have you to fill in the date & place. If folks are of an artistic bent, that's something it'd be great to have.

-Tennyson

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:13 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

Comment: "A monarch's neck should always have a noose around it. It keeps him upright." ~ Heinlein
Ok, work-in-progress, so bear with me... :D

Cast:
Asgardian Elf Shifter, linked to Odin (Summoner/Magic archetype)
Rulian Translator (Scholar/Hacker)
Cyber-Samurai (tank/melee)
Juicer (gun bunny/speed freak)
Dwarf Techno-Hound (mechanic/driver)

(I'm also thinking of maybe a Wilderness Scout & Fire Dragon Hatchling, who were raised as brothers...)

The main conveyance is the Dune Buggy ATV from the main book.
Tech level for the heroes is a la Rifts: Main book, or low level Rifts: Mercs.

A "client" has come across an area rumored to be a military base from the Golden Age, out in the Mid-west. He hires the PC's (pay & salvage) to explore the ruins, and bring back anything of value. The base is infested, so the PC's have to decide how far in they go...

Unfortunately, the PC's aren't the only ones heading there...

A "Coalition War Campaign" power level CS Commando squad has been dispatched, as the CS has recently unearthed old data files on the supply cache. They arrive after the PC's, and aren't above letting the PC's do the dirty work, then hit them when their weak...

PC's will be about 6th level (still working on builds).

I think this hits a good cross-selection of Rifts OCC's & RCC's, seems to be a prototypical Rifts session (recover ancient tech), and has a high body count (PC and otherwise). It also has Psionics & Magic, but nothing too powerful, or too confusing (need to make stat cards for summoned monsters).

Thoughts? Suggestions? :-D

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:23 pm

Wanderer

OK you are thinking along the same lines as me.
Basic adventure, I was also think about stealing/recovering something.
CS involved to set the tone of the game.
But maybe go with more basic OCC's as covered in R:UE (so that people who buy the game will have access to the OCC's they have played).
Also as I said to Zachary a simple adventure type will work for all the systems we just need to alter the OCC's and stuff to make it fit in.
Now on a separate point I'm guessing that Kevin will want his info about drugs,magic blah blah told to new gamers so will this be a problem ?

OK Zachary as our point man who should start on OCC's for each of the systems any volunteers ?

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:08 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

Hmmm, a more traditional mix, eh?
I don't (yet) have a copy of Rifts: UE, so let me ask a question: Are any races, beyond Psi-stalker, Dog Boy, Dragon, & Human in the book?

More traditional cast:
Shifter
Rogue Scholar (or Scientist)
Cyber-Knight
Juicer
Operator

(with a potential Wilderness Scout & Dragon rounding out the list).

I originally had a Cyber-Knight, but at 6th level, they get the Cloud Sensors ability, which might be a bit much against CS opponents. And the Psi-Sword is still pretty weak, even with a Master psionic (4d6 MD)...

The other stuff works pretty well.

The Operator might make the Rogue Scholar superfluous though (Hacker), especially if she has Telemechanics...

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:13 pm

D-Bee

Zachary The First wrote:
Please do! If you can get your notes into some sort of typed format and send 'em our way, that would be fantastic! Thanks!

PM me about where to send em, and I'll get them out there! :D

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 1:54 am

Megaversal® Ambassador

thud wrote:
Zachary The First wrote:

PM me about where to send em, and I'll get them out there! :D

Done. My email is also in my profile. :)

-Tennyson

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:56 pm

Explorer

CyCo wrote:
Personally, I'd rather a name change. I don't like the sound of Megaversal Ambassadors.

Something like Megaversal Wanderers or something would be better. Sure, it has to reflect Palladium, but Ambassadors just sounds to pompous.

I agree, if the name sticks, I would be forced to demand a monocle, a fake handlebar mustache and a chessy accent.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 1:26 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

Juankis wrote:
CyCo wrote:

I agree, if the name sticks, I would be forced to demand a monocle, a fake handlebar mustache and a chessy accent.
Does glasses, a mustache & goatee, and California accent count? :lol:

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:45 pm

Hero

But what Zack is trying to accomplish really makes us all Ambassadors. I'd rather Ambassadors then Missionaries.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:27 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

WorldofRifts wrote:
But what Zack is trying to accomplish really makes us all Ambassadors. I'd rather Ambassadors then Missionaries.
Seconded! :lol:

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:31 pm

Wanderer

Novastar wrote:
WorldofRifts wrote:

You beat me to it :-x .

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:32 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

A convention outreach program is an A+ excellent idea.

I have seen many companies start these programs, but they tend to fizzle because the GMs are not supported. The two notable exceptions has been the Outriders from Games Workshop and the Steve Jackson reps. Among the outreach groups, they seem to be the most effective and most consistent organization at the many conventions I have attended. I recommend looking at their programs to see what works. I know people in both groups and they have been very happy with the amount of prize giveaways as well as gifts they have received for promoting the company.

I have been a convention GM, demo GM and tournament GM for 20+ years and I love to introduce new games to players. I will be running two games of Splicers at ConQuest SF in September.

My recommendation to people doing demo games is this:

1) Always create pre-gen characters only using the core book of the game and try to simplify everything for the newbie. Create characters that are tailored for the short mission you have written. I recommend only 1st level characters so things are kept at a basic level.

2) Open the game with a short (10 min or less) description of the game world and a brief (5 min or less) talk about how the game system works. Then, introduce the characters and focus on the cool bits for each player. Within 30 minutes of this intro talk, you should be rolling dice. Don't bore them with too much jibba jabba!

