Rule Question about Deep Water and Damage

Discussion of the Megaversal Ambassador program.

Moderators: Reelman, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

GameAddict
Megaversal® Ambassador

Rule Question about Deep Water and Damage

Unread post by GameAddict »

Okay as my subject says I am looking for damage rules related to depth.
Spoiler:
I have a game taking place and a section of it takes place on the water, the players are aware of the water depth and a possible deeper trench. The ship they where on was attacked and is sinking the full conversion borg in the group has decided he will go down with the ship. I reminded him about the depth of the water as the rest of the group fleed to a life raft.

What book has the damage from deep water or what rules do you use.
Everything is created within your own consciousness. You have to know that your reality is already created the moment you visualize and emotionalize it in your mind. If you change your mind, you change your reality. But if you secure your mind, you secure your reality.
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Re: Rule Question about Deep Water and Damage

Unread post by Jefffar »

Rifts Underseas has the rules for deep ocean.

Even if the Borg is lucky enough not to exceed his crush depth and has a way to breathe underwater, it will be a long time before he can be rescued or find his way back ashore.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.
GameAddict
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by GameAddict »

Underseas mentions max depth but no damage table for exceeding that. I was looking for something with a chart of some kind for dmg and crush.
Everything is created within your own consciousness. You have to know that your reality is already created the moment you visualize and emotionalize it in your mind. If you change your mind, you change your reality. But if you secure your mind, you secure your reality.
Jefffar
Supreme Being
Comment: Being a moderator doesn't mean I speak for Palladium Books. It just makes me the lifeguard at their pool.

Unread post by Jefffar »

The damage for exceeding it is . . . death.
Official Hero of the Megaverse

Dead Boy wrote:All hail Jefffar... King of the Mods

Co-Holder with Ice Dragon of the "Lando Calrissian" award for Smooth. - Novastar

Palladium Forums of the Megaverse Rules

If you need to contact Palladium Books for any reason, click here.

Return to “Megaversal Ambassadors”