Open House tickets for 2021 on the store website.

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Sebastian
D-Bee
Comment: Since 01/16/2019 I have a Malayan Pit Viper animal herald for Role-Playing.

Open House tickets for 2021 on the store website.

Unread post by Sebastian »

The POH, Palladium Open House has Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday tickets on the palladium-store website. Just go to the Special Items category and pick "Books, Stickers, Merchandise". There's even a Weekend Pass.

I'm excited. I'll be going Sunday. It's just a couple States from me.
Soldier of Od
Hero

Re: Open House tickets for 2021 on the store website.

Unread post by Soldier of Od »

Just to let you know, Sebastian, Sundays at the POH finish pretty early - people start to saunter off around early to mid afternoon. And depending on the scheduling, you might only get one game in. If there's any way you can make it, I'd recommend coming along for the Saturday too!
Rifter Contributor:
Rifter 61 – Purebred animal templates for Mutants in Avalon (After the Bomb)
Rifter 77 & 78 – Khemennu, City of the Eighteen Cosmic Gods (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – The Prophet O.C.C. (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 83 – Half-Ogres (Palladium Fantasy)
Rifter 84 – Spellbound O.C.C. (Nightbane)
Rifter 85 – Relics of Empire: Elven Cities of the Old Kingdom (Palladium Fantasy)
Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Unread post by Warshield73 »

Soldier of Od wrote:Just to let you know, Sebastian, Sundays at the POH finish pretty early - people start to saunter off around early to mid afternoon. And depending on the scheduling, you might only get one game in. If there's any way you can make it, I'd recommend coming along for the Saturday too!

Agreed. Sunday usually has 2 game sessions and the closing ceremony which is usual just a speech from Kevin. Saturday is the big day. It has the most games, the most panel discussions, sometimes a costume contest, and the auction.

I am going for all 4 days, and I likely always will, but the one day I would not miss is Saturday.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2
Sebastian
D-Bee
Comment: Since 01/16/2019 I have a Malayan Pit Viper animal herald for Role-Playing.

I appreciate those, but I have "Sunday" written over my heart. I've tried to be a Friday/Saturday person but I actually can't stand/sit that long no more, my life is meant for with a wife and children as I learned learning that.
zerombr
Adventurer
Comment: Rifter Contributer 79, 81,82,83,84

Unread post by zerombr »

Heh, that makes sense, enjoy your Sunday.
"The Guides to the Megaverse(tm)" Podcast at https://guidesmegaverse.podbean.com/
Author of "Setting the Stage" - Rifter 79, "Hitting the Streets" - Rifter 81, "Hitting the Gym" - Rifter 82
"Saving the World", and "On the Hunt" - Rifter 83
and lastly, my baby, my long term project... The Dark City of Cascade - Rifter 84.
Warshield73
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: "I will not be silenced. I will not submit. I will find the truth and shout it to the world. "

Unread post by Warshield73 »

Sebastian wrote:I appreciate those, but I have "Sunday" written over my heart. I've tried to be a Friday/Saturday person but I actually can't stand/sit that long no more, my life is meant for with a wife and children as I learned learning that.

I understand that but I would make sure you get there early as there will likely only be two game slots that day and you'll want to make sure that you can sign up for a game as well as see all the freelancers before they leave.
Northern Gun Chief of Robotics
Designer of NG-X40 Storm Hammer Power Armor & NG-HC1000 Dragonfly Hover Chopper
Big game hunter, explorer extra ordinaire and expert on the Aegis Buffalo
Ultimate Insider for WB 32: Lemuria, WB 33: Northern Gun 1, WB 34: Northern Gun 2
Showdown Backer Robotech RPG Tactics
Benefactor Insider Rifts Bestiary: Vol 1, Rifts Bestiary: Vol 2
Sebastian
D-Bee

Actually, with now having bought a Yuan-ti Fortress D&D book it's all come back to me. Why I'm role-playing, why I'm a viper- It all comes down to having prepared for decades not playing role-playing games until I was an accomplished person without a sports-scholarship in mind. I've learned wilderness, night, and with extra skills like courtier from house-parties, and I even still skateboard.

I waited to play so I wouldn't make a mistake as a young role-play and have my "knight" die before level 5, and so forth.

I must 1 v 1 myself until I am an accomplished Mage Hunter before I can think to call myself a Master Knight, Guardian, Mercenary and the like. So the quest finally begins. All other books are no longer valid. I am no longer a part of Rifts, goodluck and Gods speed people!
Captain_Nibbz
Adventurer

Unread post by Captain_Nibbz »

Sebastian wrote:Actually, with now having bought a Yuan-ti Fortress D&D book it's all come back to me. Why I'm role-playing, why I'm a viper- It all comes down to having prepared for decades not playing role-playing games until I was an accomplished person without a sports-scholarship in mind. I've learned wilderness, night, and with extra skills like courtier from house-parties, and I even still skateboard.

I waited to play so I wouldn't make a mistake as a young role-play and have my "knight" die before level 5, and so forth.

I must 1 v 1 myself until I am an accomplished Mage Hunter before I can think to call myself a Master Knight, Guardian, Mercenary and the like. So the quest finally begins. All other books are no longer valid. I am no longer a part of Rifts, goodluck and Gods speed people!

What?
A good friend will help you hide a body. A best friend will lend you the P.P.E. you need to resurrect the body as a loyal zombie servant.

"If I kept a list of all time worst Sound Off threads, this would be way up there." - Mack
keir451
Champion
Comment: We came, We saw, We kicked it's butt!!-P. Venkman
My real physics defeats your quasi physics!!!

Unread post by keir451 »

Just out of curiosity is there a special exception for children under a certain age? I might bring my baby girl (she'll be 2 yrs by then). I ask not to be cheap but simply because there isn't anything listed on the OH ticket description. :D
My real world Physics defeats your Quasi-Physics!!!
Bubblegum Crisis, best anime/sci-fi/ for totally hot babes in Power Armor.!!!!
Magic. Completely screws logic at every opportunity. (credit due to Ilendaver)
zyanitevp
Champion
Comment: Check out our Twitch stream!

Unread post by zyanitevp »

keir451 wrote:Just out of curiosity is there a special exception for children under a certain age? I might bring my baby girl (she'll be 2 yrs by then). I ask not to be cheap but simply because there isn't anything listed on the OH ticket description. :D

Call Palladium 734-721-2900 and ask- I am sure they will work something out
Broadcasting live twitchtv
My Twitter
Now Playing Savage Rifts as a Trimadore TechnoWizard
Image Image

Return to “Palladium Open House”