Thank you so much

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Thank you so much

Unread post by Kevin »

I've already posted this on the Please Save Palladium message board, but I want to make sure our fans and supporters see this and know how much they are helping and how much I appreciate it. -- Kevin

I have always said that gamers are the best fans in the world, but Palladium’s fans are the GREATEST of them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow.

I can barely find the words.

The outpouring of support has been phenomenal. Your heartwarming postings have had me crying every time I stop to read them, and I plan to read every last one of them.

Thank you all so much. I am awestruck. I really am. This means so much to me and the Palladium crew and to our survival. And you ARE making it happen. It is amazing.

I knew Palladium had touched a lot of people lives. And I knew a lot of people care about me and Palladium, but I never realized how profoundly. This is truly amazing. Humbling. Crazy Wonderful. A dream. A wonderful dream in our darkest hour. I hope you know how special you really are and what a difference you ARE making!

I’m sorry, I can’t find the words to properly express my gratitude. Nothing seems to encapsule the magnitude of your efforts. You are all such an inspiration to me. To all of us at Palladium. I mean, my God, we’ve had people call and email asking us to allow donations as well as purchase of the prints and product. One kind person wrote to tell us that there are people who can’t afford to buy the print, but who would really like to send $5 or $10 dollars. How wonderful is that?! My knee jerk reaction is – oh no, that’s okay, save your money, you need as much we do. I don’t want to any one to sacrifice money they can’t afford. But I’ve been told they care so much they want to contribute even if its just a little bit. We'll be setting up something in the next day or two to allow donations. Wow, thank you.

I am so touched by the incredible response. “Thank you” doesn’t seem like its enough to say, but I don’t know what else to say, so thank you so very, very much. You are all so wonderful. If this keeps up, I am convinced Palladium can make it. How can we not with awesome people like you behind us. Thank you.

Eternally Grateful,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher and Game Designer humbled by your generosity, love and kindness

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”