POH 2018 Game Feedback: Devil's Night/The Devil's Justice

For discussion of the Palladium Open House, both past (May 2006 & May 2007) and possible future Open Houses. Who's going, games you're running or looking to play, etc.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

zerombr
Adventurer
Comment: Rifter Contributer 79, 81,82,83,84

POH 2018 Game Feedback: Devil's Night/The Devil's Justice

Unread post by zerombr »

as with the other threads, let me know your thoughts about this game, and what I can do to improve things!
"The Guides to the Megaverse(tm)" Podcast at https://guidesmegaverse.podbean.com/
Author of "Setting the Stage" - Rifter 79, "Hitting the Streets" - Rifter 81, "Hitting the Gym" - Rifter 82
"Saving the World", and "On the Hunt" - Rifter 83
and lastly, my baby, my long term project... The Dark City of Cascade - Rifter 84.
zerombr
Adventurer
Comment: Rifter Contributer 79, 81,82,83,84

Re: POH 2018 Game Feedback: Devil's Night/The Devil's Justic

Unread post by zerombr »

i suppose I should consider this a win that nobody is commenting on my games, I just hope they were enjoyable...
"The Guides to the Megaverse(tm)" Podcast at https://guidesmegaverse.podbean.com/
Author of "Setting the Stage" - Rifter 79, "Hitting the Streets" - Rifter 81, "Hitting the Gym" - Rifter 82
"Saving the World", and "On the Hunt" - Rifter 83
and lastly, my baby, my long term project... The Dark City of Cascade - Rifter 84.
Hendrik
Rifter® Contributer
Comment: What is genius? A Victim OCC (BtS 1st ed, p. 193 ss)! The ultimate hero is a victim conquering adversity.

Re: POH 2018 Game Feedback: Devil's Night/The Devil's Justic

Unread post by Hendrik »

Alas, I missed your games and the chance to talk. Did not know you were there :-(
Handouts for Operation Minotaur (BtS Adventure published in RIFTER #83) Get them at the fabulous "House of BtS"![/quote]

May all your hits be crits!

Return to “Palladium Open House”