Monday Mini-Update March 23 2020

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Monday Mini-Update March 23 2020

Unread post by Kevin »

Hi everyone, I will keep this brief. Michigan's governor issued a “Stay at Home” Executive Order today. Palladium Books is located in Michigan, HOWEVER, we will continue to ship product for as long as we can. So you can continue to place orders! Hopefully for the entire duration of this health crisis.

When I first started Palladium Books we were a tiny start-up company. And when I say "we" I mean me, with sporadic help from a few friends like Alex Marciniszyn, Erick Wujcik, Matthew Balent, Tony Falzon, and a few others. I had to learn everything from the ground up, and that meant I did EVERYTHING from the creative to marketing to unloading the truck, and packing and shipping orders and carting them over to UPS or the Post Office. Even during the Stay at Home order, all businesses get to have one or a few essential people “to maintain minimum operations.” Well, that will be mainly me while the rest of the crew work at home. So it looks like I’m back to where I started. Doing it all, including the packing and shipping of orders. lol. That’s fine by me. Keeps me busy and please keep the orders coming. In fact, we need you to, in order to insure Palladium Books can survive the madness surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic.

Thank you so very much for your continued support. I pray that all of you are doing as well as can be expected, both financially and healthwise. Please stay home, stay safe, and try not to let all of this uncertainty, scariness, and financial burden get you down too badly. Remember, we are all in this together and I have your backs, just like I know you have Palladium’s.

I am pleased to report that for the time being, we are all feeling fine and as far as we know, we are all healthy and virus free. Let’s hope it stays that way as we keep to ourselves and our travels to a minimum.

DriveThruRPG.com SALE – All Fantasy RPG PDF titles – With Garden of the Gods™ getting so many of you excited about Palladium Fantasy, and with more new sourcebooks in the pipeline, we thought we would put all PDF titles for Palladium Fantasy RPG® game line on sale. Btw, that includes the 1st Edition and current edition rule books and sourcebooks, the G.M. Kit and the paper miniatures. Sale runs thru March 24, 2020.

See the March 23, 2020 Special Update for more details about titles back in stock and a few other things.

These are difficult times, but please try to stay as safe and as positive as you can during all of this. You'll be in our thoughts and prayers. I'm signing off with a famous salutation from Star Trek that I find myself using more and more these days because it seems so darn appropriate now, more than ever.

Live Long and Prosper,
Kevin Siembieda
That Publisher Guy

March 23, 2020

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”