Today was a good day

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Today was a good day

Unread post by Kevin »

Today was a good day. I’m feeling better, funk is gone, it finally stopped raining, the sun is out this evening and I got a great deal done.

I answered 40+ e-mails (still have about 30 from last week to catch up with), spoke with several freelancers, made appointments for meetings over the weekend, worked on a couple of press releases (a new online one is going up later today, Wednesday, May 16), signed and numbered 100 Machinations of Doom prints, coordinated product listings for the online catalog, spoke with the printer, sorted through mail, approved some artwork for Rifter #39, reviewed some of the online comments about the Palladium Open House and dealt with some other business issues. I’ll be talking with my attorney about the Robotech contract tomorrow morning.

I was please with my Open House report and hope you guys and gals enjoyed it too.

I think I forgot to mention a few people like NMI (Jeff Ruiz) who was at the Open House, though we did not get to chat much. It’s always a pleasure seeing NMI and this year he helped out by running games folks enjoyed as well as picking up Scott Johnson and driving him to Michigan! I also forgot to mention a number of buddies like Jeff Burke, Eric Auger, Rat Bastard, Killer Cyborg and I’m sure a host of others. Hope nobody felt slighted. I know a lot of people and I have a lot on my mind. During one of my talks I mentioned just about everybody, but forgot to mention Tony Falzon, our super, volunteer sales guy who is doing a great job with our distributors and getting us into the book trade. (Last year I forgot my sweetheart, Kathy!) I hope you all know I appreciate you, your support, friendship and efforts.

That’s it for now. It’s 8:15 PM and I’m gonna be late for dinner if I don’t leave pronto.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, Artist, and Busy Person
© Copyright May 16, 2007

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”