Hotels

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Alpha 11
Palladin

Hotels

Unread post by Alpha 11 »

Can't seem to find were the list of hotels that the OH will be using. Can someone provide a link, please?
ITWastrel
Dungeon Crawler

Re: Hotels

Unread post by ITWastrel »

Are they really going to do an open house, at the height of a pandemic?

That would be a terrible, possibly deadly idea, and one that could easily open PB up to a HUGE liability suit.

O.o Just checked the main page and this is a thing.

Y'all's lives, Y'all's risks, as my Nanny used to say.
Alpha 11
Palladin

ITWastrel wrote:Are they really going to do an open house, at the height of a pandemic?

That would be a terrible, possibly deadly idea, and one that could easily open PB up to a HUGE liability suit.

O.o Just checked the main page and this is a thing.

Y'all's lives, Y'all's risks, as my Nanny used to say.

:D We will be fine. :D
Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Unread post by Warshield73 »

The hotel info is in the purchase description in the store and you have 2 choices.

Comfort Inn Plymouth-West Livonia – $99 per night
MUST reserve by March 27, 2022 to get Group Rate, but we suggest reserving your room as soon as possible.
40455 Ann Arbor Road
Plymouth, MI 48170
Phone: 734-455-8100 and ask for the Palladium Books Group Block
$99.00 plus tax per night for a 2 Queen Beds Room at the Comfort Inn. All room have the following:
- 2 queen-size beds
- Microwave and refrigerator
- Premium bedding
- Separate work area
- Flat-screen TV
- Coffee maker
Other Amenities at the Comfort Inn include:
- Free premium WiFi
- Free hot breakfast
- Meeting space
- Indoor pool
Make sure you tell them you want the Palladium Books Group Block.

Red Roof Inn #016 (Plymouth) – $50-55 per night
39700 Ann Arbor Road
Plymouth, MI 48170
(734) 459-3300 and ask for the Palladium Books Group Block

$49.95 plus tax per night for 2 Double Beds in the Room – or – one king-size bed single. Note: You must request TWO double beds to insure that’s what you get. I believe only 30 rooms with double beds are available, plus 20 king-size bed singles and 10 of the Superior King, below. Make sure you tell them you want the Palladium Books Group Block and request TWO beds if that’s what you need. I think they have free Wi-Fi, but I’m not sure as this is a basic no frills hotel.
$55 for a Superior King with mini-fridge, microwave, desk, one king-size bed, and space for one or two sleeping bags or air mattresses. NOTE: The Red Roof Inn allows you to bring one or two sleeping bags or air mattresses with you for one or two additional roommates AND have extra bedding (sheet, comforter) upon request. Pretty nice of them to allow that. This also makes a decent room for gaming after hours.
Both hotels are down the street from each other and are only approximately 3 miles away from the Palladium warehouse, located right off I-275 and Ann Arbor Road in Plymouth, Michigan.

Group Rate: Must ask for the “Palladium Books Group Rate” at the time of booking to ensure the correct lower rate will be quoted and billed to you. Credit cards are not billed until the date of the actual event.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2
Alpha 11
Palladin

Warshield73 wrote:The hotel info is in the purchase description in the store and you have 2 choices.

Comfort Inn Plymouth-West Livonia – $99 per night
MUST reserve by March 27, 2022 to get Group Rate, but we suggest reserving your room as soon as possible.
40455 Ann Arbor Road
Plymouth, MI 48170
Phone: 734-455-8100 and ask for the Palladium Books Group Block
$99.00 plus tax per night for a 2 Queen Beds Room at the Comfort Inn. All room have the following:
- 2 queen-size beds
- Microwave and refrigerator
- Premium bedding
- Separate work area
- Flat-screen TV
- Coffee maker
Other Amenities at the Comfort Inn include:
- Free premium WiFi
- Free hot breakfast
- Meeting space
- Indoor pool
Make sure you tell them you want the Palladium Books Group Block.

Red Roof Inn #016 (Plymouth) – $50-55 per night
39700 Ann Arbor Road
Plymouth, MI 48170
(734) 459-3300 and ask for the Palladium Books Group Block

$49.95 plus tax per night for 2 Double Beds in the Room – or – one king-size bed single. Note: You must request TWO double beds to insure that’s what you get. I believe only 30 rooms with double beds are available, plus 20 king-size bed singles and 10 of the Superior King, below. Make sure you tell them you want the Palladium Books Group Block and request TWO beds if that’s what you need. I think they have free Wi-Fi, but I’m not sure as this is a basic no frills hotel.
$55 for a Superior King with mini-fridge, microwave, desk, one king-size bed, and space for one or two sleeping bags or air mattresses. NOTE: The Red Roof Inn allows you to bring one or two sleeping bags or air mattresses with you for one or two additional roommates AND have extra bedding (sheet, comforter) upon request. Pretty nice of them to allow that. This also makes a decent room for gaming after hours.
Both hotels are down the street from each other and are only approximately 3 miles away from the Palladium warehouse, located right off I-275 and Ann Arbor Road in Plymouth, Michigan.

Group Rate: Must ask for the “Palladium Books Group Rate” at the time of booking to ensure the correct lower rate will be quoted and billed to you. Credit cards are not billed until the date of the actual event.

Thank you! I most have missed it somehow!
Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Unread post by Warshield73 »

Alpha 11 wrote:Thank you! I must have missed it somehow!

It is buried in the description so easy to miss. Glad to help.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2

Return to “Palladium Open House”