Board index » Traversing the Megaverse® » Megaversal Ambassadors

Unread postPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:37 pm

D-Bee

Hello all

I will be running a Rifts Game at ChimaeraCon in San Antonio in April. April 6th from noon to 4 to be exact. If you want to look at the convention here is there website: http://chimaeracon.com/. If you have any questions you can email me at freddieflatline@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Carl

Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:47 am

OLD ONE

Comment: PROUDLY Not a member of the "Cabal of 24"
Your Saturday game according to the events calendar is a Shadowrun game. I see your Rifts game scheduled for Friday, April 5th 8pm to Midnight. Either way, thank you for running a game at http://chimeracon.com

If there is anything the Megaversal Ambassadors or Coordinators can do to assist you, then please just email us at ambassadors@palladiumbooks.com

"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
Palladium Books 2015 Robotech RPG Tactics Tournament Rules

Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:31 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

Comment: Success is reflective of passion.
Does anyone have an extra Rifts core book? They could probably send that to him to give to one of the players at the Con. I love the idea of giving the core book to the best RPer (that doesn't own it) in the game at the con. Then give a Rifter to the best RPer who does own the core book already.

GMing Currently: D&D5e
Playing Currently: D&D5e
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/juce734 (please check out)

Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:04 pm

OLD ONE

Comment: PROUDLY Not a member of the "Cabal of 24"
I have sent out a message to the original poster and I am waiting to hear back from him to see if there is anything that myself or any other Megaverasal Ambassador can do to assist.

"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
Palladium Books 2015 Robotech RPG Tactics Tournament Rules

Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:13 am

D-Bee

NMI wrote:
I have sent out a message to the original poster and I am waiting to hear back from him to see if there is anything that myself or any other Megaverasal Ambassador can do to assist.

Thanks for thinking of me folks. I ran the game at Chimearacon and we all had a good time. You were right about the 8 to midnight slot on Friday. I got mixed up with another game I was running the next day. I managed to get 4 players. The CS managed to defeat the evil forces of the Federation of Magic. Sorry I have not been on the forum lately I work full time and I am also in the middle of my second masters.