More Tidbits - April 28, 2020

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

More Tidbits - April 28, 2020

Unread post by Kevin »

Some more tidbits for you:

- Orders remain strong. Thank you! And everything is selling across the Megaverse®. Awesome, please keep the orders coming and thank you very much. I’m still randomly signing books to show my appreciation. I hope you are getting a kick out of that.

- The Palladium crew is still reporting feeling healthy and virus free, which is wonderful. They are all isolated and tucked away at home while I slave away at work. lol. I hope most of you are also healthy and happy, even though you are stuck at home. Stay strong.

- BACK IN STOCK: Rifts® Ultimate Edition – available now. RUE arrived at the Palladium warehouse just a little while ago! It is everything you need to start playing Rifts®. If you have never played the multi-genre Rifts® setting, what are you waiting for? No other RPG blends science fiction, fantasy, horror, demons and aliens, robots and cyborgs, magic and the supernatural, the Earth you think you know and myths and legends with a twist, quite like Rifts®.

- BACK IN STOCK: 5 fan favorite titles are available again. They arrived early to the Palladium Warehouse, on Monday. If you had any of them on back order, they should either have shipped out or will be. If you’ve been waiting for them, they are ready to buy and ship. More details are coming in the Thursday Weekly Update.

- Rifts® W.B. 17: Warlords of Russia™ (a toy box of cyborgs and weapons.)
- Rifts® Adventure Sourcebook: The Black Vault™ (CS secrets and 101 magic items locked away in the Coalition’s Black Vault.)
- Rifts® Aftermath™ (an epic overview of the world after the Siege on Tolkeen.)
- Rifts® Vampire Kingdoms™ (everything you ever wanted to know about vampires and a whole lot more.)
- Rifts® Book of Magic™ (700+ magic spells, plus Rune Weapons, Bio-Wizard weapons, symbiotes, herbs, and more.)
- The two Rifts® Poker Decks are at the printer and should be available in a week or two. I will keep you posted.

- New on DriveThru starting Thursday – the PDF of Rifts® Bestiary™ Volume One. Yep, you'll be able to buy the PDF for your convenience. Of course, the physical book is available from Palladium right now.

- A new SALE is coming to DriveThruRPG.com this Thursday, too. A bunch of Rifts® and titles from other world settings that offer monstrous fun to go along with Rifts® Bestiary™ Volume One will be made available. I think you’ll really like it. More details in the Thursday Weekly Update.

- New books are nearing completion, and no one is more excited about it than me. I’m done with the writing for In the Face of Death™ and I need to get it typeset, laid out, and to the printer. Maybe by the end of this week or the beginning of next week. Btw, it tops out at 160 pages. I had so many good ideas I couldn’t stop myself. I shared some of what is in the book with a friend and writer over Skype last night and he loved everything I had to say, especially kid characters that can be played by children or teens, as well as adults. He thought it was cools to see characters designed specifically for youngsters to play. You can expect to see more of that in the future. Dang, I have so many ideas for so much fun stuff, if only I had more time.

- Creature Feature, a sourcebook for Beyond the Supernatural™, is gonna be awesome. The author, Steven Dawes, sent me a section to look over and it is good stuff. His enthusiasm and love for BTS is evident in every word. Btw, that’s the secret of writing a great RPG or sourcebook, letting your love for the setting and its gamers spill out onto the page. Nice work Steven. And he has ideas for three other BTS books.

- Working on various projects to keep them moving along. Getting In the Face of Death™ to the printer with Rifts® CS Manhunters™ hot on its heels is my immediate priority.

But you know what is keeping my imagination stoked and my fingers pounding away at the keyboard? Seeing so many of you role-playing and exploring new ideas and combining world settings and just having fun. Man, I love role-playing games. There is nothing like them. And I love all of you.

That’s it for now. Stay well and game on!

Kevin Siembieda
That Publisher Guy

Copyright 2020 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.
This Murmur may be reprinted, reposted, linked and shared for the sole purpose of advertising, promotion and good will.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”