Sales Ending on May 6 and some News

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Sales Ending on May 6 and some News

Unread post by Kevin »

Sales Ending on May 6, 2020, and some News.

I do not want you to miss out on these two sales, both of which END after midnight tomorrow Wednesday, May 6, 2020. Please Note: People seem to be really enjoying these two sales, one on the Palladium website and the other on DriveThru, both different, so I am leaning heavily to extending them both for an additional week. I’m in the middle of a hot writing streak, so I have not yet decided, but if you know you want the items on sale you might want to get ‘em while you know the sale is on. But I probably will extend them.

Rifts® SALE – One week only – Sale Ends May 6, 2020

http://palladium-store.com/1001/categor ... Items.html

Several different physical book titles are available from PalladiumBooks.com in a different type of sale, including the core rule book.

- Rifts® Ultimate Edition – If you can imagine it, you can play it. Rifts® is a genre-melding RPG setting unlike any other. Combining science fiction, fantasy, horror, and post-apocalyptic adventure filled with demons and aliens, robots and cyborgs, magic and the supernatural, dragons and the return of Atlantis, and a whole lot more. Play characters like Dragon Hatchlings, Cyber-Knights, Glitter Boys, Ley Line Walker mages, Techno-Wizards, and Juicers; all challenge the imagination. And those are just a tiny handful of the characters you can play in Rifts®.
- Rifts® Bestiary Volume One – Loads of creatures and adventure ideas.
- Rifts® Juicer Uprising™ – Juicer Variants and other info, plus adventures.
- Rifts® Australia – Adventures Down Under.
- Rifts® The Vanguard – Secrets of the Coalition and magic revealed.
- Rifts® Machinations of Doom™ – Sourcebook and graphic novel.
- Rifts® Chaos Earth® RPG – Survive the Great Cataclysm and fight for the future of Rifts Earth.
- Rifts® Chaos Earth® Resurrection™ – Zombies done Rifts® style.
- Nightbane® RPG – Modern horror set in a world of dark conspiracy where the monsters are the heroes. Trust nobody. You play the Nightbane, humans born with a connection to magic and the supernatural. That link enables the Nightbane to see the demonic Nightlords and their evil Dopplegangers that are secretly, quietly invading Earth (think Invasion of the Body Snatchers). But to fight them and their demonic minions you must transform into a monster yourself. A monster you design yourself.
- Nightlands™, a Nightbane® sourcebook – 12+ monsters, 12+ demonic and mystical villains, the Nightlands described, and more.
- Nightbane® Survival Guide™ – More about the Nightbane® and factions.
- Also see the larger and completely different sale on DriveThruRPG for Rifts®, Nightbane®, and other PDF titles.

Monsters & Aliens SALE – on DriveThruRPG.com – Ends after midnight, Wednesday, May 6, 2020

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub ... _id=246835

Expand your monster collection with these select titles, each featuring a plethora of idea generating monsters, demons, aliens and creatures from across the Megaverse. All easily adapted to any Palladium setting (and with a bit more work, to other game systems). Sale is scheduled to end May 6, 2020, though if people love it, I may extend it. But I wouldn’t count it. Game on.

