Game Submissions

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Mr. Jays
Megaversal® Ambassador

Game Submissions

Unread post by Mr. Jays »

Who has submitted games for the Open House this year? I think I already submitted some when it was supposed to be last year. Do we need to submit again?
--- author of "All Quiet on the Western.....What?" Rifter 84
Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Re: Game Submissions

Unread post by Warshield73 »

I have the same question. I submitted for 2020 but never heard back before the postponement.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2
Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Unread post by Warshield73 »

On a related point is there even the slightest chance that we can get an online game management for the POH. Would be so much better than the dash for the sign up sheets we have every year.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2
lipinyy
Newb

Unread post by lipinyy »

ohh, I have the same question
mikeblue
Newb

Unread post by mikeblue »

Thanks a lot for info, i have similar issue and question.
look this service https://www.collegessaywriter.com/write-my-speech/ for more details about some goo writers that can help you with study.
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Unread post by The Dark Elf »

I have not submitted (or looked it where/how I need to submit) but I intend to run a few games.
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 55 The Ancestral Mystic P.C.C.
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
Rifter 80 Masters Unlimited
matt.reed
Wanderer
Comment: wrote several power cat updates for the Rifter, and Cascade
guidesmegaverse.podbean.com

Unread post by matt.reed »

I've got two I want to run myself. IDK where to submit them currently. I do know the two ppl who generally take care of this are both waylaid unfortunately.
Glistam
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: The silent thief of Rozrehxeson.

Unread post by Glistam »

This week's update is calling for GM submissions! February 11, 2022
Zerebus: "I like MDC. MDC is a hundred times better than SDC."

kiralon: "...the best way to kill an old one is to crash a moon into it."

Temporal Wizard O.C.C. update 0.8 | Rifts random encounters
New Fire magic | New Temporal magic
Grim Gulf, the Nightlands version of Century Station

Let Chaos Magic flow in your campaigns.
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: "So gentlemen, are you prepared to open your minds and travel to worlds hitherto undreamed of?"

Ok - Bought my weekend ticket. Cant afford the VIP Thursday else I would've run a game them too (its expensive to travel from another continent so savings must be made).
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Rifter 59 The Lopanic Games adventure "The Lion, the Ditch & the Warlock". Illustrations to this adventure can be found here.
Rifter 71 & 72 Double Issue Ninjas & Superspies adventure "On a Wing & a Prayer"
AlexM
Palladium Books® Staff

Unread post by AlexM »

From the latest Weekly Update:

Open House Game Masters can earn a free T-Shirt and 30% Discount

We need plenty of games to satisfy 250 gamers, so your help is appreciated and welcomed. Julius Rosenstein is running 7 games; so is Kevin Siembieda (+ panel talks and hanging out with you!); Glen Evans, Greg Diaczyk, John Klinkel, Mike Leonard, and other writers are also running games, and many of our usual fine G.M. volunteers are running games – James Brown, Ryan McDaniel, Mike Silva, etc., are running games. You should too!

G.M. Rewards

Run three or more games – that is only one game a day – and get a FREE special G.M. T-shirt unveiled for the first time at the POH and a 30% Game Master Supreme discount on most of Palladium’s RPG books, T-shirts, and many other items. (Sorry, EXCLUDES original art, auction items, limited editions, art prints, and convention exclusive products.)

Contact us by telephone (734-721-2903) or by email at palladium-gm{at}palladiumbooks.com. Please contact us as SOON as possible. We want to post a schedule well in advance.

We’re expecting to offer more than 100 gaming events so we need experienced Game Masters to run Palladium events for all of our game lines – Palladium Fantasy RPG® and Rifts® to Heroes Unlimited, Nightbane®, Dead Reign®, After the Bomb®, and all the rest. And yes, that can include the Robotech® RPG and RRT since it is for your own enjoyment. Run three or more events to get that special, debut T-shirt and special G.M. Supreme discount.

Palladium Megaversal Ambassadors, Palladium creators, and any experienced Game Master planning to come to the 2022 Palladium Open House – please let us know if you are planning to run one or more gaming events. Thank you.
AlexM
Palladium Books® Staff

Unread post by AlexM »

Game Event Info we need from each G.M.

RPG/World setting (Rifts®, Chaos Earth®, Palladium Fantasy®, Heroes Unlimited, After the Bomb®, Dead Reign®, Nightbane®, Splicers®, BTS, Ninjas & Superspies, etc.). Yes, you can run Robotech® or TMNT® based RPG games if you desire. Or even Savage Rifts®!
A brief, but dynamic description of the role-playing game.
Maximum Number of Players: 6-10 is typical, but run what YOU feel comfortable with running.
Running Time: 3-4 hours is typical, and best for these kinds of events, longer can be a problem.
What days you can run: VIP Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday?
When: Do you have a preferred time of day you want to run? If so, what is it? Specify preferences (10 AM, noon, 8:00 PM, what)?
If we can NOT give you the preferred time slot, are you willing to run at a different time, earlier or later?
Multiple games: If you are running multiple times, is it the same game? If different games please provide all this information for EACH game you intend to run.
Please bring pre-rolled “player” character sheets: G.M.s, we strongly advise providing pre-rolled character sheets/descriptions for each player. Why waste time rolling up characters? Let’s game!
Minimum age of the players: Especially if the game has mature content or extreme violence. Please indicate if it is not suitable for players under the age of 17.
YOUR T-shirt size. You will want this shirt.
I.D. & Contact Info:
Your real name
Street address
Telephone/Cell number (an alternative number optional)
Email address
T-shirt size!

NOTE: If you commit to running games at the POH you must be serious and MUST be present to run your games. Do not disappoint gamers from around the globe by being unprepared or absent. You also have to purchase your own admission ticket. If you have questions or would like to discuss any aspect, do not hesitate to call the Palladium office.

Send Game Event information via e-mail to palladium-gm{at}palladiumbooks.com (much preferred) – or call – 734-721-2903 and ask for Wayne, Julius or Alex.
The Dark Elf
Rifter® Contributer

OK - I sent in 3 games
Rifter 52 Cannibal Magic
Reagren Wright
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775

Unread post by Reagren Wright »

Submitted my three way back in December.

Return to “Palladium Open House”