Board index » Traversing the Megaverse® » Megaversal Ambassadors

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:52 am

Megaversal® Ambassador

I recently had a chance to be a guest on a local Arizona podcast, Full Metal RPG, to talk about and promote Palladium Books.

Unfortunately the episode was posted a bit later than planned, but you can find it now on Sound Cloud (episode 34) or also on iTunes.

While it is a bit long, most of the Palladium talk is in the second half after the intermission. Also forewarning, there is explicit content (for language). If you happen to give it a listen, feel free to let me know about any of my screw-ups. :wink:

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:09 am

D-Bee

Comment: "The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." -Gary Gygax
eyeprofet wrote:
I recently had a chance to be a guest on a local Arizona podcast, Full Metal RPG, to talk about and promote Palladium Books.

Unfortunately the episode was posted a bit later than planned, but you can find it now on Sound Cloud (episode 34) or also on iTunes.

While it is a bit long, most of the Palladium talk is in the second half after the intermission. Also forewarning, there is explicit content (for language). If you happen to give it a listen, feel free to let me know about any of my screw-ups. :wink:

Nice just came across this. I totally agree about dnd in the early years as roleplaying lite!

Unread postPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:40 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

The_Traveler wrote:
Nice just came across this.

Thanks for the listen, Traveler!

Being from from AZ, are you familiar with their pod cast at all?