Board index » Traversing the Megaverse® » Megaversal Ambassadors

 


Post new topic Reply to topic

Feedback
Thank you! 88%  88%  [ 14 ]
Waste of time! (Please tell us why) 13%  13%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 16
Author Message
Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:18 am
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:23 pm
Posts: 5530
Comment: Theres space for a paper airplane race in the eye of a hurricane.
Rifts®: Legacy Character Sheet v.2

Posted by request and permitted for use with the Megaversal Ambassador Program.

Enjoy!

Note: Certain parties have complained that the Equipment Carried section is too small, please keep in mind that is area is supposed to represent what is on your person at any time and NOT everything you own. If there is significant interest and positive response I will begin work on a 'Bot/Vehicle page which will have a cargo listing for additional equipment. Until then I would recommend players simply note excessive equipment on the back of one of the character sheets and actually take a minute to ask yourself... does your character really want to lug around a backpack like the Sherpas of the Himalayan mountains. :lol:

_________________
"I flew back to the states just to vote for Trump."
Mumpsimus can be defined as someone who obstinately clings to an error, bad habit or prejudice, even after the foible has been exposed.
I will not answer posts/questions/accusations by people on my foes list.
The Ugly Truth - Carl Gleba on the Cabal of 24.
Rifts® Online: Megaversal Highway.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:50 am
  

User avatar
Megaversal® Ambassador

Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:15 pm
Posts: 996
Location: Saline, MI, USA
Comment: Success is reflective of passion.
Akashic Soldier wrote:
Rifts®: Legacy Character Sheet v.2

Posted by request and permitted for use with the Megaversal Ambassador Program.

Enjoy!

Note: Certain parties have complained that the Equipment Carried section is too small, please keep in mind that is area is supposed to represent what is on your person at any time and NOT everything you own. If there is significant interest and positive response I will begin work on a 'Bot/Vehicle page which will have a cargo listing for additional equipment. Until then I would recommend players simply note excessive equipment on the back of one of the character sheets and actually take a minute to ask yourself... does your character really want to lug around a backpack like the Sherpas of the Himalayan mountains. :lol:


You know I love this character sheet. I just really want one for Heroes Unlimited. So let me know when you have a Heroes Unlimited: Legacy Character Sheet. If you need some help I am sure many people around here would help including me.

_________________
E-Mail: PM me for my email.
Play Types: Table Top, or G+ Hangouts.
Games: Savage Rifts, Fantasy Age, Dragon Age, Dungeons and Dragons Fifth Edition, Heroes Unlimited, TMNT, Ninjas and Superspies, and Rifts
GMing Currently: D&D5e
Playing Currently: D&D5e
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/juce734 (please check out)
Website: http://www.rpgjuce.com


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:26 am
  

User avatar
Champion

Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:13 am
Posts: 2153
Location: Sekti-Abtu
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!
I like the sheet personally.

_________________
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:21 pm
  

User avatar
Megaversal® Ambassador

Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 4:46 am
Posts: 204
Why don't we add this one to the MA starter pack?


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:58 pm
  

User avatar
Champion

Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:13 am
Posts: 2153
Location: Sekti-Abtu
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!
ingexthefuryhunter1 wrote:
Why don't we add this one to the MA starter pack?

Sounds good to me.

_________________
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:27 am
  

User avatar
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator

Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2001 2:01 am
Posts: 1189
Location: Utah
Sounds good to me too.

_________________
Everything you can imagine is real. - Pablo Picasso
Imagination is more important than knowledge." but knowledge does help. - Albert Einstein
The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. - Albert Einstein
My Blog and My Other Blog


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:52 am
  

User avatar
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator

Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2001 2:01 am
Posts: 1189
Location: Utah
The sheet would be a treat to the players to see what it looks like and give them the encouragement to, next time, make a character of their own.

_________________
Everything you can imagine is real. - Pablo Picasso
Imagination is more important than knowledge." but knowledge does help. - Albert Einstein
The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. - Albert Einstein
My Blog and My Other Blog


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:32 am
  

User avatar
Megaversal® Ambassador

Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:38 am
Posts: 370
Location: The Kingdom of New Paducah (Merctown)
Comment: For the coward, there is no life.
For the hero, there is no death.
I LOVE IT!

_________________
My Player: Why is Death dry humping that zombie?
Me (GM): Because it's scary, bizarre and Death wants you to be weirded out. Roll vs Horror Factor!
Image


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:11 pm
  

User avatar
Champion

Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 5:04 pm
Posts: 2774
Decent layout but not my style of sheet.

_________________
*Sniff, Sniff* Why does it smell like wet dog in here?!


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:53 pm
  

User avatar
Adventurer

Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:23 pm
Posts: 688
Location: Cave Junction, Oregon
I am currently working on making it form-fillable with tool-tips and proper references so that you don't have to fill in the same value multiple times (name, etc.)


