A mini-progress report & Happy Mother's Day - May 10, 2020

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

A mini-progress report & Happy Mother's Day - May 10, 2020

Unread post by Kevin »

I had some good moments writing and working on books. Mainly Rifts Coalition Manhunters, but also getting pumped up about Rifts Bestiary Volume 2, Creature Features, and other good stuff.

I just sent out a major art assignment for the BTS Creature Feature sourcebook -- which presents something like a dozen supernatural beasties, adventure ideas, rules clarifications, and a bunch of other good stuff for the BTS setting. That also meant some calls and back and forth time with the author Steven Dawes. One of my favorite people. This will be a fun book.

In the Face of Death should go to the printer by the end of the week. I am stoked about getting this book into your hands and see what you think of the approaches to the city setting, and some strange twists and turns.

Sales continue to do well and both end after midnight on Wednesday, May 13, so don't miss out.

As far as I know, the Palladium crew remains healthy and virus free and I hope the same goes for you. I actually slept in this morning and I will be heading home early to hang with Kathy.

To all the mothers and grandmothers out there ... Happy Mother's Day! I know it is a bummer for those of you still under lock down, like us, or keeping a cautious distance to be safe, because it means no face to face time together with Mom and family, but make sure you call, Skype, or reach out in some way, shape or form.

My sweet, beautiful mother passed away in 1989, much too young. I miss her wisdom and friendship. But I know she is with me in my heart and in spirit (Dad and Erick Wujcik, too, among others). Appreciate your parents and loved ones while you have them, and let them know how much they mean to you, because you will miss them when they are gone. And if the fallout of this coronavirus has taught us anything, it's that we can't take anything for granted anymore. That said, let us be positive and enjoy what we have and the marvelous people in our lives.

Please stay safe, healthy and positive. Love ya all.

That Publisher Guy, Son and Dad,
Kevin Siembieda

Copyright 2020 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

This press release may be reprinted, reposted, linked and shared for the sole purpose of advertising, promotion and sales solicitation.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”