Two Sales ending soon - run thru Wednesday April 8, 2020

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Two Sales ending soon - run thru Wednesday April 8, 2020

Unread post by Kevin »

Two Sales ending soon - One on the Palladium Website and one on DriveThruRPG -- both run thru Wednesday April 8, 2020

I just realized I have mentioned our current sales in my last Murmur or two without context and you may not know about them. So here are the highlights. More details in the last two Updates on the Palladium Books website and online store. Most of this is taken and tweaked from my Monday Update.

Mutant Animals, Super-Heroes and Ninjas Sale to liven up your Stay at Home Adventures – Sale ENDS Wednesday, April 8, 2020

This super-sale ends after midnight on Wednesday, and I did not want you to miss out on it. In fact, people seem to be liking it so much I may continue it for another week, but I may not. I have not yet decided, so get them while you can. The sale includes the following physical books:

- After the Bomb® RPG – make countless mutant animals.
- ALL After the Bomb® sourcebooks:
- Road Hogs™ – mutant animals meets Mad Max; souped up combat cars.
- Mutants Down Under™ – Australian mutant animals and giant bugs.
- Mutants of the Yucatan™ – new mutants and jungle fun.
- Mutants in Avalon™ – England and King Arthur.
- Mutants in Orbit™ – adventure on the moon and satellites; mutant bugs; stats and setting for Rifts® and After the Bomb®!
- The Rifter® #77 – HU2 stats for Doc Feral + the Swarm villain and a couple of zany mutant heroes.
- Heroes Unlimited™ RPG – create ANY type of super-hero.
- Powers Unlimited® One
- Powers Unlimited® Two
- Powers Unlimited® Three
- Gramercy Island™ – 98 villains to fight your mutant heroes.
- Aliens Unlimited™ Galaxy Guide – aliens and alien worlds.
- Ninjas & Superspies™ RPG – 40+ martial arts, spies, and more.
- Mystic China™ N&S sourcebook – mystical martial art powers, immortals, and demons.
- Heroes of the Megaverse® – to introduce super beings in any setting, fast and easily.
- Sale runs thru Wednesday and actually ends in the early A.M. Thursday.

Why this sale now? One reason is a bit of nostalgia. People keep mentioning our epic Teenage Mutants Ninja Turtles® RPG from the 1980s and ‘90s, and how much they loved it and wish we still had it available. (Me too!)

Another reason is I know a lot of you are introducing your children to role-playing games and Ninja Turtles® or any mutant animal heroes and Heroes Unlimited™ (create ANY type of superhuman hero) are outstanding, fun settings to introduce children to role-playing games. Most every kid knows and loves super-heroes and with the Heroes Unlimited™ RPG you can recreate any comic book hero or create your own new ones. And while the Palladium’s TMNT® RPG is long out of print, many of you still have it tucked away, and for those of you who do not own it, you can create a huge array of mutant animals using After the Bomb® RPG (AtB) or Heroes Unlimited™ RPG. Both have rules for creating mutant animals – the same rules that were found in the TMNT RPG. And After the Bomb® RPG has expanded and updated mutant animal rules by Erick Wujcik! The original mastermind behind Palladium’s rules for generating an endless array of mutant animals.

Besides, playing intelligent mutant animals and super-heroes are fun, fun, fun. And it is time for a little light and laughter. Both types of characters and the modern, comic book superhuman settings can be played for laughs or straight-laced and serious.

Want to create mutants and super beings super-fast? Then snag yourself a copy of the Heroes of the Megaverse® sourcebook. An ancient magical tome called The Book of Heroes appears whenever and wherever there is a great need for heroes. The sourcebook is complete with 101 super abilities and fast, easy creation rules to enable you to create and play a wide range of super-heroes very quickly and, I believe, without requiring any other rule book, but I might be wrong about that. And having any Palladium RPG is helpful, especially if it is After the
Bomb® RPG (AtB) or Heroes Unlimited™ RPG.

Kids of all ages LOVE mutant animals, super-heroes and ninjas! Use the After the Bomb® and Heroes Unlimited™ RPGs and sourcebooks to recreate the Ninja Turtles® experience or your favorite Marvel or DC super-heroes to make the next 95 Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Ninja Turtles, or Justice League movies right there in your kitchen or living room! Or make your own menagerie of heroes and comic book-style adventures.

When you serialize it, it is like creating your own weekly (daily?!) television series, only you and yours are the heroes. And you never run out of new episodes because you conjure them right out of thin air from your imagination. Palladium gives you the tools to create any type of mutant animal and any super-hero you can imagine. You can do anything. So bring some mutant animal, ninja, superhuman gaming fun to your tabletop.

So be a superhuman. Or a courageous mutant animal. Or a ninja in the shadows. Or a swashbuckling martial artist, or any number of super-enhanced characters and have a blast.

DriveThruRPG.com SALE – Sale ENDS – Wednesday, April 8, 2020

This is the same Mutant Super-Heroes Ninja Sale as our book sale, only available as PDF titles plus a few additional PDF tittles. While you are at it, take a look at the hundreds of other Palladium RPGs, sourcebooks, novels, character sheets, G.M.’s resources, and other good stuff. Let the adventure begin! Sale runs thru Wednesday and actually ends in the early A.M. Thursday.

Stay Well and Game On,
Kevin Siembieda
That Publisher Guy

Copyright 2020 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.
This Murmur may be reprinted, reposted, linked and shared for the sole purpose of advertising, promotion and good will.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”