Hope for the New Year - January 2, 2021

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Hope for the New Year - January 2, 2021

Unread post by Kevin »

Hope for the New Year.

A friend recently reminded me that I have not posted a Murmur from the Megaverse® in a long while. Thanks Todd. So here I am, full of optimism and high hope for the New Year.

I am feeling a lot of hope out there. Hope about overcoming the coronavirus. Hope about our economy and for the world at large. Hang tough. You are braver and stronger than you may think you are. We human beings are a feisty and resourceful bunch. We’ll get through this.

I am also feeling hope and excitement about Palladium Books. Maybe it is because so many of you remain staunch supporters while many others seem to have rediscovered Palladium RPGs over this past year. Awesome!

Or maybe its because there is a whole new generation of gamers discovering the Palladium Megaverse® for the first time and are being wowed by it. Nice.

Or maybe it is just me. Fueled by the multitude of encouraging words and the excitement so many of you have expressed for upcoming releases. Whatever it is, I am feeling positive and ready to write.

My goal is to fuel your imaginations with one fun, new release after another throughout this year. I have a bunch of hungry artists and writers anxious to contribute, so with any luck, we will be able to keep your hearts pounding and imaginations burning with a host of new titles that will enchant and inspire you.

Here is wishing us all a better New Year than the last one. Stay strong. Stay positive. And game on!

Kevin Siembieda
That Publisher Guy

© 2021 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.
Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Powers Unlimited®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars®, Chaos Earth®, Dead Reign®, and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc.; Beyond the Supernatural, Coalition States, Garden of the Gods, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, Psychic Scream, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

This press release may be reprinted, reposted, linked and shared for the sole purpose of advertising, promotion and sales solicitation.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”