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:50 am
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:23 pm
Posts: 5530
Comment: Theres space for a paper airplane race in the eye of a hurricane.
Jedrious wrote:
I am currently working on making it form-fillable with tool-tips and proper references so that you don't have to fill in the same value multiple times (name, etc.)


I cant wait to see the result Jed! :D

Icefalcon wrote:
Decent layout but not my style of sheet.


Can I ask how you would recommend improving it?
Or do you just not like the glowing blue ley line theme?

_________________
"I flew back to the states just to vote for Trump."
Mumpsimus can be defined as someone who obstinately clings to an error, bad habit or prejudice, even after the foible has been exposed.
I will not answer posts/questions/accusations by people on my foes list.
The Ugly Truth - Carl Gleba on the Cabal of 24.
Rifts® Online: Megaversal Highway.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:49 am
  

User avatar
Champion

Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 5:04 pm
Posts: 2774
Akashic Soldier wrote:
Icefalcon wrote:
Decent layout but not my style of sheet.


Can I ask how you would recommend improving it?
Or do you just not like the glowing blue ley line theme?


In the skills, I would have the chart laid out more like the Dead Reign Sheets (Skill name, base, bonus, +%/level, total) because I have found myself and my players like it better during character gen. Same in the Weapon Proficiencies section (strike, parry, thrown, etc.) because it helps track bonuses to weapons better and neater. I would have added some of the more uncommon to rare combat maneuvers in the chart only because when people get these moves, most of them have a hard time figuring out where to put them on the sheet. It is also nice to have all of the combat bonuses on one page so the is not much paper flipping on your turn.

Don't get me wrong, it is one of the better sheets I have seen made. I especially love the body chart. I have been wanting to see these come up more often in RPG's.

_________________
*Sniff, Sniff* Why does it smell like wet dog in here?!


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:43 am
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:23 pm
Posts: 5530
Comment: Theres space for a paper airplane race in the eye of a hurricane.
Icefalcon wrote:
Akashic Soldier wrote:
Icefalcon wrote:
Decent layout but not my style of sheet.


Can I ask how you would recommend improving it?
Or do you just not like the glowing blue ley line theme?


In the skills, I would have the chart laid out more like the Dead Reign Sheets (Skill name, base, bonus, +%/level, total) because I have found myself and my players like it better during character gen. Same in the Weapon Proficiencies section (strike, parry, thrown, etc.) because it helps track bonuses to weapons better and neater. I would have added some of the more uncommon to rare combat maneuvers in the chart only because when people get these moves, most of them have a hard time figuring out where to put them on the sheet. It is also nice to have all of the combat bonuses on one page so the is not much paper flipping on your turn.

Don't get me wrong, it is one of the better sheets I have seen made. I especially love the body chart. I have been wanting to see these come up more often in RPG's.


It was my experience that the players did not have the space to write the skill name in so rather than having people have to write tiny (which I had gotten complaints for) I cut out the base part of skill. For W.P. I write the W.P. name on the left side and then the bonuses next to it. This is because some W.P. give you entangle or disarm bonuses and there is not enough "room" to put in every single bonus section manually. Players are going to have to fill that in in a case by case instance.

As for the more obscure combat maneouvers I was going to add blank fields people could fill in but I just didn't have the room (again I wanted it to be as small as possible and not have tiny font). I wanted this to be practical while being detailed. Maybe in the future I will make another one for china or japan where martial arts and such are more common and expand the HTH chart. I'm also missing a place for the leap/jump distance but I'll fix that with the next update.

Thank you for your input and I am sorry you don't like it.

_________________
"I flew back to the states just to vote for Trump."
Mumpsimus can be defined as someone who obstinately clings to an error, bad habit or prejudice, even after the foible has been exposed.
I will not answer posts/questions/accusations by people on my foes list.
The Ugly Truth - Carl Gleba on the Cabal of 24.
Rifts® Online: Megaversal Highway.


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:15 pm
  

User avatar
Champion

Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 5:04 pm
Posts: 2774
I can understand why you have it the way you do. I see this as a more advanced character sheet for those that know what they are doing. I do like the visual layout though.

_________________
*Sniff, Sniff* Why does it smell like wet dog in here?!


          Top  
 
Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:43 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:23 pm
Posts: 5530
Comment: Theres space for a paper airplane race in the eye of a hurricane.
Icefalcon wrote:
I see this as a more advanced character sheet for those that know what they are doing.


This worries me. I designed it with new players in mind. :(

Icefalcon wrote:
I do like the visual layout though.


Thanks! :D

_________________
"I flew back to the states just to vote for Trump."
Mumpsimus can be defined as someone who obstinately clings to an error, bad habit or prejudice, even after the foible has been exposed.
I will not answer posts/questions/accusations by people on my foes list.
The Ugly Truth - Carl Gleba on the Cabal of 24.
Rifts® Online: Megaversal Highway.


          Top  
 
 
Post new topic Reply to topic



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group