Griffcon40

Discussion of the Megaversal Ambassador program.

Moderators: Reelman, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Griffcon40

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

The Griffon Bookstore in South Bend, In is where I first started buying books for Palladium (after
I stopped ordering them for the old catalogue). Now to celebrate their 40th birthday they are
hosting a gaming convention October 7 and 8th. I'll be representing Palladium books. I'll be
running a PF and HU game on Saturday. But on Friday I'll be chilling out available to chat with
anyone interested. There is one other guy running Palladium games. But we are at least making
a presence. So if you're in the Northwest Indiana area stop on by. http://www.griffcon40.com/
Phaze
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator
Comment: Pirate Wisdom:
Rum is a journey, and a destination.

Re: Griffcon40

Unread post by Phaze »

I'm In! I'm only an hour away! I would love to bring a Robotech RPG or even set up a Robotech Tactics! Maybe a Rifts game!

I check with the store right away. Thanks for the Post!
I'll still enjoy watching you get blown off the table while you stare in helpless wonder at Phaze's marching legions of colored perfection. -- Godsgopher
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Re: Griffcon40

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Enjoy both of you!!
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image

Return to “Megaversal Ambassadors”