RIFTS in Reno Nevada

Discussion of the Megaversal Ambassador program.

Moderators: Reelman, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Re: RIFTS in Reno Nevada

Unread post by zyanitevp »

gasaraki1 wrote:Ok, thanks everyone for making me an official Megaversal Ambassador. Just wanted to post that Iam currently running an awesome RIFTS game in Reno right now, currently have anywhere from 4-9 players a week and everyone is having a blast, most of them are new to Palladium and they are having a blast right now and loving the game, so with any hope and luck I can get some more people wanting to GM Palladium and start running their own campaigns, gonna be difficult since I have to deal with people that are Pathfinder crazy right now, but Iam slowly getting converts. :-D

Well done and welcome!
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
Bill
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Bill »

Thanks for having me out for your Rifts game. It was far more procedural than I usually get in the games I run. If any of your players are ever in the Klamath Falls area, have them message me here or Facebook. We play on Wednesdays.
Zamion138
Hero

Unread post by Zamion138 »

Where do you play in Reno? I live in Carson so not far off......also what days and times do you normaly run your games?
Bill
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Bill »

They are at Merwin's Game Shoppe on Keitzke, Sundays from noon to five. I had to duck out after one encounter, but they seem like a fun bunch of guys. They definitely have a much different interpretation of the rules than I do, but it works and they're having a good time.
Zamion138
Hero

Unread post by Zamion138 »

yeah wont be able to do that time frame but good to hear there is some gaming for rifts up there

Return to “Megaversal Ambassadors”