Looking for scenarios to demo with...

Discussion of the Megaversal Ambassador program.

Moderators: Reelman, Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

ingexthefuryhunter1
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Looking for scenarios to demo with...

Unread post by ingexthefuryhunter1 »

Rifts Europe we currently have a great scenario that was donated by a fellow MA it is in the adventure vault and scenario thread that pits the CS against a town of Magic users and D-bees that with a couple tweaks could be used for he NGR and gargoyle and Brodkil factions of Europe
ingexthefuryhunter1
Megaversal® Ambassador

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=695de1b2 ... 2DDF%21102

here is the direct link to them, it is the rifts demo one.
Lord Z
Hero
Comment: Court of Tarot author

Unread post by Lord Z »

A while back, I posted an offer of some BtS adventures in another thread(link). I did not get any responses. The offer still stands.

Perhaps I should try a different approach. Ambassadors, what game adventures or other game materials do you want? For which product lines could you use a demo game? The Rifter #0.1 project has fallen apart, so we have hundreds of pages of never-before-seen material for six Palladium game lines, including complete adventures, art work, full NPCs, and even possibly some audio files.
Currently recruiting for Beyond the Supernatural games in 2019 which I am running on Discord: voice, text, and play-by-post. Here is the non-expiring server invite link: 418BQSLG

“All would be well. All would be heavenly— If the damned would only stay damned.”
-- Charles Fort, The Book of the Damned, 1913
ingexthefuryhunter1
Megaversal® Ambassador

Yes if you want to place those adventures in the adventure vault here in this thread it would be a great boon to the MA program.
Lord Z
Hero

Unread post by Lord Z »

Thanks for the suggestion, Ignex. As it so happens, the status of the Rifter #0.1 project is being debated. The debate started the very same day you responded. Right now, we are discussing what is to be done with which parts of the material. I might have something for you within another week.
Currently recruiting for Beyond the Supernatural games in 2019 which I am running on Discord: voice, text, and play-by-post. Here is the non-expiring server invite link: 418BQSLG

“All would be well. All would be heavenly— If the damned would only stay damned.”
Lord Z
Hero

Unread post by Lord Z »

Well, that plan changed. Now Kevin is wanting us to update the materials for release on the Palladium Webstore. Those particular materials are back off the table. I apologize for offering them prematurely.

As soon as this Rifter Zero business is resolved, we can make some professional-looking adventure materials specifically designed for the MAs.

zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

Lord Z wrote:Well, that plan changed. Now Kevin is wanting us to update the materials for release on the Palladium Webstore. Those particular materials are back off the table. I apologize for offering them prematurely.

As soon as this Rifter Zero business is resolved, we can make some professional-looking adventure materials specifically designed for the MAs.

We look forward to it!!
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image
The Traveler
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by The Traveler »

Heroes Unlimited:
"The Time Dilation Disaster'- Super high tech gizmo acidentally freezes time for all but a select few heroes and villians, you can even have PC villians who are now willing to work with the heroes. The cause, hardware villian tampered with the device and was prepared with a remote controlle, the fun thing is anything not hand held by the caracters is froze in temperal stasis (things and frozen people have 'Hyperdensity' even smoke, had a character blow smoke and then climb it once it was out for his presence and 'solidifed' have fun stumping characters on getting into a lab ;) ).

Beyond the Supernatural: the Players are vaious folks traveling cross country all stopped at a dinner,, as the [Snow, Rain, hurrican, ect depending on your home turf] has [washed out the bridge, rockslide'ed across the highway, blow debre, etc] the group in the all night dinner are beset by [30 days of night vampires(in one of the trucks in the parking lot perhaps;) ), a werewolf/wendigo, a cult needing to feed there 'god', zombie washed ashore/defrosted/tossed fro the ocean or even better one of the other stranded travelers] this approach is go for a victum game (my personal fav!) or a more powerful group of travelers

Palladium Fantasy:
Where Erin Tarn! palladium style; the groups assorted 'problem solvers' in the employ of the library of balerian(sp) and sent to find a missing scolar and sage who was off to the old kingdoms, only the group gets shipwrecked at a location of your choice [pick a native race and a more powerful 'god' they worship]

Rifts Europe:
reverse 1432! the group are surviver during the apocolipse rifted 300-400 yrs to after the dark ages with survivers, stuck in a now regerated forested wilderness teeming wiht supernatural and treated as gypsys and vagabonds by the now natives

Return to “Megaversal Ambassadors”