A quick hello and update November 14, 2006

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

A quick hello and update November 14, 2006

Unread post by Kevin »

Quick Update - November 14, 2006

Wayne, Tony, Alex, Julius, Hank, Margaret, me and the rest of the Palladium madmen are busy trying to stay on top of orders, Grab Bags, and help me catch up with stuff, keep the company going, and get things outta my way so I can write.

I haven't found the time to write yet, but I have been assigning art and doing contracts for The Rifter #37, Hades, D-Bees of North America and other books! I should be able to dive into writing in a couple of days!!! I hope so because I've actually been dreaming about sections of Rifts Sourcebook One concerning Archie 3, Hagan and the Republicans. Cool, I love it when I work in my sleep. :)

There is continuing progress with the Robotech license (it's only a matter of time now) and we are starting to formulate our approach to the license.

I also did a fun online interview for a Greek RPG website.

Shipped out another 40 Christmas Grab Bags the last couple of days and continue to hear from happy customers delighted with their surprises. Ho, ho, ho . . . glad to put a smile on your faces.

That's it for now. Feeling the Christmas spirit and I've got a million ideas floating around in my head. Can actual writing be far behind? I think not.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Game Designer, Artist, Writer, and Manic Madman
Copyright November 14, 2006

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”