A larger selection of Wujcik photos are up

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

on the Birthday Party Report

http://www.palladiumbooks.com/press/erick_b-day.html

Yes, you may have looked at it yesterday, but I've had Wayne Smith add numerous other photos to the Birthday Report -- 15 or 17 I believe Wayne said.

They are cool, fun and mysterious. Okay, mysterious only because there are no captions and only those who know . . . um know.

Here's some clues and tips

The two blurry guys at the podium are Erick's two cousins, Ben and ?, oh gosh, I don't remember! It's an easy name (and no, it's not Jerry!).

The photo with me, Erick and a guy holding a child -- that guy is Matthew Balent, author of most of the original Weapon & Armor series of books, with his two year old son, Corvus.

Erick and the Blonde -- that's one time editor and pal, Paula Leisure.

The long haired and smiling black gentlemen are DGC buddies Mike Vasquez and Brian Garwood. Brian is also the guy who wrote most of the articles in the tabloid that came with Boxed Nightmares (BTS-1 Supplement) during his short tenure at Palladium Books.

There are also pics of the following people or pics including the following people: Erick's old Dragonwright players, Rusty Lamont, Randy McCall, Paul Deckert, Chuck Knakal, Kevin Lowery, Al Mohen, Mike Kucharski, Bill Loebs, Rob Justice, Erick's Mom, Erick's sister Peggy, his cousin Lisa, various aunts and uncles, and . . . well, lots of friends.

The BIG group picture is Erick's family (mom is the small, sweet lady near him in the front).

The photo of Erick and children are his nephews and neices who sang Happy Birthday.

We hope to add more photos to the blog site and I'm sure Erick will post some on his website.

Enjoy.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, Artist and Pal of Erick Wujcik

Copyright January 31, 2008. All rights reserved, worldwide.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”