2021 Who's coming with me?

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

W0010
D-Bee

2021 Who's coming with me?

Unread post by W0010 »

So I am going to my first Open House in 2021, and not really sure what to expect. I am sure I will have a good time though!!!!
Mr. Jays
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: 2021 Who's coming with me?

Unread post by Mr. Jays »

I will be there running games. My third Open House.
--- author of "All Quiet on the Western.....What?" Rifter 84
Captain_Nibbz
Adventurer

Unread post by Captain_Nibbz »

My wife and I are planning on making the trip to Mecha (see what I did there? I think I'm clever)
A good friend will help you hide a body. A best friend will lend you the P.P.E. you need to resurrect the body as a loyal zombie servant.

"If I kept a list of all time worst Sound Off threads, this would be way up there." - Mack
SpectreJim
D-Bee

Unread post by SpectreJim »

Would love to, but...it’ll be too close to finals. Gotta buckle down for electrical engineering.
Glistam
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: The silent thief of Rozrehxeson.

Unread post by Glistam »

I am planning to run some games. I'm looking forward to it.
Zerebus: "I like MDC. MDC is a hundred times better than SDC."

kiralon: "...the best way to kill an old one is to crash a moon into it."

Temporal Wizard O.C.C. update 0.8 | Rifts random encounters
New Fire magic | New Temporal magic
Grim Gulf, the Nightlands version of Century Station

Let Chaos Magic flow in your campaigns.
Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Unread post by Warshield73 »

I will be attending, this is my 6th or 7th POH and I am determined to not miss another. I have a few friends from back home that are thinking of attending and one who just bought tickets for he and his son. They have all attended 1 or 2 POHs in the past.

I am planning on running 2 or 3 games, probably a mix of Phase World and Robotech.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2
W0010
D-Bee

Unread post by W0010 »

Captain_Nibbz wrote:My wife and I are planning on making the trip to Mecha (see what I did there? I think I'm clever)

Yes, you are very clever, we are all so proud of you. Now go get a cookie out of the jar. lol

SpectreJim wrote:Would love to, but...it’ll be too close to finals. Gotta buckle down for electrical engineering.

Very good Lad! I really do like the fact that your priorities are in order, you will make a great engineer!!!

I was thinking of running a game, but I am afraid that my house rules would be too aggressive for most players, and I'm honestly am not sure if i could run a game with the normal rules. I thought about bring stuff to run a game in case people want something impromptu, and are willing to try out the Adjusted System.
Captain_Nibbz
Adventurer

Unread post by Captain_Nibbz »

W0010 wrote:
Captain_Nibbz wrote:My wife and I are planning on making the trip to Mecha (see what I did there? I think I'm clever)

Yes, you are very clever, we are all so proud of you. Now go get a cookie out of the jar. lol

I cracked open a box of gingersnaps RIGHT before I read your comment. Thats some good timing right there.

SpectreJim wrote:Would love to, but...it’ll be too close to finals. Gotta buckle down for electrical engineering.

Very good Lad! I really do like the fact that your priorities are in order, you will make a great engineer!!!

I was thinking of running a game, but I am afraid that my house rules would be too aggressive for most players, and I'm honestly am not sure if i could run a game with the normal rules. I thought about bring stuff to run a game in case people want something impromptu, and are willing to try out the Adjusted System.[/quote]

I mean, if everything doesn't fall apart between here and then I'll join a pickup game. I always love seeing what other people do to modify the system. I know a lot of people complain about it being broken and blah blah blah, but its one of my favorite parts of the game, just making up rules to make things work!
A good friend will help you hide a body. A best friend will lend you the P.P.E. you need to resurrect the body as a loyal zombie servant.

"If I kept a list of all time worst Sound Off threads, this would be way up there." - Mack
Vincent Takeda
Dungeon Crawler
Comment: 44 years in denver, but now in grand rapids.

Unread post by Vincent Takeda »

At the rate we're going I cant promise I'll make it to 2021. Oh. You mean the open house.
W0010
D-Bee

Unread post by W0010 »

Captain_Nibbz wrote:I mean, if everything doesn't fall apart between here and then I'll join a pickup game. I always love seeing what other people do to modify the system. I know a lot of people complain about it being broken and blah blah blah, but its one of my favorite parts of the game, just making up rules to make things work!

I agree, I absolutely love this system, the things I didnt like I adjusted in one for or another. I made combat more realistic, and added some adjustments all the weapons.

Vincent Takeda wrote:At the rate we're going I cant promise I'll make it to 2021. Oh. You mean the open house.

you are not wrong! lol
EddieB72
Newb
Comment: "Faith manages!"- JMS

Unread post by EddieB72 »

I bought tickets for my son and I. This will be my third, last one in 2012. This is an effort to get my son interested, especially meeting the writers and artists.
I'm hoping to run a couple games again this time.
W0010
D-Bee

Unread post by W0010 »

EddieB72 wrote:I bought tickets for my son and I. This will be my third, last one in 2012. This is an effort to get my son interested, especially meeting the writers and artists.
I'm hoping to run a couple games again this time.

Thats Awesome!!!
Soldier of Od
Hero

Unread post by Soldier of Od »

Just booked my flights. Will be bringing a host of guys with us this year - there will be five of us in total. Missed the last Open House due to financial issues and I'm very much looking forward to this one!
Rifter Contributor:
Rifter 61 – Purebred animal templates for Mutants in Avalon (After the Bomb)
Rifter 77 & 78 – Khemennu, City of the Eighteen Cosmic Gods (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – The Prophet O.C.C. (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – Half-Ogres (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 84 – Spellbound O.C.C. (Nightbane)
Rifter 85 – Relics of Empire: Elven Cities of the Old Kingdom (Palladium Fantasy)
Mr. Jays
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Mr. Jays »

Soldier of Od wrote:Just booked my flights. Will be bringing a host of guys with us this year - there will be five of us in total. Missed the last Open House due to financial issues and I'm very much looking forward to this one!

It would be great to see you again!
--- author of "All Quiet on the Western.....What?" Rifter 84
Soldier of Od
Hero

Unread post by Soldier of Od »

Mr. Jays wrote:
Soldier of Od wrote:Just booked my flights. Will be bringing a host of guys with us this year - there will be five of us in total. Missed the last Open House due to financial issues and I'm very much looking forward to this one!

It would be great to see you again!

It will indeed! I'll look out for your adventures!
Rifter Contributor:
Rifter 61 – Purebred animal templates for Mutants in Avalon (After the Bomb)
Rifter 77 & 78 – Khemennu, City of the Eighteen Cosmic Gods (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – The Prophet O.C.C. (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – Half-Ogres (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 84 – Spellbound O.C.C. (Nightbane)
Rifter 85 – Relics of Empire: Elven Cities of the Old Kingdom (Palladium Fantasy)

Return to “Palladium Open House”