I’m back . . .

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

I’m back . . .

Unread post by Kevin »

Hey Folks,

Sorry I’ve been absent for a while, but I’ve been dealing with some very pressing matters. Nothing I can go into right now.

This is very much a murmur as I’m tired and about ready to go home (been working since 6:30 A.M. and it’s going on 8:00 P.M.)

World Book 28: Arzno – Vampire Incursion and The John Zeleznik Collectible Rifts® Coloring Book are both shipping to distributors and mail order tomorrow. Because the coloring book is something new and different, our distributors have ordered “light” – about half the number of books they usually order of any give title – so those of you who want one may not be able to find it in the stores and will have to order here. Sorry.

Hey, let us know what you think about the Coloring Book, I’m dying to know.

As for Arzno . . . it’s an excellent sourcebook that will be a must for anyone who loves mercs, Techno-Wizard magic and vampires (er, maybe that last one should be loves to hunt vampires).

We’re in the middle of production on The Rifter Number 34. It’s another cool issue with some good source material including something like 20 pages of “official” stuff for Rifts® Arzno. Really cool official stuff like the Coalition States’ secret intelligence operation and war on vampires in the New West.

It’s called Operation Holy House and presents a half dozen covert teams, one major operation in Arizona, and a general overview so you can create your own Coalition Vampire Hunting Squad. Plus more info, gizmos and adventure ideas behind Mad Machavelli – a crazy, but brilliant Techno-Wizard who appears in the pages of WB 28: Arzno.

There’s lots of other good stuff in The Rifter #34 too, but we’ll leave that for some other time.

We’re also gearing up for the Palladium Open House.

I cannot emphasize enough how awesome and intimate this event is going to be. We are quickly approaching 40 Palladium Creators as guests for the event. That’s three times the number ever assembled ANYWHERE. And they’ll ALL be available throughout the entire two days. I think we’re also up to 40-some gaming events +panel talks. This is going to be epic!!!!!

I’ve also decides to sell of a giant hunk of my toy collection. Toys I’ve been collecting for 30 yearsStar Wars action figs, 12 inche figs, vehicles and collectibles from 1982-2005, plus Robotech, Spawn, Movie Maniacs, X-Men, Batman, Spider-Man, and a bunch of various odds and ends. MORE THAN ONE THOUSAND ITEMS!

Not to mention some artwork from my personal collection (Long, Martin, Perez, Siembieda, etc.) and, of course, Palladium’s RPG products and other cool stuff.

I want to make the Palladium Open House an epic event that people will talk about for ages! Order your tickets today and join the fun!

Alright, I’m outta hear. Game on!

– Kevin Siembieda
President, Publisher, Writer and Tired Guy

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”