Back to work, writing and selling toys

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Back to work, writing and selling toys

Unread post by Kevin »

Hello,

Hope everyone had a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend.

We’re all back to work. I’m trying to figure our new schedule, writing Press Releases and Murmurs, trying to cut business deals and taking care of other business. Kathy is getting close to catching up processing credit cards, print and book orders (almost current; only Open House credit cards yet to be processed). Wayne is editing and doing Rifter work. Alex, Hank, Julius and Bill are busy in the back of the warehouse shipping hundreds of the United Megaverse prints.

I didn’t get to read 120 comics books over the weekend like I planned, but I did get a bit of rest. I also personalized something like 600 prints (up to number 1300 out of 1510 sold and counting). I hope to get to the other 200+ prints by the week’s end and ALL prints should be in the mail by the end of next week (maybe even by the end of this week). Thank you to everyone who has purchased a print so far (hoping to sell another 1500 over the next six months), as well as books and other things to help Palladium keep rolling and get out of financial difficulty. It is greatly appreciated!!!

Ebay Toy auction selling
Kevin Siembieda’s toy collection!

Yeah, I’m selling my toy collection. Well, at least a big portion of it.

Although we are feeling much more positive about Palladium Books’s future, thanks to all the support we’re getting from folks like you, we still have a long way to go to dig ourselves out or the hole we’re in. So I figure the smart thing is to continue to sell toys (and other stuff) out of my sizeable collection. I have a ton of stuff (waaaaay to much) so I don’t feel bad selling most of these items even at a discount. I’m holding on to my most coveted toys, at least for now, but still have plenty of cool items to offer.

If you collect toys, you might wanna take a look at the items being offered. The current auction (May 25 to Sunday, June 2 Auction) has a selection of Star Wars and Star Trek figures and a few vehicles.

Alex tells me the easiest way for you to check this out is to go to ebay, type the number 6061308245 and this will take you to one of the toys currently being offered, then click on the link “View Seller’s Other Items” to see the rest.

Or go to ebay and check my seller I.D. Kevins9469. Yes, I take checks, money orders, credit cards and pay pal.

Even easier, here’s a link . . .
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZkevins9469

Current selection include some Star Wars and Star Trek figures and a couple of Trek vehicles.

ebay toys to come

I will be offering a new batch of toys (20-40 items) every week or two.

I have a ton of Star Wars Micro-Machines (Aliens and Terminator Micro-Machines too) as well as Star Wars action figures and 12 inch figures, sets and vehicles (sold about half of the latter already) from throughout the 1990s to about 2004. Only selling about two dozen Star Wars figures and vehicles from the 1980's.

I also have a ton of Spawn, Movie Maniacs, Collector’s club figures and miscellaneous Spider-man, Batman, Fantastic Four, Exo-Squad, Reboot, Aliens, Mars Attacks, and other superhero action figures, sets, vehicles and toys from the same period. NO, I do NOT have a list of items, nor the time to make a list. Sorry. But let me or Alex know what types of toys you may have a special interested in seeing offered and I’ll try to put ‘em up in the weeks to come. Please only buy things you want for your own collections.

Revised Palladium release schedule coming

There should be a “revised” schedule of Palladium product releases posted on June 1, 2006.

As a result events in the first half of 2006, we will have to juggle and rearrange our release schedule. Fear not, all things considered, we think you’ll be happy with what’s coming down the pipeline. (Hey, we’re glad to be alive and publishing!!!)

Palladium Anniversary Collector Glasses

If you haven’t checked out the Palladium Anniversary glasses yet, you should do so, because they are sweet. Laser etched, dishwasher safe, and cool looking. Probably limited to sales till the end of 2006.

That’s it for now. Thanks for listening to my muttering and murmurs.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”