Good work today March 19 2020

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Good work today March 19 2020

Unread post by Kevin »

Hey Everyone,

As I stated in the Weekly Update, I'm going to try to post regular updates here in Murmurs from the Megaverse to keep you all apprised of how we are doing. Unfortunately, I doubt I will be able to find the time to answer any messages you may send to me. I hope you understand.

Today's Weekly Update has a fair amount of news and updates. Highlights include a Fantasy PDF sale on DriveThruRPG, an extension of the Megaverse® Insider for Rifts® Bestiary Volume Two, books coming back into print, and progress on various titles. I won't kid you, this whole Covid-19 virus thing for the last week had us scrambling like you and everyone else. I think we are as set as we are going to be, and we are all trying to put it out of our minds and focus on finishing books.

I had a good day doing just that as I work on the section about kid survivors as player characters in In the Face of Death -- a Dead Reign® sourcebook. For you true role-players, I thought it may be fun to play a kid or an entire group of kids or teen survivors. It may also be something your own children might want to play. I learned as a father that my kids were always most attracted to movies and books where the protagonists are themselves kids or a few years older than they were. Hence the popularity of YA (Young Adult) books. Now they will be able to play kid survivors who ain't afraid of no zombie and can be rather bad ass. I'm trying to do a number of innovative and fun things for In the Face of Death. Though between innovations and concerns about the pandemic and many related issues, I have fallen behind. Something I swore to myself I would not let happen. Frustrating. I need to wrap it up. Happy to report it is damn good. I've had more than one person tell me that I'm doing some of my best writing ever. That's my goal and the goal of our freelancers.

At least we are all doing okay and feeling healthy at the moment. I hope you are as well.

So take a look at the Update, try to keep your cool, and game on. I'll try to keep you posted every few days.

Kevin Siembieda
That Publisher and Writer Guy

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”