POH 2018 Game Feedback: The History of Tuffluv

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

zerombr
Adventurer
Comment: Rifter Contributer 79, 81,82,83,84

POH 2018 Game Feedback: The History of Tuffluv

Unread post by zerombr »

As with other threads, please give any feedback you might have for Robert's Palladium Fantasy game 'The History of Tuffluv' that was a 6 hour block on the first day.
"The Guides to the Megaverse(tm)" Podcast at https://guidesmegaverse.podbean.com/
Author of "Setting the Stage" - Rifter 79, "Hitting the Streets" - Rifter 81, "Hitting the Gym" - Rifter 82
"Saving the World", and "On the Hunt" - Rifter 83
and lastly, my baby, my long term project... The Dark City of Cascade - Rifter 84.
Jack Burton
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: POH 2018 Game Feedback: The History of Tuffluv

Unread post by Jack Burton »

zerombr wrote:As with other threads, please give any feedback you might have for Robert's Palladium Fantasy game 'The History of Tuffluv' that was a 6 hour block on the first day.

I only experienced an abridged version of it from our pickup game on Sunday. From what we played, I thought it was fantastic! By the characters and backstory, I would've thought the adventure was from an official supplement!
EddieSprecy
D-Bee

POH 2018 Game Feedback The History of Tuffluv

Unread post by EddieSprecy »

There was a game Rock n Roll Racing? for SNES that had Paranoid in the soundtrack. That excited me greatly back in the day.

Return to “Palladium Open House”