The Rifter #38 is at the printer

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

The Rifter #38 is at the printer

Unread post by Kevin »

The Rifter #38 has gone to the printer!

The Rifter® #38 went to the printer today. It's another good issue with a couple of good Fantasy RPG® articles, G.M. tips, and material for Systems Failure, Splicers® and Rifts®, as well as news and other good stuff. The fantasy cover by Mark Evans is fantastic, depicting a barbarian going up against a Wolfen. The Rifter #38 should ship on schedule April 6, 2007.

Hey, don’t forget, our Special Rifter Subscription offer ends March 31, 2007. We only offer the special Subscription offer once a year, so if you are thinking about get a sub, this is the time to do it.

As many of you probably know, Brandon Aten has spent school break giving us a hand at Palladium Books. In between work on various projects, we goof around a little. I wiped the floor with Brandon playing fooze ball. That inspired Wayne to the same, though the games were a bit closer. Yep, I’ve still got it when it comes to Fooze Ball. Hmm, maybe I’ll challenge people at the Palladium Open House to some games? Nah, I’d hate to make anybody cry. :)

D-Bees of North America and other projects are moving along nicely and I think we have a few nice surprises in the works.

Gotta get back to work finishing D-Bees of North America. I'm also dying to do a couple Palladium Fantasy books and the two BTS-2 sourcebooks but they’ll have to wait till Summer and Fall.

Thanks for listening to my murmurings.

Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, Artist and Fooze Ball Master!
© March 16, 2007

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”