Owl Con 2019 at Rice University in Houston

Discussion of the Megaversal Ambassador program.

Moderators: Reelman, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Owl Con 2019 at Rice University in Houston

Unread post by Warshield73 »

Well, it's that time of year again. OwlCon 2019 at Rice University in Houston. I am Running one Robotech , one Heroes Unlimited and two Rifts .

The first round of game sign ups just started so have to see how it goes. Most years my Friday and Saturday games fill up quick but I had to skip 2016 and this year, 2017, didn't go so well so hopefully get lots of players. As it is if these do go off this will be the first convention game I have run since late 2015

I still have lots of swag from previous years so I don't need anymore but if PB wants to include this in the weekly that would be great.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2
Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Re: Owl Con 2019 at Rice University in Houston

Unread post by Warshield73 »

Well three weeks to go and things look pretty good. Both of my Saturday Rifts games are full, one of them filled up on the first day of sign up, and my Friday Robotech UEEF Marines game has only one spot left out of 7.

The Heroes Unlimited Game only has 2 players with 4 spots left but it is on Sunday afternoon which traditionally is harder to fill.

I first became aware of this con I believe in 2010 and I GM'd there for the first time in 2012 and in that now ten years I am the only person to run PB games there. If any of you are in the Houston area I would like to encourage you to attend and if you can GM at this con. I love the entire feel of this con and it is one of my favorites, second only to POH.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2

Return to “Megaversal Ambassadors”