Gen Con GM

Discussion of the Megaversal Ambassador program.

Moderators: Reelman, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Kym_nark_mar
Newb

Gen Con GM

Unread post by Kym_nark_mar »

Hey Ghouls an Gals.

Looking to join the GM Corps for the upcoming Gen Con 2020 and the post in DriveThru RPG was pretty vague (in details) but it was requested that potential GM's use the ambassador channel for their game(s) and here's mine.

Personal Info for me: I'm an semi-pro stand-up comic, dad, and all-around GM Tyrant (if you ask my players :lol: ). I've run Palladium Games (primarily PFRPG, HU, BtS, N&SS) for nearly thirty-years and would like to bring my style of games to what would be my 1st Gen Con.

Please let me know if there are any questions, comments or concerns as soon as possible so that me and my buds can book rooms now; I can be reached by email at DMDiscretion@gmail.com.

:-D :-D :-D

Oh, and here's a basic premise for the game(s) I'd be running. It's a Megaverse-spanning campaign (utilizing Dark Day as the catalyst) that I've tried to stitch together with my guys (for many years) and I'd like to contrast their play-style with that of the new people who decide to get in on the action.

This is a Heroes Unlimited game looking for role-players to join in a fun time filled with mirth, mayhem and a little more mirth (murder hobo's need not apply).

The story thus far...

Setting: Los Angeles, CA (circa 2020)

The world has gone dark (literally), and every government on the planet struggles to maintain civility. With resources stretched to their breaking point, even sanctioned Heroes and their "Vigilante" counterparts are pushed to their limits trying to maintain some semblance of order. So...

Are you the hero this city needs... or the one the city wants but doesn't think it needs it wants? :-?

Pre-gen characters will be made available and players will choose to either be a vigilante or sanctioned hero in a world where the trust in Metahumans is only beginning to make positive strides towards reintegration and acceptance in society.
Mr. Jays
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Gen Con GM

Unread post by Mr. Jays »

Contact NMI at
nmi@jeffthetech.ninja

and tell him you want to GM at GenCon
--- author of "All Quiet on the Western.....What?" Rifter 84
NMI
OLD ONE

Re: Gen Con GM

Unread post by NMI »

Kym_nark_mar wrote:Hey Ghouls an Gals.

Looking to join the GM Corps for the upcoming Gen Con 2020 and the post in DriveThru RPG was pretty vague (in details) but it was requested that potential GM's use the ambassador channel for their game(s) and here's mine.

Personal Info for me: I'm an semi-pro stand-up comic, dad, and all-around GM Tyrant (if you ask my players :lol: ). I've run Palladium Games (primarily PFRPG, HU, BtS, N&SS) for nearly thirty-years and would like to bring my style of games to what would be my 1st Gen Con.

Please let me know if there are any questions, comments or concerns as soon as possible so that me and my buds can book rooms now; I can be reached by email at DMDiscretion@gmail.com.

:-D :-D :-D

Oh, and here's a basic premise for the game(s) I'd be running. It's a Megaverse-spanning campaign (utilizing Dark Day as the catalyst) that I've tried to stitch together with my guys (for many years) and I'd like to contrast their play-style with that of the new people who decide to get in on the action.

This is a Heroes Unlimited game looking for role-players to join in a fun time filled with mirth, mayhem and a little more mirth (murder hobo's need not apply).

The story thus far...

Setting: Los Angeles, CA (circa 2020)

The world has gone dark (literally), and every government on the planet struggles to maintain civility. With resources stretched to their breaking point, even sanctioned Heroes and their "Vigilante" counterparts are pushed to their limits trying to maintain some semblance of order. So...

Are you the hero this city needs... or the one the city wants but doesn't think it needs it wants? :-?

Pre-gen characters will be made available and players will choose to either be a vigilante or sanctioned hero in a world where the trust in Metahumans is only beginning to make positive strides towards reintegration and acceptance in society.

I have sent an email to you.
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again

Return to “Megaversal Ambassadors”