POH 2021 - Online Game Sign Up

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

POH 2021 - Online Game Sign Up

Unread post by Warshield73 »

First I just want to say that right now my only real hope is that things develop so that we can actually safely attend the POH next year. That being said one of the problems is always around game sign up during the convention. It never fails your game is just humming along and then someone brings out the sign up sheets for the next round of games and then every one is running for the sign up table.

Now most cons, even the small ones, have online sign-up for games that takes place weeks, if not a month or more in advance. Now as for services to use I think it would be great if we had some suggestions for PB how to do this. I have used two services for cons here in Texas.

Tabletop Events for a few recent cons and I believe Warhorn for some in the past. If any of you know of a better service I hope you will post them.

Again I would just like to put this out there for Palladium to think about so if we are lucky enough to have POH next year maybe we can get this organized just a little better.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2
Glistam
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: The silent thief of Rozrehxeson.

Re: POH 2021 - Online Game Sign Up

Unread post by Glistam »

I've been at cons that used Warhorn and Growtix, but I don't expect Palladium will try anything like this. These services have been brought up to them before, but by all accounts Palladium feels what they are doing is just fine and there's no need to change.
Zerebus: "I like MDC. MDC is a hundred times better than SDC."

kiralon: "...the best way to kill an old one is to crash a moon into it."

Temporal Wizard O.C.C. update 0.8 | Rifts random encounters
New Fire magic | New Temporal magic
Grim Gulf, the Nightlands version of Century Station

Let Chaos Magic flow in your campaigns.
Soldier of Od
Hero

Unread post by Soldier of Od »

I absolutely agree with Warshield - there must be a better way than before. It is entirely unsatisfactory. But I don't know whether Palladium will consider it.
I missed the last Open House, but there was definitely a lot of chat about this prior to the event last time - did anything change?
Rifter Contributor:
Rifter 61 – Purebred animal templates for Mutants in Avalon (After the Bomb)
Rifter 77 & 78 – Khemennu, City of the Eighteen Cosmic Gods (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – The Prophet O.C.C. (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – Half-Ogres (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 84 – Spellbound O.C.C. (Nightbane)
Rifter 85 – Relics of Empire: Elven Cities of the Old Kingdom (Palladium Fantasy)
Mr. Jays
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Mr. Jays »

Soldier of Od wrote:I absolutely agree with Warshield - there must be a better way than before. It is entirely unsatisfactory. But I don't know whether Palladium will consider it.
I missed the last Open House, but there was definitely a lot of chat about this prior to the event last time - did anything change?

No. Not really.
--- author of "All Quiet on the Western.....What?" Rifter 84
Cummerata
Newb

Unread post by Cummerata »

Its a little under 2 weeks away in the Detroit Suburbs. I'm curious if anyone from here will be attending?

I'm attending from the Philadelphia area. Have a few freinds that I've made from previous POHs that are attending from Delaware and Wisconsin.

Return to “Palladium Open House”