Palladium Open House 2021 hotels

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Soldier of Od
Hero

Palladium Open House 2021 hotels

Unread post by Soldier of Od »

I must be going crazy - I was certain that I saw the Baymont Wyndham Canton Hotel was one of the special "Palladium" hotels for next year's Open House, but now looking at the information with the tickets in the Palladium store it only mentions the Comfort Inn Plymouth and the Red Roof Inn. And I felt sure that the Comfort Inn wasn't on their list before (as I was surprised because it had been in previous years). Was there a change or have I just lost it?
Rifter Contributor:
Rifter 61 – Purebred animal templates for Mutants in Avalon (After the Bomb)
Rifter 77 & 78 – Khemennu, City of the Eighteen Cosmic Gods (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – The Prophet O.C.C. (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – Half-Ogres (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 84 – Spellbound O.C.C. (Nightbane)
Rifter 85 – Relics of Empire: Elven Cities of the Old Kingdom (Palladium Fantasy)
Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Re: Palladium Open House 2021 hotels

Unread post by Warshield73 »

Soldier of Od wrote:I must be going crazy - I was certain that I saw the Baymont Wyndham Canton Hotel was one of the special "Palladium" hotels for next year's Open House, but now looking at the information with the tickets in the Palladium store it only mentions the Comfort Inn Plymouth and the Red Roof Inn. And I felt sure that the Comfort Inn wasn't on their list before (as I was surprised because it had been in previous years). Was there a change or have I just lost it?

First I took a look at the flyer I received with an order at the beginning of the year and the info on Rifter 84 from November it has always been those two hotels so I think you just got mixed up.

Red Roof Inn was one option for the 2018 along with Hampton Inn but that was the first POH for either Hotel as far as I know.

The Comfort Inn is, I believe, the hotel for every POH except the 1st and the 7th. I personally stayed there for the 3rd, 5th, & 6th.

I don't ever recall Baymont Wyndham Canton Hotel being a POH hotel.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2
Soldier of Od
Hero

Re: Palladium Open House 2021 hotels

Unread post by Soldier of Od »

Warshield73 wrote:
Soldier of Od wrote:I must be going crazy - I was certain that I saw the Baymont Wyndham Canton Hotel was one of the special "Palladium" hotels for next year's Open House, but now looking at the information with the tickets in the Palladium store it only mentions the Comfort Inn Plymouth and the Red Roof Inn. And I felt sure that the Comfort Inn wasn't on their list before (as I was surprised because it had been in previous years). Was there a change or have I just lost it?

First I took a look at the flyer I received with an order at the beginning of the year and the info on Rifter 84 from November it has always been those two hotels so I think you just got mixed up.

Red Roof Inn was one option for the 2018 along with Hampton Inn but that was the first POH for either Hotel as far as I know.

The Comfort Inn is, I believe, the hotel for every POH except the 1st and the 7th. I personally stayed there for the 3rd, 5th, & 6th.

I don't ever recall Baymont Wyndham Canton Hotel being a POH hotel.

Weird...

Thanks for the information!
Rifter Contributor:
Rifter 61 – Purebred animal templates for Mutants in Avalon (After the Bomb)
Rifter 77 & 78 – Khemennu, City of the Eighteen Cosmic Gods (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – The Prophet O.C.C. (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – Half-Ogres (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 84 – Spellbound O.C.C. (Nightbane)
Rifter 85 – Relics of Empire: Elven Cities of the Old Kingdom (Palladium Fantasy)

Return to “Palladium Open House”