Board index » Traversing the Megaverse® » Megaversal Ambassadors

 


Post new topic Reply to topic
Author Message
 Post subject: MA Program Reboot
Unread postPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 4:41 am
  

User avatar
Champion

Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:13 am
Posts: 2153
Location: Sekti-Abtu
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!
Hi! A lot of you don't know me, and I am sorry I could not get out to the Open House. My name is Victor, and I am one of the 4 Megaversal Ambassador Coordinators. The other 3 are NMI, Ingexthefuryhunter1, and Zenvis. We have been working behind the scenes with Wayne and Kevin to do what our handles indicate- Coordinate the Megaversal Ambassador program.

Our first step is to actually get a list together of active MA's. I recently received from Wayne a list of the MA's that have signed up since the creation of the ambassadors@palladiumbooks.com email address back on January 23rd, 2012. The 4 of us were added to that address only recently, so many of you have not been contacted. If I do not send you an email before Sunday, May 27th, I do not have you on the list. For those of you I have emailed in the last month or so, you are in. I have a lot of emails to send this weekend, so please give me until Tuesday.

If I do not reach out to you by Sunday, May 27th, 2012, and your name is not jaymz, novastar, reelman, zachary the first, or spinachcat, or a Palladium recognized freelance writer like warwolf, carl gleba, et al, consider first that we are coming late to the party here. Many ambassadors have not posted on the boards or reached out to Palladium in a while. We would love to have you back! The other issue is that I have incomplete or wrong info for some of our legends (even a couple listed above). We need the info listed on the "So you want to be an MA thread" here
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=128106
sent to the ambassadors@palladiumbooks.com address. The only people with that info will be the 4 of us, Wayne, Kevin, Alex, and the founder of the program, Zachary the First, and the man who kept it running, Reelman.

We have a lot more to come that we are discussing with Wayne, Kevin & Alex-but it all starts with an active, current, and real list. I sent out 25 emails today to catch up from January- mid-April.

Thanks!

_________________
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: MA Program Reboot
Unread postPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 1:35 am
  

User avatar
Megaversal® Ambassador

Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:23 pm
Posts: 884
Location: new jersey
Comment: Jack Chriax: RPA Pilot, Killing Machine, Samuel Jackson Impersonator?
Woo hoo I'm in

_________________
Member of the Modern Cabal of 24

The stupid it burns it burns us preciouses

We are Legion and we will be heard

I will boycott any books written by posters who make a sport of insulting other posters, insulting your customers is a poor way to earn sales.


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: MA Program Reboot
Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:54 am
  

User avatar
Champion

Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:13 am
Posts: 2153
Location: Sekti-Abtu
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!
The list has been submitted, discussions ongoing. All on the list should now have Megaversal Ambassador on their profile, thanks to NMI!
More coming soon, but finally the 1st step is completed!

_________________
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: MA Program Reboot
Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:41 pm
  

User avatar
Megaversal® Ambassador

Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:15 pm
Posts: 996
Location: Saline, MI, USA
Comment: Success is reflective of passion.
I look forward to helping however possible.

_________________
E-Mail: PM me for my email.
Play Types: Table Top, or G+ Hangouts.
Games: Savage Rifts, Fantasy Age, Dragon Age, Dungeons and Dragons Fifth Edition, Heroes Unlimited, TMNT, Ninjas and Superspies, and Rifts
GMing Currently: D&D5e
Playing Currently: D&D5e
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/juce734 (please check out)
Website: http://www.rpgjuce.com


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: MA Program Reboot
Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:30 pm
  

User avatar
Champion

Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:13 am
Posts: 2153
Location: Sekti-Abtu
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!
zyanitevp wrote:
Hi! A lot of you don't know me, and I am sorry I could not get out to the Open House. My name is Victor, and I am one of the 4 Megaversal Ambassador Coordinators. The other 3 are NMI, Ingexthefuryhunter1, and Zenvis. We have been working behind the scenes with Wayne and Kevin to do what our handles indicate- Coordinate the Megaversal Ambassador program.

Our first step is to actually get a list together of active MA's. I recently received from Wayne a list of the MA's that have signed up since the creation of the ambassadors@palladiumbooks.com email address back on January 23rd, 2012. The 4 of us were added to that address only recently, so many of you have not been contacted. If I do not send you an email before Sunday, May 27th, I do not have you on the list. For those of you I have emailed in the last month or so, you are in. I have a lot of emails to send this weekend, so please give me until Tuesday.

The list has been submitted, discussions ongoing. All on the list should now have Megaversal Ambassador on their profile, thanks to NMI!
More coming soon, but finally the 1st step is completed!

Thanks!


Our next step is in process- getting swag organized, and how to get it, getting people to cons, how to do outreach, organizing demo games, and cleaning up the "So you want to be an MA" page. We had a group meeting recently, and we are trying to get a meeting set up with PB to discuss (they are busy trying to get product out).

The person in charge of the coordination for this quarter is Zenvis. You will see his postings most often for July, August, and September. As always, you can send me a pm or email as well.

Update will be here once we meet with PB.
Thanks!