3) Plan and playtest your mission. If you have a 4 hour game slot, then you only have 3 hours of game time with people who may have lots of questions about stuff as you go along. I suggest no more than two short combats. I recommend that you run the game with your home crew and let them give you feedback about the adventure so you will know in advance if your game is too long.

4) The adventure should highlight the cool bits of the game you are presenting and the gameplay should NOT require any knowledge of the game that was not presented in your initial 10 minute intro. For Splicers, I would want a scene where a NPC accidently touches some metal and the metal comes alive and attacks. I would want to incorporate a Great House, at least two personas of the Machine and maybe a visit to a Retro-Village.

5) And possibly most important, everyone running demo needs to be totally cool with the fact that some people aren't going to enjoy your favorite game. That's fine, focus on those players who think its neat and want to learn more.

I do not know if this is possible for Palladium, but here is a suggestion I have sent to several companies in regards to demos:

Prize Support - normally companies send a single copy of the game or a few supplements or a unrelated product as prize support. Personally, I do not feel this prize method turns demo players into customers. Instead, I recommend offering a Coupon Code so the demo players can go online and buy the product they played at the convention at a 15% discount. This way, the players have an incentive to buy a game they have experienced and they buy it directly from the company instead of a third party source.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:05 pm

Hero

What is a good number of pregens to have on hand?

~Nekira Sudacne

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:03 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

I'd say 4 to 8, for a normal size group.

If you think it's going to be a large even (2 tables), then probably 12-15.

(I personally, wouldn't run more than one table, till I feel I have a Rifts PhD, myself... :P )

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:33 pm

Wanderer

Spinachcat wrote:

I have seen many companies start these programs, but they tend to fizzle because the GMs are not supported. The two notable exceptions has been the Outriders from Games Workshop and the Steve Jackson reps.

SJ Games MIBs are some of the best treated reps in the industry. Not only do we get great compensation for our demos, scenarios, and liaison work at game stores... old Steve and the gang send us a gift every year to thank us.

Now I have demoed for Cheap ass games, Deep 7, Atlas, and now R. Talsorian (which BTW has been treating me like gold and better), I have yet to be involved in anything so well put together.

I would love to help out the MEs but time for me is kinda thin, but I would love to help out at conventions... I run the Demo coordiantion for two on long island and we would love to have MEs or I would even pitch in and run AtB or PFRPG to get the word across.

Steve Jackson Games MIB

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:07 am

Megaversal® Ambassador

Ravenspoe wrote:
Spinachcat wrote:

I have seen many companies start these programs, but they tend to fizzle because the GMs are not supported. The two notable exceptions has been the Outriders from Games Workshop and the Steve Jackson reps.

SJ Games MIBs are some of the best treated reps in the industry. Not only do we get great compensation for our demos, scenarios, and liaison work at game stores... old Steve and the gang send us a gift every year to thank us.

Now I have demoed for Cheap ass games, Deep 7, Atlas, and now R. Talsorian (which BTW has been treating me like gold and better), I have yet to be involved in anything so well put together.

I would love to help out the MEs but time for me is kinda thin, but I would love to help out at conventions... I run the Demo coordiantion for two on long island and we would love to have MEs or I would even pitch in and run AtB or PFRPG to get the word across.

That's very cool of you. And yes, unsurprisingly, I've been looking really hard at how SJ Games does their rep program. It seems like its done very well indeed, and I'm hoping we can incorporate many of their practices into the MAs.

-Tennyson

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:08 am

Megaversal® Ambassador

Rali wrote:
What is a good number of pregens to have on hand?

4 to 8 is a pretty good number for most con/demo games.

-Tennyson

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:45 am

Knight

Vestinious wrote:
Novastar wrote:
WorldofRifts wrote:

True, but look at what other companies have called their demo teams, Chrome Berets, Press Gang, um, that's all I can think of right now.

Megaversal Ambassadors sounds pompous, and also unimaginative.

I mean, geez, are we role players or are we mice?!!?!

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:14 am

Megaversal® Ambassador

CyCo wrote:
Vestinious wrote:
Novastar wrote:
WorldofRifts wrote:

True, but look at what other companies have called their demo teams, Chrome Berets, Press Gang, um, that's all I can think of right now.

Megaversal Ambassadors sounds pompous, and also unimaginative.

I mean, geez, are we role players or are we mice?!!?!

I'll take the name bit under consideration, and see what Kevin thinks.

But I'm interested in hearing about actual features/ideas folks would like to see regarding this program. What other ideas do you have, and what would you like to see from all this? :)

EDIT: And a logo! We need a kick-butt logo. Anyone want to try their hand at one?

-Tennyson

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:35 am

Megaversal® Ambassador

An idea I've been kicking around is a MA T-shirt...

Have a light grey shirt (hey, I sweat. So no white shirts plz... :lol: ), with "Legions of the Megaverse" on the front; on the back, have "Megaversal", then my personal Print pic, and then "Ambassador" underneath the pic.

I still need to ask Kevin for permission to use his pic on the shirt though... :oops:

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:42 am

Megaversal® Ambassador

Novastar wrote:
An idea I've been kicking around is a MA T-shirt...

Have a light grey shirt (hey, I sweat. So no white shirts plz... :lol: ), with "Legions of the Megaverse" on the front; on the back, have "Megaversal", then my personal Print pic, and then "Ambassador" underneath the pic.

I still need to ask Kevin for permission to use his pic on the shirt though... :oops:

I would LOVE for us to have MA T-Shirts. If the program takes off, hopefully that's something we can get done.

-Tennyson

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:59 am

Hero

We need a mascot!

~Nekira Sudacne

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 12:31 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

Rali wrote:
We need a mascot!

Just not a Flooper is all I ask.

-Tennyson