Gen Con Event Updates....

Discussion of the Megaversal Ambassador program.

Moderators: Reelman, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

NMI
OLD ONE

Gen Con Event Updates....

Unread post by NMI »

I bet some of you were wondering when you would get an update about your games? Well, here it is.

1. All of you who have submitted events to ambassadors@palladiumbooks.com should have received your Event ID's from me already. Most likely within 24-72 hours of your submissions. If you are missing your Event ID, either post here your event name[s] or send me a PM.
  2. All events except for 1 have been accepted for consideration by Gen Con. Rooms and Table #'s have not been issued yet.
  3. I will get out an overall schedule of PB events within the next week or 2.
  4. The MA Coordinators [me, Vic, Nate and Pat along with Jeff Burke and Kevin Siembieda have a meeting this weekend of which I am sure Gen Con will be a topic that is discussed.[/list]
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
NMI
OLD ONE

Re: Gen Con Event Updates....

Unread post by NMI »

All event submissions have been "Accepted for Consideration".
All event submissions have been assigned "Premier Event Status".

Just over 50 events being run by 12 M.A.'s

Good frakkin' job guys!!!
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

The benefits in the program [PREMIER EVENT STATUS] include:

• Priority Placement of Events
    Qualifying events will be placed before other events submitted within the same cycle. They would still be subject to the overall cycle format, but would get top priority within each cycle.
  • Premium Event Chart Listings
    Event listings for qualified gaming groups would receive the Indy flag icon and release of a separate downloadable event chart of just featured groups.
  • Inclusion in Two Email Blasts to Attendees
    At least a week before event registration begins, a list of premier event organizers will be included in an email blast to attendees. At least a week before event registration closes, a list of events run by premier groups that still have tickets available will be sent to attendees.
  • Eligibility for Program Book and Web Site Event Highlights
    Premier event organizers are eligible to submit descriptions of their events and their group/company for inclusion in the event highlights in the program book and web site (formerly these were open to anyone who submitted).
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Room Location and Table # Assignments are rolling in now from Gen Con. Myself or Phaze/Pat will be getting you guys out an email this week.
The only ones without a Room Location or Table # is our 1 Wed. night game and the SEVENTEEN RRT events!
A schedule of events will get posted this week as well once I settle on a format for doing so.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

All of the Role Playing Game Events will be at the JW, Room 202.

The 17 RRT Events location has yet to be determined. As they were submitted as miniature events [specifically, non-historical miniatures], they should end up getting placement in the miniatures area.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Still waiting on Room & Table assignments for the Wed and Sun RPG events as well as the RRT events.

GM Badges should end up getting assigned this weekend. GM's, I will be using the email you used when submitting your events.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

All events are "Active" on the Gen Con Event Schedule except for the Wed. event. I have been told, it will be made "Active" by May 17th - Event Registration Day.

Still waiting on room/table assignments for the Robotech Tactic Events.
jdarr5000
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by jdarr5000 »

Looking as of this post all but a few events looked to be booked full.

Jdarr
Wooly
Adventurer

Unread post by Wooly »

Will there be designated space for Palladium pick up games or do we just head to the open gaming hall which is usually west of the vendor show room?
“When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” - C.S. Lewis
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

I dont know if Palladium will have a spare table at there booth, so you will probably need to follow the "Gen Con Norm" and find a space in the open gaming area, hallways, etc..

***SCHEDULE UPDATE****
Wed night event has been scheduled with a location @ Union Station, Edison Room, Table 1

Return to “Megaversal Ambassadors”