Building an effective demon army: A quest for advice

1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk Palladium Fantasy.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

MarissaLH2112
D-Bee

Building an effective demon army: A quest for advice

Unread post by MarissaLH2112 »

Okay, a little explanation for context.

I’m in a Play By Post game on another site. The game concept is a bit unusual. Each player plays a character who has the abilities of two fictional characters or members of two different species. The character thus created is then placed in charge of one of the kingdoms in A Song of Ice and Fire immediately prior to the conquest of Westeros by Aegon the Conquerer. The general power level is quite high, with some of my fellow players having characters who are a combination of the mythical Thor and Lei Shen from World of Warcraft, Celebrimbor from Lord of the Rings and Darken Rahl from the Sword of Truth series, and Arthas Menethil from World of Warcraft and Archaon the Everchosen from Warhammer Fantasy.

I chose to combine the abilities of Tolmet the Cruel and Rabdos the Strangler, mostly for the lulz, but also because their abilities seemed to complement one another well.

Tolmet can summon up to 240 lesser demons/sub-demons, and up to 8 Baal-Rogs. With GM permission, I have access to any Palladium greater demons rather than just Baal-Rogs. Two of the eight are already decided upon, a Rakshasa and a Soulhunter. What I’m asking for here is advice and opinions on what I should choose for the rest of my demon army.

Return to “Palladium Fantasy RPG®”