Are you smellin' what Brandon is cooking?

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Wayne Smith
OLD ONE

Are you smellin' what Brandon is cooking?

Unread post by Wayne Smith »

I am, and it smells good.

White chicken chili, for our combined Kathy & Alex birthday party tonight.

It's nice to have Brandon improving the way things smell around here, for once. :P

Wayne Smith
Palladium Books
Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

New books in the pipeline -- June 10 2006

Unread post by Kevin »

We're working hard to get new books out. It has been more than a month since a significant product was released for any Palladium game line and that needs to change.

Rifts Madhaven is what we are all working on now, through the weekend, and it is gonna be a great additon. Lots of weird and freaky monsters, ghosts, mutants, places and encounters. Definitely a different kinda environment to explore. Fantastic artwork by newcomer Nick Bradshaw and crusty regulars like Apollo Okamura, the Manning Brothers, and Kent Burles. And the cover by Mark Evans is spectacular!!!!!

Most of the artwork for The Rifter #35 -- our swimsuit pinup issue --is in and looks awesome. Some depictions are serious, some funny, and others are just amazing. We expect to have something like 30 pages of pictures along with some gaming articles, sourcematerial, news and coming attractions.

After that, we dive into Powers Unlimited Three for Heroes Unlimited. A 100 new power by madman Carmen Bellaire that will put a smile on your face.

I hope to have the Revised and Expanded Rifts Sourcebook One done in time for release at Gen Con Indy along with reprints of Rifts Spirit West (finally) and the Western Empire for Palladium Fantasy (and even longer, finally). The reprints are a certainty, Sourcebook One not so certain.

In between all of that, I've been working with Jeffry Hansen on the development of Warpath: Urban Jungle (could be mega-hot if we do it right), making more notes for Tome Grotesques and Arcanum as well as a BTS sourcebook dealing with the Arts of Necromancy that just popped into my head (God, I'm dying to write some BTS books!), prepping for Summer and Fall conventions and dealing with all kinds of day to day business stuff.

Working through the weekend sucks, but it feels GREAT to get back to writing! Ideas are flowing out of me faster than I can keep up with.

And man, oh man, do me and the Palladium freelancers have a ton of exciting new books lining up for Rifts, Palladium Fantasy, Chaos Earth and BTS!!!!!! Maybe even Nightbane. Not mention Robotech! We haven't nailed the Robotech license down yet, but things are looking very promising on that front. Keep yer fingers crossed.

And when I say Palladium freelancers are on fire, I mean ALL the freelancers: Todd, Carl, Jason, Josh, John, Levi, Jason M., Wayne Breaux, Johnny Z, Carmen, Jeff, Taylor, Randi, some newcomers, even the artists, oh yeah, and that Brandon Aten guy.

Okay, gotta get back to work!

Keep the faith and your eyes peeled on Palladium. I think yer gonna love what we have in store for you!

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda high on writing and limitless possibilities

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”