I sent the information in.

Discussion of the Megaversal Ambassador program.

Moderators: Reelman, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Tirisilex
Megaversal® Ambassador

I sent the information in.

Unread post by Tirisilex »

So now what happens? Do I get a phone call or something? I want to get goin as bein an ambassador.
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Re: I sent the information in.

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Tirisilex wrote:So now what happens? Do I get a phone call or something? I want to get goin as bein an ambassador.

You need to send an email to ambassadors@palladiumbooks.com
Have not received anything from you.
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
Tirisilex
Megaversal® Ambassador

zyanitevp wrote:
Tirisilex wrote:So now what happens? Do I get a phone call or something? I want to get goin as bein an ambassador.

You need to send an email to ambassadors@palladiumbooks.com
Have not received anything from you.

I did just a couple days ago. I sent all the required info. Shall I do it again? I still have it in my Sent box.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

All 4 of us Coordinators get copied on the same email. Anything sent to ambassadors@palladiumbooks.com gets forwarded to all of us. I do not show that an email was sent to ambassadors@palladiumbooks.com
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
My GoFund Me - Help Me Walk Again
Tirisilex
Megaversal® Ambassador

NMI wrote:All 4 of us Coordinators get copied on the same email. Anything sent to ambassadors@palladiumbooks.com gets forwarded to all of us. I do not show that an email was sent to ambassadors@palladiumbooks.com

OK I just sent it a second time. Hope it reaches you this time.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Tirisilex wrote:
NMI wrote:All 4 of us Coordinators get copied on the same email. Anything sent to ambassadors@palladiumbooks.com gets forwarded to all of us. I do not show that an email was sent to ambassadors@palladiumbooks.com

I'll have to see if Wayne can check the mailbox from the backend because we still have not received anything.

If you want, you may send your information in one more time [I'm sorry] to my personal email account and I'll take it from there - nmi@thedeifiicnmi.com
"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Tirisilex
Megaversal® Ambassador

NMI wrote:
Tirisilex wrote:

I'll have to see if Wayne can check the mailbox from the backend because we still have not received anything.

If you want, you may send your information in one more time [I'm sorry] to my personal email account and I'll take it from there - nmi@thedeifiicnmi.com

I tried to send it to you but I got a Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.
<nmi@thedeifiicnmi.com>:
Tirisilex
Megaversal® Ambassador

NMI I tried to message you thru the eMail you gave me but It won't work. I tried the Ambassadors eMail again Hopefully it works this time.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Tirisilex wrote:NMI I tried to message you thru the eMail you gave me but It won't work. I tried the Ambassadors eMail again Hopefully it works this time.

I did get your email to my personal account.
And your email did go to our Ambasssador's account at least on the 2nd go around. For some reason, the Ambassador's email account is not properly forwarding to us Coordinators as it should.
I will take care of your "application" tomorrow after work. Both myself and Gary "ingexthefuryhunter1" Miller were busy at Gen Con this weekend - Gary managing a very successful, despite what some of the negative naysayers around here thought, Ambassador Sponsored GM Event!!! [including the highly talked about Robotech RPG Tactics Demos that effectively ran twice each day, back to back in the "RPG" Room!!!]. We had more players at the event then what had actually been booked via Gen Con! [more to come on this later as I am waiting on Gary's final report]. As for myself, I was working as Staff throughout the entire weekend either behind the Palladium Books booth [engaging with customers, talking about Tactics, books coming, directing aspiring artists to Kevin/Wayne/etc..] and running Robotech RPG Tactic Demos. [ran demo's for people as young and inexperienced as 10 yr child who was just awesome to 40+yr old gentlemen that were what some folks around here call "true" or "elite" miniature gamers].

Long story short, I will take care of your application tomorrow!
Tirisilex
Megaversal® Ambassador

Now that I'm an Ambassador what can I expect?
ingexthefuryhunter1
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by ingexthefuryhunter1 »

swag support and help from any of us MA's, do you have any questions please ask us.
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Tirisilex wrote:Now that I'm an Ambassador what can I expect?

Welcome aboard! We are here to support you.
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
Tirisilex
Megaversal® Ambassador

zyanitevp wrote:
Tirisilex wrote:Now that I'm an Ambassador what can I expect?

Welcome aboard! We are here to support you.

Is there a intro package or something?
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Read the various posts, here and in the Lounge.

Is there something specific you are looking for?
Tirisilex
Megaversal® Ambassador

NMI wrote:Read the various posts, here and in the Lounge.

Is there something specific you are looking for?

Nothing Specific.. Just wondering if there was like a small kit of intros or soemthing.
NMI
OLD ONE

Unread post by NMI »

Check out the Ambassador's Lounge for all sorts of goodies...

Download the M.A. Game Master Kit

Running an event or more at a Convention or nearby shop? Then you will want to have copies of the Feedback Forms and Swag Request Form
jaymz
Palladin
Comment: Yeah yeah yeah just give me my damn XP already :)

Unread post by jaymz »

The Fantasy kit is a good start to be sure. Fantasy is always a good introduction to the Palladium system as a whole. It lays out all the basics while all subsequent games add minor to major complexities (for lack of a better term) on to the system from there.

Also, if you have ANY questions, ask the coordinators, post here, hell, ask me by any of the means in my sig. You'll get an answer to your query for sure whatever way you choose.
I am very opinionated. Yes I rub people the wrong way but at the end of the day I just enjoy good hard discussion and will gladly walk away agreeing to not agree :D

Email - jlaflamme7521@hotmail.com, Facebook - Jaymz LaFlamme, Robotech.com - Icerzone

\m/

Return to “Megaversal Ambassadors”