News bits, Zombies, CS Manhunters™ & More

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

News bits, Zombies, CS Manhunters™ & More

Unread post by Kevin »

News bits, Zombies, Rifts® CS Manhunters™ & More

There is a good amount to talk about. Below are the highlights, but you can find complete details and more news and info in Palladium’s March 26, Weekly Update.

Shipping out orders and staying frosty. We may only be a skeleton crew of a few, but we are continuing to ship out orders and I’m writing away, trying to stay positive and want to put new books into your hands. So far, the Palladium crew all reports being healthy and virus free. We hope you all can say the same. Keep practicing smart safety precautions, social distancing, hand washing and working to maintain a positive attitude. I know that last part is difficult but please do not let yourself fall into despair.

Back in Stock – 6 fan favorite books

- Rifts® England™
- Rifts® Merc Ops™

- Armageddon Unlimited™, a Heroes Unlimited™ adventure sourcebook that can be used as a Megaverse® spanning Minion War™ crossover book or an HU stand alone campaign to stop a demonic invasion.
- Monsters and Animals™ (Fantasy)
- Adventures on the High Seas™ (Fantasy)
- Civilization Gone™,
a Dead Reign® sourcebook.

By the way, if you think battling zombies might be a fun way to release your angst and frustration over the real world pandemic, take advantage of Palladium’s Horror RPG sale on DriveThruRPG and spit in the face of death! ALL Dead Reign® RPG (Zombie Apocalypse), Nightbane® (secret demon invasion and you are the “monsters” to stop it), and Beyond the Supernatural™ PDF book titles are on sale at DriveThruRPG.com – now thru April 1st, 2020. And of course the physical books are also available from Palladium Books.

FINAL Weekend of the Rifts® Bestiary Volume 2 Megaverse® Insider Offer, which runs until the end of March. As noted in recent updates, we may re-offer the Megaverse® Insider items in May for a week or two when things simmer down with the coronavirus. But if you know you want to participate, this is the time to do it so you do not miss out.

Getting near the finish line on one book. I have been putting the wraps on In the Face of Death™, an epic adventure sourcebook for the Dead Reign® Zombie Apocalypse series. I’m rethinking the Zombie Apocalypse setting in this adventure sourcebook and trying to expand the range of characters and adventure opportunities and the setting as a whole. There is so much you can do this setting that seldom explored.

I’m almost done with the section about kids and teenagers as player characters and I want give the O.C.C. section about Masked Lunatics – deluded survivors who deal with loss and trauma by becoming what they believe are super-heroes – another tweaking and editing. I love these ideas and both concepts not only provide very different types of player characters and NPCs, but open up new ranges for gaming. Then I finish the bad guys section and I’m done.

Rifts® CS Manhunters™ is next on my plate. There is some really great stuff in this book. It is something of a prelude to Rifts® Disavowed and CS Arsenal™, and all three books fit together nicely. Not just that, but CS Manhunters™ reveals more about the Coalition States’ Psi-Battalion and provides more characters and ammo to deal with the demon plagues and events of Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames and Rifts® Heroes of Humanity™. All of which is laying the groundwork for something huge.

It will be followed by the hotly anticipated Rifts® Titan Robotics™ (I love this book and so will you), and then on to several other titles, Rifts® Bestiary™ Volume Two chief among them for a Gen Con/Summer release.

New PDF SALE on DriveThruRPG.com – ALL Palladium Horror titles. Dead Reign®: Spit in the face of death, save lives, fight 37 different types of zombies, and rescue survivors. Nightbane®: Super-hero horror, global conspiracy, and a secret demon invasion only you can stop by becoming a monster yourself. You are the Nightbane. Beyond the Supernatural™ RPG: Modern horror. By the way, Beyond the Supernatural™ RPG 1st Edition offers playing Victim Characters™ – movie-style horror films brought to life by Erick Wujcik for something different and always a joy to play.

And with In the Face of Death™, Dead Reign® sourcebook coming soon, this is a good time to catch up and start planning your next Dead Reign® campaign. Each setting offers epic adventure, suspense, and supernatural horror. And all are on sale as PDF titles at DriveThruRPG.com – now thru April 1, 2020.

There’s probably more to talk about but that’s it for now.

Hang tough and we’ll do the same.

Kevin Siembieda
That Publisher Guy

Copyright 2020 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.
Rifts®, Megaverse®, Dead Reign®, Cyber-Knights™ and many other titles and names are Trademarks of Palladium Books.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”