Can we choose OCC's for Rifts games at Open House?

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

zarus
D-Bee

Can we choose OCC's for Rifts games at Open House?

Unread post by zarus »

I want to paint some minis for Open House, and I was wondering if I'd be able to paint 2-3 minis and use them in every game over the weekend, specifically Shifter, Glitter Boy, and maybe dragon hatchling. (I'll probably be using Age of Sigmar models for Shifter and dragon hatchling)
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Re: Can we choose OCC's for Rifts games at Open House?

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

Games are encouraged to have pre generated characters. There will likely be zero bring ur own characters-it’s not like an adventurers league thing
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
AlexM
Palladium Books® Staff

Unread post by AlexM »

You can paint minis and choose O.C.C.s.

Alex Marciniszyn
Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Unread post by Warshield73 »

I have not seen that many Rifts GMs that use minis so not sure if those would be of much use. As was said GMs really need to have pre-generated characters for their games as characters take too long to create and play in one session.

Most convention GMs have a system for players choosing from the pre-gens, mine is simply first come first serve but I have heard of a few different systems.

In general you should have some choices but maybe not the exact OCC or RCC you wanted.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2

Return to “Palladium Open House”