_________________
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: MA Program Reboot
Unread postPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:59 am
  

User avatar
Megaversal® Ambassador

Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:38 pm
Posts: 6
Hi everyone, reporting here from Tijuana, Mexico.
I recently sing in for this MA program.
I have a store here in Tijuana and already start with Paizo and WotC-RPGA programs but still don't have any DM for any of your games so i guess i will have to do it my self.

There are any kit, Demo , Publicity or some tools i can use to start running in my Store???

Here is the link of my Store: http://tijuanageek.com
Here is the link of my Face Book RPG in Store organization :) you can check out some pictures and Videos :)
http://www.facebook.com/TijuanaRPG


Thank you.

_________________
Accion Evolucion-Reaccion Revolucion...


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: MA Program Reboot
Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:23 am
  

User avatar
Megaversal® Ambassador

Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 4:46 am
Posts: 204
Tijuanageek There is a MA package in the MA lounge at the top of this page that you may download and use as a quick start demo.


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: MA Program Reboot
Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:03 am
  

User avatar
Megaversal® Ambassador

Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:38 pm
Posts: 6
ingexthefuryhunter1 wrote:
Tijuanageek There is a MA package in the MA lounge at the top of this page that you may download and use as a quick start demo.


Thanks, I will have an event on March 23 i hope to make good use of this material :)

_________________
Accion Evolucion-Reaccion Revolucion...


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: MA Program Reboot
Unread postPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:09 am
  

User avatar
Champion

Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:13 am
Posts: 2153
Location: Sekti-Abtu
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!
So the 4 MA Coordinators [Nate “Zenvis” Bingham, Gary “Ingex” Miller, Victor “Zyanitevp” Peterson, and Jeff “NMI” Ruiz] had a Skype meeting with Kevin Siembieda, Jeff Burke and Bill Korsak [Palladium friend, ally and supporter].

We discussed a variety of issues including the issue with getting out SWAG, communication problems, what Palladium wants from us and what we need from Palladium.

We are looking at getting MA's business cards, pins and coming soon, T-Shirts, all of which were agreed to- so sometime, hopefully soon!

With Jeff Burke in place at the PB Office, we now have a regular point of contact with the office to better help coordinate getting out swag, promo materials and such. This means we will really be able to increase our positive efforts- so sign up for a con, send us a Swag request, and Game On!

We are also looking at getting Kevin and/or crew out to new cons that Palladium has not been to in order to better promote the industry and of course, Palladium Books.

We are making an effort to make a huge splash with Robotech RPG tactics, so get out to your FLGS and answer our recent email!

NMI has a face-to-face meeting with the Palladium crew next week to discuss further things such as the Forums, website and more.

Stay tuned my friends!

_________________
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: MA Program Reboot
Unread postPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:12 pm
  

User avatar
Knight

Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2001 2:01 am
Posts: 3444
Location: 25th Member of the "Cabal of 24"
Comment: Token Right Wing Fascist Totalitarian
"Never hit a man while he's down. Kick them, it's easier" - The Hunt
zyanitevp wrote:
So the 4 MA Coordinators [Nate “Zenvis” Bingham, Gary “Ingex” Miller, Victor “Zyanitevp” Peterson, and Jeff “NMI” Ruiz] had a Skype meeting with Kevin Siembieda, Jeff Burke and Bill Korsak [Palladium friend, ally and supporter].

We discussed a variety of issues including the issue with getting out SWAG, communication problems, what Palladium wants from us and what we need from Palladium.

We are looking at getting MA's business cards, pins and coming soon, T-Shirts, all of which were agreed to- so sometime, hopefully soon!

With Jeff Burke in place at the PB Office, we now have a regular point of contact with the office to better help coordinate getting out swag, promo materials and such. This means we will really be able to increase our positive efforts- so sign up for a con, send us a Swag request, and Game On!

We are also looking at getting Kevin and/or crew out to new cons that Palladium has not been to in order to better promote the industry and of course, Palladium Books.

We are making an effort to make a huge splash with Robotech RPG tactics, so get out to your FLGS and answer our recent email!

NMI has a face-to-face meeting with the Palladium crew next week to discuss further things such as the Forums, website and more.

Stay tuned my friends!


Question: Will the SWAG be more targerted with what Games are being run? I know in the past I have seen a ton of Rifters, but no 'Core' Book. A friend of mine bought used & dinged and damaged RUE's to give out as SWAG for his Rifts Games.


          Top  
 
 Post subject: Re: MA Program Reboot
Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:48 am
  

User avatar
Megaversal® Ambassador Coordinator

Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2001 2:01 am
Posts: 1189
Location: Utah
So at the beginning of the Reboot of the MA program we said, "What does this reboot mean? It means that you now will have support for running demos and convention games!" We want to tell you that exactly that has been occurring! Kevin assigned Jeff Burke to take care of the MA program, and he does! Real swag has been provided! So, please, if you have not signed up for the MA program, please do so! Sign up to run games at Conventions, and let your con participants get rewarded! This program is becoming real- come join us!

_________________
Everything you can imagine is real. - Pablo Picasso
Imagination is more important than knowledge." but knowledge does help. - Albert Einstein
The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. - Albert Einstein
My Blog and My Other Blog


          Top  
 
 
Post new topic Reply to topic



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group