2 Sales Extended and a Correction.

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

I want to make sure folks know that I decided to extend the two sales for one more week. Now they end, after midnight, on May 13, 2020. And remember, each is a little different from the other. And don’t forget, most of these monsters and aliens can be dropped into almost ANY Palladium world setting with no or little conversion necessary.

CORRECTION: Palladium Fantasy RPG® coffee mug and Rifts® Glitter Boy Mouse Pad are NOT sold out – available now

In a Murmur from the Megaverse® earlier this week, I erroneously stated they were both sold out. I was mistaken. Close, but we still have about 8 of each item. Julius has his own unique system in the warehouse, so I did not realize a handful of each were stowed away at a location where I would not expect to find them. I stumbled across one and then the other restocking shelves. Sorry about that.

Rifts® SALE – Extended till after midnight on May 13, 2020

http://palladium-store.com/1001/categor ... Items.html

Several different physical book titles are available from PalladiumBooks.com in a different type of sale, including the core rule book.

- Rifts® Ultimate Edition – If you can imagine it, you can play it. Rifts® is a genre-melding RPG setting unlike any other. Combining science fiction, fantasy, horror, and post-apocalyptic adventure filled with demons and aliens, robots and cyborgs, magic and the supernatural, dragons and the return of Atlantis, and a whole lot more. Play characters like Dragon Hatchlings, Cyber-Knights, Glitter Boys, Ley Line Walker mages, Techno-Wizards, and Juicers all challenge the imagination. And those are just a tiny handful of the characters you can play in Rifts®.
- Rifts® Bestiary Volume One – Loads of creatures and adventure ideas.
- Rifts® Juicer Uprising™ – Juicer Variants and other info, plus adventures.
- Rifts® Australia – Adventures Down Under.
- Rifts® The Vanguard™ – Secrets of the Coalition and magic revealed.
- Rifts® Machinations of Doom™ – Sourcebook and graphic novel.
- Rifts® Chaos Earth® RPG – Survive the Great Cataclysm and fight for the future of Rifts Earth.
- Rifts® Chaos Earth® Resurrection™ – Zombies done Rifts® style.
- Nightbane® RPG – Modern horror set in a world of dark conspiracy where the monsters are the heroes. Trust nobody. You play the Nightbane, humans born with a connection to magic and the supernatural. That link enables the Nightbane to see the demonic Nightlords and their evil Dopplegangers that are secretly, quietly invading Earth (think Invasion of the Body Snatchers). But to fight them and their demonic minions you must transform into a monster yourself. A monster you design yourself.
- Nightlands™, a Nightbane® sourcebook – 12+ monsters, 12+ demonic and mystical villains, the Nightlands described, and more.
- Nightbane® Survival Guide™ – More about the Nightbane® and factions.
- Sale ENDS after midnight, May 13, see the May 7, 2020, Weekly Update for other news and details.

Monsters & Aliens SALE – on DriveThruRPG.com – Extended to after midnight, Wednesday, May 13, 2020

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub ... _id=246835

Expand your monster collection with these select titles, each featuring a plethora of idea generating monsters, demons, aliens and creatures from across the Megaverse. All easily adapted to any Palladium setting (and with a bit more work, to other game systems). Sale is scheduled to end after midnight, May 13, 2020.

- Monsters & Animals™ (Fantasy) – 120+ monsters, 200+ animals.
- Dragons & Gods™ (Fantasy) – 40 gods, 20 Demon Lords, 14 dragons, Elementals, the deific powers of the gods, magic weapons, and more.
- Land of the Damned One™: Chaos Lands™ (Fantasy) – Lots of monsters and magic items.
- Nightbane® RPG – Modern horror set in a world of dark conspiracy where the monsters are the heroes. Trust nobody. You play the Nightbane, humans born with a connection to magic and the supernatural. That link enables the Nightbane to see the demonic Nightlords and their evil Dopplegangers that are secretly, quietly invading Earth (think Invasion of the Body Snatchers). But to fight them and their demonic minions, you must transform into a monster yourself. A monster you design yourself.
- Nightlands™ Nightbane® sourcebook – 12+ monsters, 12+ demonic and mystical villains, the Nightlands described, and more.
- Aliens Unlimited™, a Heroes Unlimited™ sourcebook – 85 aliens, 15 alien monsters, alien weapons and more.
- Aliens Unlimited™ Galaxy Guide – More aliens and their worlds, space combat, spaceship and planet creation rules, and more.
- Rifts® Conversion Book™ One – Monster conversion stats from Fantasy, 40 player races and much more.
- Rifts® Conversion Book™ Two – 150+ gods and god pretenders, and more.
- Rifts® Conversion Book™ Three – Undead legions, were-beasts and more.
- Rifts® New West™ – All kinds of strange beasts.
- Rifts® Spirit West™ – Beasts, spirits and gods inspired by native American myths and legends.
- Rifts® D-Bees of North America – Nearly 100 intelligent humanoid aliens known on Rifts Earth as D-Bees (“Dimensional Beings”).
- Rifts® Mindwerks™ Sourcebook – Monsters, Gene-Splicers, & much more.
- Rifts® Dimension Book 10: Hades – A plane of Hell with dozens of demons, monsters, and dark magic.
- Rifts® Dimension Book 11: Dyval – A different, rival plane of Hell and more demons, monsters and dark magic.
- Rifts® World Book 35: Megaverse® in Flames™ – Demonic invasion of Rifts Earth.
- Rifts® Chaos Earth® Creatures of Chaos Sourcebook – Archaic demons unleashed by the Great Cataclysm™ – Sale ENDS after midnight May 13, 2020. Game on!
- Also see our sale of physical books at PalladiumBooks.com.

More from me in an upcoming additional Murmur or two today and over the weekend.

Stay Well and Game On,

Kevin Siembieda
That Publisher Guy

Copyright 2020 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.
This Murmur may be reprinted, reposted, linked and shared for the sole purpose of advertising, promotion and good will.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”