- Monsters & Animals™ (Fantasy) – 120+ monsters, 200+ animals.
- Dragons & Gods™ (Fantasy) – 40 gods, 20 Demon Lords, 14 dragons, Elementals, the deific powers of the gods, magic weapons, and more.
- Land of the Damned One™: Chaos Lands™ (Fantasy) – Lots of monsters and magic items.
- Nightbane® RPG – Modern horror set in a world of dark conspiracy where the monsters are the heroes. Trust nobody. You play the Nightbane, humans born with a connection to magic and the supernatural. That link enables the Nightbane to see the demonic Nightlords and their evil Dopplegangers that are secretly, quietly invading Earth (think Invasion of the Body Snatchers). But to fight them and their demonic minions, you must transform into a monster yourself. A monster you design yourself.
- Nightlands™ Nightbane® sourcebook – 12+ monsters, 12+ demonic and mystical villains, the Nightlands described, and more.
- Aliens Unlimited™, a Heroes Unlimited™ sourcebook – 85 aliens, 15 alien monsters, alien weapons and more.
- Aliens Unlimited™ Galaxy Guide – More aliens and their worlds, space combat, spaceship and planet creation rules, and more.
- Rifts® Conversion Book™ One – Monster conversion stats from Fantasy, 40 player races and much more.
- Rifts® Conversion Book™ Two – 150+ gods and god pretenders, and more.
- Rifts® Conversion Book™ Three – Undead legions, were-beasts and more.
- Rifts® New West™ – All kinds of strange beasts.
- Rifts® Spirit West™ – Beasts, spirits and gods inspired by native American myths and legends.
- Rifts® D-Bees of North America – Nearly 100 intelligent humanoid aliens known on Rifts Earth as D-Bees (“Dimensional Beings”).
- Rifts® Mindwerks™ Sourcebook – Monsters, Gene-Splicers, & much more.
- Rifts® Dimension Book 10: Hades – A plane of Hell with dozens of demons, monsters, and dark magic.
- Rifts® Dimension Book 11: Dyval – A different, rival plane of Hell and more demons, monsters and dark magic.
- Rifts® World Book 35: Megaverse® in Flames™ – Demonic invasion.
- Rifts® Chaos Earth® Creatures of Chaos Sourcebook – Archaic demons unleashed by the Great Cataclysm™ – Enjoy the sale.
- Also see our sale of physical books at PalladiumBooks.com.

Also NEW on DriveThruRPG.com – Rifts® Bestiary™ Volume One

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product_in ... _id=246835

Rifts® Bestiary™ Volume One sets a new standard for “monster manuals,” with in-depth descriptions of the creature and its life cycle, a map for each, adventure hooks, notes on young animals (different than the adult and not just lower stats), creatures that can be tamed and used as guard animals, pets, riding animals, and S.D.C. stats for non-Mega-Damage game settings. The latter making this big 256 page sourcebook suitable for almost any world setting where such beasts are possible.

A Few News Bits

This week is starting out just as busy as last week. I spent 2-4 hours pulling, signing, and packing book orders and most of the rest of the day writing. That last part is a nice change of pace from last week and the ideas are flying as I type as fast as my little fingers will allow me. Which is pretty fast by the way. I was pounding away on the keyboard recently with the other person on speaker phone and they asked if that was popcorn popping in the background. When I apologized for writing as I listened, he said no apology necessary and that he was impressed by how fast I was typing. This is the second time someone has thought my typing was popcorn funny. Man, I love popcorn and now I wish I had some. Anyway, writing away.

Lots of orders pouring in. They are much appreciated, so please keep ‘em coming. Thanks!

Coronavirus report – Michigan is still mostly locked down with a stay-at-home order, but everyone at Palladium still reports being safe at home and virus-free. I hope all of you can say the same.

Sold Out: Palladium Fantasy RPG coffee mug and Rifts Glitter Boy Mouse Pad.

I am not sure when we might repress the Fantasy coffee mug. Maybe in a few weeks because the Rifts coffee mug and Property of the Coalition coffee mug are also almost sold out and we should probably print some more.

Probably not reprinting the Glitter Boy Mouse Pad so congrats, Jeremy, you got the last one. Note that we still have the Zombie/Dead Reign and Fantasy (Old Ones cover) mouse pads available.

BACK IN PRINT! 8 fan favorite products back in stock.
- Rifts® Poker Deck (color art)
- Rifts® Poker Deck (black & white/line art)
- Rifts® Ultimate Edition RPG
- Rifts® W.B. 17: Warlords of Russia™
- Rifts® Adventure Sourcebook: The Black Vault™
- Rifts® Aftermath™
- Rifts® Vampire Kingdoms™
- Rifts® Book of Magic™

Books in progress

Coordinating with Steven Dawes on the Creature Feature™ BTS sourcebook. In the Face of Death™, an epic 160 page Dead Reign® Zombie Apocalypse sourcebook, packed with ideas and adventure is entering the typesetting and layout phase. Rifts® Coalition Manhunters™ is being written right now. So are a few new parts to Forgotten People™ (Fantasy), among others.

That’s it for now. Want to get back to writing maniacal Coalition goodness.

Stay Well,
Kevin Siembieda
That Publisher Guy

Copyright 2020 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.
This Murmur may be reprinted, reposted, linked and shared for the sole purpose of advertising, promotion and good will.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”