A lot is happening at Palladium Oct 30 2007

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

A lot is happening at Palladium Oct 30 2007

Unread post by Kevin »

Another good, but looong, busy day.

Christmas Surprise Packages selling like hot cakes on a cold day!

We shipped out another 40 Christmas Grab Bags today. Tried to make ‘em all as nice as possible. A few were problems but most were easy. We appreciate that MOST of you are giving us numerous viable options on your wish lists. Cool.

It’s funny, but we seem to get orders from a particular location in clumps. For example, today we had TWO Grab Bags going to New Zealand, THREE going to Luxembourg, FIVE going to Great Britain and FOUR to folks right here in Michigan. Last week we had EIGHT ship to Australia.

Monday Podcast was fun

Except for five minutes of "technical difficulties" I’ve been told the podcast was great. I always enjoy them. I like to talk and answer people’s questions, so the podcasts are always fun for me. I just hope I didn’t get too silly last night. I feel pretty relaxed and casual with Matthew and the callers which means I get a little goofy sometime. My biggest concern is not using curse words too much. Yep, the dark side of Kevin Siembieda is that I have a potty mouth with the F-word being a fave.

And NO, the real name of the Palladium World is NOT “Kreelock.” That was a joke. :lol:

If you want to listen to the podcast or any of the interviews with folks like Carl Gleba, Brandon Aten, Carmen Bellaire and others, they are available for download at no cost.

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/ta ... 867&cmd=tc

Robotech® is coming along nicely

Though still in the development stage, boy oh boy are the ideas starting to gel. Not just for the initial RPG but for the first Shadow Chronicles sourcebook and the books that should come next!

Tommy Yune is one awesome guy and continues to be a big help. In fact, he was gracious enough to clue me into their plans and upcoming storyline for the next few Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles. I feel privileged to have the inside track on what’s coming. I had to know so that we could keep the continuity of the RPG material with the movies and future plans. Of course, I have been sworn to secrecy (sorry), but it all sounds pretty cool to me.

The Auction is really hopping this time around

There are a lot of great, rare and one-of-a-kind items up in this auction, including The Mechanoids® comics, the first appearance of The Mechanoids® in a comic book, a bunch of gold editions, prototype wooden game shield, and leather Rifts and Palladium book jackets handmade by talented pal, Roger Cartier. The tan Palladium one is different than the one that sold last auction! I think the photo is the same as last time because we didn’t have the new one in when we posted the auction but Roger has made each one of the five with a different dragon. Each is a beauty (in fact, there’s one I may have to buy for myself). And much, much more.

The auction is the perfect place to get that really unique Palladium item for that special gamer for Christmas and birthday gifts. Go check out what is up in the auction. Go right now! :) It ends this Saturday, November 3, 2007.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0176580785 [click on List on the right side]

Naruni and Cyber-Knights are back

Naruni Wave 2 and Cyber-Knights arrived from the printer today. And will ship in the next day or two to those who have orders waiting to be processed. Rifts® China One should be in stock next week. Juicer Uprising a week or two after that. Wolfen Empire too.

Dyval is getting there

Still trying to get Dyval done. It's going on 10:00 PM and I’ve been working nonstop since 8:00 AM (okay, I stopped for dinner and a 20 minute nap), and I haven’t had a chance to write for Dyval today, yet. Arrgh. I hope to be putting in a couple hours of writing tonight and writing ALL day tomorrow (and hopefully, the rest of the week). This book is every bit as good as Hades. More gruesome delights. Hey, what did you expect? It's Hell (and Halloween time to boot).

Halloween fun

Wayne Smith has posted 18 new photographs of our Halloween display at Kathy’s house (and a picture or two of Kathy peeking out behind some of her ghouls). Considering I took more than 200 pics this is just a small sampling (Wayne hates posting photos for some reason). Enjoy.

And HAPPY HALLOWEEN.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, Artist, and Ghoulmaker

© Copyright October 30, 2007 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.
Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, and Coalition Wars® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Naruni, Cyber-Knights and other titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc.

Robotech® is a Registered Trademark of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”